Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-23-2017, 12:55 AM
Elite Fan

A few days ago RAS posted this on Twitter. I believe he doesn't hide his love for Bughead.
Spoiler:
Old 04-23-2017, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

omg i cant wait for this scene i bet his asking her to the dance hehehehehehehehehehehe dghjsgdhjdhjk

i am worried about how jealous betty will get when archie and ronnie sing

jeans story yesssssss

and whats new mutants??
Old 04-23-2017, 01:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just , cuz I don't watch Riverdale.
Old 04-23-2017, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oooh, thanks for that, dragonfire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calgaryfan2006 (View Post)
Hey you guys✋️
Love that tweet about Bughead, they are so cute
Hi, Chrissy! Bughead are totally cute.

Then you should try watching Riverdale, Arinna.

Hi, Lauren!
OMG, are Archie and Ronnie gonna sing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)
and whats new mutants??
Oh for f's sake, Lauren. New Mutants was a comic book that came out in 1982. It was a group of teenage mutants who were supposed to be the new class of X-Men since the original class(Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, Beast, Angel) had become adults, along with the newer members - Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde, and Rogue. The New Mutants consisted of Sunspot, Cannonball, Wolfsbane, Magick, Domino, Warpath, Boom-Boom, Cypher, Sprite, Mirage, etc. I know, it came out in the 1980's so you have no idea what it is because you only know stuff that came out in the last ten years.
Old 04-24-2017, 02:12 AM
Elite Fan

It seems Reddit did a voting on favorite Riverdude and look who won by a landslide.
Old 04-24-2017, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wow! Jughead is killing everyone! At least Archie's in second place. I hope that once Archie and Veronica take off his numbers will go higher.
Old 04-24-2017, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

‘Riverdale’ Casts Mark Consuelos as Veronica’s Dad Hiram Lodge | TVLine
Old 04-25-2017, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

guardians of the galaxy 2 is the best so freakin hilariousssssssss and baby groot ftw

go my juggie ftwwww

did wolverine and jean get together in new mutants alex

btw only one ep to go and caught up on flash and really shipping barry iris and caitlin and tom felton

am trying to spoil u on ronnie archie alex so u watch faster gone

nice casting he does look a bit young though veronicas dad hehe
Old 04-25-2017, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that link, dragofire! I agree with Lauren, he is a bit young looking for that role.

Hi, Lauren! I'm not gonna watch Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm not watching any Marvel movies until the MCU is fixed. Baby Groot does look cute, though. But Gamora is supposed to be Adam Warlock's girlfriend.

Quote:
did wolverine and jean get together in new mutants alex
No, Lauren. Wolverine and Jean never got together in the comics... at least not in the main continuity. Jean was dead by the time New Mutants came out, only it was later revealed that the Jean who died was actually a doppelganger created by the Phoenix Force, and the real Jean was asleep in a cocoon at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean, and later rejoined Scott, Bobby, Hank, and Warren as part of X-Factor. But New Mutants were a totally separate team of younger mutants who were the second class of X-Men.

Quote:
btw only one ep to go and caught up on flash and really shipping barry iris and caitlin and tom felton

Iris sucks. and Caitlin doesn't belong with the kid from Harry Potter.

I'm trying to catch up on Riverdale, Lauren! I can't wait for the Archie/Veronica scenes!
Old 04-25-2017, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

‘Riverdale’ Recasting Reggie in Season 2: Ross Butler Leaving CW Show | TVLine Oh Reddit is having a voting on favorite romantic paring, and it seems Bughead&Archie&Veronica has the most votes. Archie&Veronica has 35 votes, and Bughead? Well they're winning by a landslide of 179 votes!

Last edited by dragonfire; 04-26-2017 at 04:26 AM
Old 04-26-2017, 03:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the news, dragonfire! OMG, they're recasting Reggie? It's a shame the actor has other commitments and isn't as available as they'd like. But great news about Archie/Veronica and Bughead!
Old 04-26-2017, 06:45 PM
Elite Fan

It seems on SpoilerTV they're having a voting on who's your Riverdale favorite character? And it seems Jughead&Veronica has the most votes. Veronica has a 28% with 116 votes. And as for Jughead? He's got a 36% with 152 votes!

Last edited by dragonfire; 04-26-2017 at 06:57 PM
Old 04-26-2017, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Prison break was amazing this week
Old 04-26-2017, 10:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Jen! I know, I've been watching Prison Break!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
It seems on SpoilerTV they're having a voting on who's your Riverdale favorite character? And it seems Jughead&Veronica has the most votes. Veronica has a 28% with 116 votes. And as for Jughead? He's got a 36% with 152 votes!
That's awesome, dragonfire! But wait, Veronica is more popular than Betty? So where were Archie and Betty in the voting?
Old 04-26-2017, 11:42 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

That's awesome, dragonfire! But wait, Veronica is more popular than Betty? So where were Archie and Betty in the voting?
I believe Betty is in third place, and Archie is in fifth place. It seems Reddit is having a voting on favorite main character, and Jughead is winning by a landslide with 69 votes! So far he has won the favorite riverdude poll, the favorite friendship poll shared with Archie, the favorite romantic paring poll shared with Betty, most likely he won the SpoilerTV favorite main? character poll, and it seems he won the favorite main character poll on Reddit. So it seems he won five polls! Can we just call him Jughead the Hitman Jones.

Last edited by dragonfire; 04-27-2017 at 12:53 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread