Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2017, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

I've watched the trailer and I still don't know what to think of the new SW episode.
Old 04-14-2017, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I already told you who he is. He's Alice's Son and Betty/Polly's older? Brother. In the comics he's a Cooper, but with a show like Riverdale, I have this strange feeling he may be a Jones.
Ohh, okay. Sorry, I must've forgotten. So we haven't seen him yet on the show. You think he'll be the secret love child of FP and Alice?

Thanks for the trailer, dragonfire!

I still don't like Star Wars movies coming out at Christmas. They traditionally belong in the summer, which is the best time for them. I remember when Return of the Jedi came out in the summer of 1983 and just dominated the summer, and every other studio just cleared the way for it. The only movies that did well that summer were Blue Thunder(which came out two weeks before Jedi), WarGames, and the James Bond film, Octopussy. Everything else either did moderately well or flopped.
Psycho II actually did surprisingly well, opening in second place one week after Jedi opened. But for the most part, Jedi had no competition, becoming the highest grossing film of the summer and of 1983.

I also preferred Star Trek movies in the summer as well. Star Trek TMP came out at Christmas 1979, but Star Trek II and III were in the summer of 1982 and 1984, respectively. But then Star Trek: IV came out Christmas 1996(possibly to avoid competition with Top Gun and Aliens), and with the exception of Star Trek V in summer 1989(which was horrible), every Star Trek film afterwards came out at Christmastime. It wasn't until the new Trek movies with Chris Pine and Zach Quinto that Trek came back to the summer again. I just wish these new Star Wars films were summer releases, since these will probably be the last Star Wars films ever made.

I guess I kind of understand why Luke wants the Jedi to end. It's good that he's training Rey and I hope she's revealed to be his daughter, but I think Luke finally understands where the Jedi keep going wrong, and that's probably why he wants them to end.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 04-14-2017 at 03:37 PM
Old 04-14-2017, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Ohh, okay. Sorry, I must've forgotten. So we haven't seen him yet on the show. You think he'll be the secret love child of FP and Alice?

I still don't like Star Wars movies coming out at Christmas. They traditionally belong in the summer, which is the best time for them.

I hope she's revealed to be his daughter,
Yep and it seems Madchen may of liked all the tweets that talked about shipping Alice/FP. It has to come out in Christmas, because if Disney released them in Spring/Summer, they would overshadow the other movies. And that wouldn't be fair to the other movies. Well it seems at the panel, someone may of asked Daisy Ridely is Rey related to Luke? And I believe her reply was no comment, but when someone asked if Rey is a Kenobi? She may of said that's a popular theory.
Old 04-14-2017, 05:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lauren! I'll be here for the Bates Motel watch in twenty minutes! We're doing a double watch, correct? Episodes 6 and 7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Yep and it seems Madchen may of liked all the tweets that talked about shipping Alice/FP. It has to come out in Christmas, because if Disney released them in Spring/Summer, they would overshadow the other movies. And that wouldn't be fair to the other movies. Well it seems at the panel, someone may of asked Daisy Ridely is Rey related to Luke? And I believe her reply was no comment, but when someone asked if Rey is a Kenobi? She may of said that's a popular theory.
Which movies, dragonfire? Does Disney have an MCU movie coming out this summer other than Guardians of the Galaxy? And Fox didn't seem too concerned about opening Star Wars movies during summer when they still had the rights to them.

Nahhh, I still think that Rey is Luke's daughter. Her being a Kenobi seems a bit far fetched, because there's little precedent for that. There's been almost nothing about Obi-Wan's life outside of being Luke and Anakin's mentor. And why would Luke's lightsaber call out to Rey if she were a Kenobi?

Oh, and speaking of Madchen Amick, she's also in the Twin Peaks revival coming out next month! She's returning as Shelly Johnson, and Sherilyn Fenn is also returning as Audrey Horne! You know what that means? It's possible that Audrey Horne and Dale Cooper could reunite and finally get together!

Old 04-14-2017, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

its ep 6 and 7 not 7 & 8?
Old 04-14-2017, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)
its ep 6 and 7 not 7 & 8?
Oh, yeah, you're right. 7 & 8. My bad. Let me know when you're ready.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ready damn it u made me redownload ep 6 i hit u lmao
Old 04-14-2017, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
ready damn it u made me redownload ep 6 i hit u lmao
Sorry. You can take a shot at me if you want.

Okay, start playing now!
Old 04-14-2017, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Previously, on Bates Motel... Norman stabbed the living out of Madeline's hubby, Sam Loomis.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

playsss
Old 04-14-2017, 06:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thats was an enjoyable stabbing scene yo
Old 04-14-2017, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Fake Norma is more concerned about wasting water?

Wow, she's being a real bitch here. Poor Norman's totally messed up.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

freakah eye shot

ok i feel a tiny bit for him lol just laying there like that
Old 04-14-2017, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
thats was an enjoyable stabbing scene yo
Sicko.

Yeah, they copied the same scene from the movie where Marion was lying on the floor of the bathroom.
Old 04-14-2017, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

yeah wasting water of all things lmao

god that looks bad

clean ur face boy whose in shock and whsoe cleaning up so confusing lmao

we got **** to do
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top