Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2017, 05:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Really? You think it's gonna be that easy, dragonfire? The Blossoms killing their own son? Well, we'll see. I wouldn't mind a turf war between the Blossoms and the Lodges. But I'm guessing that Jason's killer will be someone we'd never suspect. And Hermione might go along with Hiram, but I doubt Veronica would.

Hi, Evan! Yep, I've heard that news! And here I thought that was yet another character that the Arrowverse couldn't use anymore because of the damn DCEU.
Oh, and someone else is returning to Arrow!

Spoiler:
Old 04-12-2017, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
Really? You think it's gonna be that easy, dragonfire? The Blossoms killing their own son? Well, we'll see. I wouldn't mind a turf war between the Blossoms and the Lodges. But I'm guessing that Jason's killer will be someone we'd never suspect. And Hermione might go along with Hiram, but I doubt Veronica would.
Well there is the theory of Cheryl is actually the killer, and her parents knows it, so they/Sheriff covered it up. Cheryl being the killer would bring the murder mystery full circle, because when the show started almost everyone was saying she's the killer! and right away the show debunked it, and started bringing in other suspects. As to why she would kill Jason? One word jealously. As for a turf war? I have this feeling if there is one it may be between The Coopers and The Lodges.
Old 04-12-2017, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Hi, Evan! Yep, I've heard that news! And here I thought that was yet another character that the Arrowverse couldn't use anymore because of the damn DCEU.
Oh, and someone else is returning to Arrow!

Spoiler:
Well EA says they are loosening up on using the Suicide Squad too. They will likely use different characters, but they will be back. Superman is coming back to Supergirl,too.
Old 04-13-2017, 03:40 AM
Elite Fan

Finally! and I'm completely shock!
Quote:
Josh Brolin has nabbed the hotly contested role of Cable opposite Ryan Reynolds in Deadpool 2, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.
Quote:
Sources say Brolin's deal is for four films
'Deadpool 2': Josh Brolin to Play Cable (Exclusive) | Hollywood Reporter
Old 04-13-2017, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

olicity are gonna be trapped together in ep 20 of arrow otp back in business can watch riverdale striaght away for once

nyssa v tahlia sounds awesome i hate tahlia she a bitch
Old 04-13-2017, 07:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Really, dragonfire? Josh Brolin is Cable? I mean, he seems a good choice, but I thought that he was already playing Thanos for Marvel/Disney? He's jumping over to Fox now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)
olicity are gonna be trapped together in ep 20 of arrow otp back in business can watch riverdale striaght away for once

nyssa v tahlia sounds awesome i hate tahlia she a bitch
That's awesome Olicity news, Lauren! But Oliver's wife, Nyssa, is coming back soon.

Lauren, you do know that Talia is the lover of Bruce Wayne and the mother of his son, Damian Wayne, right?

Oh, and I guess Jas told you that she can't make it to the Bates Motel watch tomorrow, so it's just you and me again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrguy (View Post)
Well EA says they are loosening up on using the Suicide Squad too. They will likely use different characters, but they will be back. Superman is coming back to Supergirl,too.
That sounds great, Evan! I hope they let Arrow bring back Deadshot, because I don't want Will Smith to keep him out of the Arrowverse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well there is the theory of Cheryl is actually the killer, and her parents knows it, so they/Sheriff covered it up. Cheryl being the killer would bring the murder mystery full circle, because when the show started almost everyone was saying she's the killer! and right away the show debunked it, and started bringing in other suspects. As to why she would kill Jason? One word jealously. As for a turf war? I have this feeling if there is one it may be between The Coopers and The Lodges.
You really think that Cheryl is the killer, dragonfire? I don't know, didn't she have an alibi? I still think that would be a bit too obvious. Also, why would there be a turf war between the Coopers and the Lodges? The Coopers don't have any muscle and are nowhere near as wealthy or powerful as the Blossoms.
Old 04-13-2017, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

DUDE LOVE RIVERDALE AND I THINK DRAGONFIRE WAS RIGHT ABOUT BETTY MUMA ND FP NOW WOW GIRL THINK SHE BE FORMER SNAKE TOTES

I LOVE ARROWS DEADSHOT THE BEST HIS THE PERFECT ONE FOR IT

RIVERDALE WOW GONE I LOVE HAVING DAYS OF TO WATCH TV STRIAGHT AWAY I LOVE IT

PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Old 04-13-2017, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lauren!

I'm glad we both have four days off! We can both watch Riverdale and Bates Motel!

I agree, Lauren. Arrow's Deadshot needs to come back. Deathstroke is coming back too!
Oh, and do you still hate Talia even though she's Batman's baby mama?

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 04-13-2017 at 08:48 PM
Old 04-13-2017, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)
DUDE LOVE RIVERDALE AND I THINK DRAGONFIRE WAS RIGHT ABOUT BETTY MUMA ND FP NOW WOW GIRL THINK SHE BE FORMER SNAKE TOTES
Now I wonder if we will actually get a possible FP/Alice secret love child in S2?
Old 04-14-2017, 12:14 AM
Master Fan

No real life unicorn here..just a stubborn pain in my a..!!!!!!
No onе's ever had me, not like you
Old 04-14-2017, 12:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Chloe still hasn't given birth, Tabs? This kid is gonna be 2 years old by the time he's born.

So you think it's possible that FP and Alice have a daughter that's floating around somewhere, dragonfire? On a broomstick, perhaps?
Old 04-14-2017, 12:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

alexxxx

i need to catch up on all these posts still and alex there was totes incest on river gone

but alex i like batman with catwomannn

i reckon there could be love child floating around but i dunno she seemed like she really did get that abortion

loved both my bughead and archiekins ronnie this ep so much~

ur creating a real life unicorn tabward
Old 04-14-2017, 02:29 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

So you think it's possible that FP and Alice have a daughter that's floating around somewhere, dragonfire? On a broomstick, perhaps?
Maybe? Of course I believe if we do get a FP/Alice secret love child in S2, it may be Chic. In the comics I believe he's a uncover secret agent. Plus Chic Jones it has a nice ring to it.
Old 04-14-2017, 02:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well please hurry up and answer all my posts, Lauren!

I haven't watched this week's episode of Riverdale yet, but I'll watch it today.
Is there Bughead and Aronica stuff in this episode?

I thought you liked Batman with Wonder Woman, Lauren?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Maybe? Of course I believe if we do get a FP/Alice secret love child in S2, it may be Chic. In the comics I believe he's a uncover secret agent. Plus Chic Jones it has a nice ring to it.
Okay, I totally don't know who Chic is. Archie comics are the only ones I was never really into.
Old 04-14-2017, 04:32 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Okay, I totally don't know who Chic is. Archie comics are the only ones I was never really into.
I already told you who he is. He's Alice's Son and Betty/Polly's older? Brother. In the comics he's a Cooper, but with a show like Riverdale, I have this strange feeling he may be a Jones. Behold the teaser trailer for Star Wars TLJ!!!!!!

Last edited by dragonfire; 04-14-2017 at 12:03 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread