Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2017, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Burnt Toast Café[OT] #759: b/c the op is still missing, 1 million dollar reward to who finds it

*insert heart eyes*

Last edited by The Darkling; 04-09-2017 at 04:38 AM
Old 04-08-2017, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread, Lauren! And don't worry, I'll look for something for the OP. I love the title!

I actually don't think that Madeline is gonna die. I also don't think we'll see Marion again. But Emma might be in trouble if she comes to White Pine Bay after Dylan.

And I still have to watch the next episode of Riverdale.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 04-08-2017 at 06:49 PM
Old 04-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Master Fan

Day number 4,837,039,738,001 and no baby yet..

Spoiler:
You're my, my, my, my...Lover

Last edited by Shadow Dreamer; 04-14-2017 at 12:11 AM
Old 04-09-2017, 04:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

aweeeee tabward thats beautiful and love the unicorn backround tabward owns a real life unicorn

watch it alex did u watch prisonbreak?

dont mention emma prolly maybe be dylan since they changing all the females dyring to males lalala
ill make my own op~

i miss my old username
Old 04-09-2017, 01:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 04-09-2017, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

You know after nine episodes Archie/Fred may still be too vanilla for me. I guess I'm more of a fan of three dimensional characters.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Awww, thanks for the pic, Tabs! Still no baby? I hope Chloe gives birth soon. Lauren will want the baby horse.

Wow, so you're not even giving Aronica a chance, dragonfire? I'd like to think that Veronica could add something to Archie's story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supergirl (View Post)
aweeeee tabward thats beautiful and love the unicorn backround tabward owns a real life unicorn

watch it alex did u watch prisonbreak?

dont mention emma prolly maybe be dylan since they changing all the females dyring to males lalala
ill make my own op~

i miss my old username
Then why don't you switch your username back, Lauren?

I did watch Prison Break, Lauren! I'm so glad it's back!

I'm watching Riverdale right now, and I'll post my thoughts later.

And I don't think Dylan or Emma will get killed. But I'm pretty sure Romero will.

I can't wait to see your OP!
Old 04-09-2017, 11:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Wow, so you're not even giving Aronica a chance, dragonfire? I'd like to think that Veronica could add something to Archie's story.
I didn't say that, I just find Archie/Fred too vanilla, like where the layers? This is the same problem I had with Superman, until I saw Smallville.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I didn't say that, I just find Archie/Fred too vanilla, like where the layers? This is the same problem I had with Superman, until I saw Smallville.
Oh, okay.

Well, I saw the latest episode of Riverdale. I had no idea that the maple syrup industry was practically like the mafia. So basically we can now narrow the list of suspects in Jason Blossom's murder to... anyone who's known him.

Veronica had an epic storyline this episode! Kudos to Camilla Mendes for an excellent performance! Can't say that I'm sorry that Valerie broke it off with Archie. I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did. I guess this clears the way for "Ronnie and Archikins?" That scene between the two of them was so adorable. And Archie finally got off the bench and got into the game, doing some recon work for Jughead! And apparently Polly is doing the same thing, spying on the Blossoms.

And while Cheryl may be conniving, manipulative, and psychologically damaged, she's pretty damn hot. She even wears maple flavored lipstick? That's taking the family business a little too far. And the fact that she told Archie how much he reminded her of her brother, Jason, before she started hitting on Archie was... disturbing. When did incest become all the rage?
Old 04-10-2017, 06:51 PM
Elite Fan

Well this is interesting because I think Snyder said Superman was their crown jewel character.
Quote:
The announcement was made by Toby Emmerich, President and Chief Content Officer, Warner Bros. Pictures Group.

Emmerich stated, “We are thrilled to have Matt Reeves taking the helm of Batman, the crown jewel of our DC slate.
Old 04-11-2017, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for that, dragonfire! That's actually old news. I think we heard about this a while ago back when Ben Affleck said he didn't want to direct The Batman anymore. And yeah, WB/DC still considers Batman to be their premiere character because his films have done better than any other DC character.

I'm still not too enthusiastic about the DCEU because Zack Snyder has severely damaged it. If Justice League ends up the same as Batman v Superman and Man of Steel, that's probably the last time he'll be working for WB/DC. You can't build anything on a rotten foundation.

No opinions on my comments about Riverdale?
Old 04-11-2017, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

No opinions on my comments about Riverdale?
Well the mafia comment was funny, because I believe Hiram Lodge may be a drug lord. Plus I believe in the season finale, The Blossoms will fall, and The Lodges will rise. And I just realized if Riverdale was The WWE The Blossoms would be The Mcmahons.
Old 04-11-2017, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
Well the mafia comment was funny, because I believe Hiram Lodge may be a drug lord. Plus I believe in the season finale, The Blossoms will fall, and The Lodges will rise. And I just realized if Riverdale was The WWE The Blossoms would be The Mcmahons.
Good one, dragonfire. And do you really think that'll happen? There's not much of the Lodges left to rise, and Veronica and Hermione aren't really going to be compliant with Hiram.

Once again, Riverdale reminds me of Dark Shadows and Twin Peaks, because Twin Peaks had the wealthy Packard family and Horne family, with the Packard family owning the lumber mill and the Horne family owning the Great Northern Hotel. And on Dark Shadows, the Collins family owned the fishing fleet and cannery. It's great you can still get rich off of natural resources. Oh, and Twin Peaks also had a drug trade going on as well... and a prostitution ring. Ben Horne, the owner of the Great Northern, was the guy behind that as well.

Oh yeah, and Bates Motel also had similar plotlines. WTF is up with these small towns?

I'm getting a little impatient for Aronica to happen, however. And there wasn't much Bughead in the last episode. And the list of suspects after the last episode just seems to get bigger instead of smaller. Jason was the heir to the Blossom fortune, so he's now either like Sonny or Michael Corleone. That means a vacuum exists and someone wants it filled. The Blossoms wanted Archie to marry Cheryl and be the new heir, and the other family members just wanted to move in on their territory. Either way, Jason's death clears the way for someone else to control the Blossom's maple syrup industry. The motives for murder just keep piling up, don't they?

It was heartbreaking to see Veronica trying to make amends for what she did to that other girl back in New York, and for what her father did to Ethel Muggs' father. Again, Camilla Mendes gave an amazing performance. And it was great to see how Betty was there for her BFF when she broke down into tears.
Old 04-11-2017, 05:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Good one, dragonfire. And do you really think that'll happen? There's not much of the Lodges left to rise, and Veronica and Hermione aren't really going to be compliant with Hiram.
Well I believe The Blossoms are the killers, and the Shrieff helped them covered it up. After they're caught the parents will most likely go to jail, Cheryl? I have this strong feeling she's going to the nuthouse. Now with The Blossoms out of the way, Riverdale may finally be free from corruption right? Wrong now Hiram Lodge can come in, and claim Riverdale as his own, and Hermione will most likely join him why? Because her weakness is money, she can't live without it, and really they hinted that The Blossoms will fall, and The Lodges will rise. And they been dropping those hints ever since the pilot.
Old 04-11-2017, 09:07 PM
Master Fan

Just watching Emergency Awesome on YouTube on the Arrow finale
Spoiler:
Closed Thread   Post New Thread