Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2017, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No to Sabrina and Jughead. No one but Bughead.
Old 03-27-2017, 03:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrguy (View Post)
That 'phishing' fake adobe thing was up for several days, down for a day back...it's hard to get on this site anymore!
OMG, are you still having problems, Evan? Mod management said they had addressed the problem and that it was fixed. Are you still seeing that red warning coming up when you post here?

Hi, Chrissy! I agree, just focus on Bughead and Arronica. We don't need any ship wars.

Well, if Veronica can handle Sabrina's world, I would hope Archie would, dragonfire. They wouldn't be much of a couple otherwise. I agree that Bughead should spearhead all the detective stuff, but I don't wanna leave Archie and Veronica on the sidelines because I'm really liking them as well.
Old 03-28-2017, 03:15 AM
Elite Fan

Well here's some great DC/CW news.
Quote:
Katie Cassidy is returning to “Arrow” in a big way.

The “Arrow” alum will be back as a series regular in Season 6, playing Black Siren.
Katie Cassidy Returning to the CW’s ‘Arrow’ as Series Regular for Season 6 | Variety
Old 03-28-2017, 07:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

OMG, that's awesome! Thanks for the news, dragonfire!

Now, the question is, how will they do it? Will it be as Black Siren again? Or will they resurrect Laurel on Legends of Tomorrow using time travel like they did with Captain Cold?

Now if they could just kill off Iris...
Old 03-28-2017, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)

Now, the question is, how will they do it? Will it be as Black Siren again? Or will they resurrect Laurel on Legends of Tomorrow using time travel like they did with Captain Cold?
I guess it will be Black Siren. I believe FP/Alice may be secretly working together. And maybe she was a Southside Serpent, I wonder if the Southside Serpents are like The Lost Boys, and maybe FP Jones is like The Peter Pan of the Serpents.
Old 03-28-2017, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonfire (View Post)
I guess it will be Black Siren. I believe FP/Alice may be secretly working together. And maybe she was a Southside Serpent, I wonder if the Southside Serpents are like The Lost Boys, and maybe FP Jones is like The Peter Pan of the Serpents.
Yeah, but how do you reform Black Siren? And what about past Laurel showing up on Legends of Tomorrow? I'm assuming that Sara is gonna run into Laurel at some point in the past.

Whoa! Alice might be working with FP, and maybe she was a Southside Serpent? That'll shock Betty, huh? Interesting theory about the Serpents, although I don't think that Jughead's dad has stopped aging.
Old 03-28-2017, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Whoa! Alice might be working with FP, and maybe she was a Southside Serpent? That'll shock Betty, huh? Interesting theory about the Serpents, although I don't think that Jughead's dad has stopped aging.
Yes I think Polly said someone told her parents, she and Jason was planning on leaving Riverdale. It seems Jason may of made some drug deals with the Serpents. If he did then maybe he told FP about him/Polly being engaged, and them running away to raise their baby. After that FP reported back to Alice with that information. Plus we know FP/Alice does crazy things to protect their kids, so maybe that's why the car was torched, and maybe FP kept the jacket because maybe him/Alice are planning on framing someone else. I wonder if Alice is from the Southside, also maybe back in high school Hermione/Penelope made fun of her for being a Southside girl, and maybe she only married Hal because it was her ticket out of the Southside, It could be why she's so hard on Betty, she don't want Betty to live the life she did.
Old 03-29-2017, 03:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

im hearing all these death spoilers for flash and legends whats going on????
Old 03-29-2017, 06:19 AM
Elite Fan

Just wanted to say Bughead is now on it's fourth thread.
Old 03-29-2017, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That's awesome, dragonfire! I just wish the Arronica thread was doing as well.

What spoilers, Lauren? I've only heard that Katie Cassidy is coming back to Legends of Tomorrow and Arrow as both Laurel Lance and Black Siren. I'm just hoping that Iris dies.

Oh, and are we doing the Bates Motel watch Friday? We have two episodes to watch, and they're the ones with Marion Crane! We're going full-on Psycho now!

Quote:
Yes I think Polly said someone told her parents, she and Jason was planning on leaving Riverdale. It seems Jason may of made some drug deals with the Serpents. If he did then maybe he told FP about him/Polly being engaged, and them running away to raise their baby. After that FP reported back to Alice with that information. Plus we know FP/Alice does crazy things to protect their kids, so maybe that's why the car was torched, and maybe FP kept the jacket because maybe him/Alice are planning on framing someone else. I wonder if Alice is from the Southside, also maybe back in high school Hermione/Penelope made fun of her for being a Southside girl, and maybe she only married Hal because it was her ticket out of the Southside, It could be why she's so hard on Betty, she don't want Betty to live the life she did.
Oh, so you think it was Alice or FP that torched the car? I was thinking it might be Betty's dad. And how did Alice go from being a Southside person to the respectable wife and mom she is now? Her husband would have to know where she's from, right? Oh, I really hope they don't pulls some stunt where it turns out that Betty and Jughead are half-siblings or something.
Old 03-29-2017, 10:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Oh, so you think it was Alice or FP that torched the car? I was thinking it might be Betty's dad. And how did Alice go from being a Southside person to the respectable wife and mom she is now? Her husband would have to know where she's from, right? Oh, I really hope they don't pulls some stunt where it turns out that Betty and Jughead are half-siblings or something.
Well Jason's jacket was in the car, and now it seems it's in FP's closet. I highly doubt RAS would pull a Kring, and I believe yesterday? He tweeted out #bughead rising on this week's #riverdale. Plus I believe he posted a picture of them from episode eight as well. I like the idea of Alice's boyfriend being Dad Jones, and Betty's boyfriend being Son Jones.
Old 03-30-2017, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

alexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

omgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

new IT TRAILER

and GO BUGHEAD FOR 4 THREADS TOMORROW NEW EPPY YESHHHHH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnCd...ature=youtu.be
Old 03-30-2017, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lauren! It's about time you posted! I thought you had already quit your job?

Poor, Lauren. Did you have nightmares of Pennywhore? I just hope the new movie doesn't have Beverly having sex with all the boys like in the book. I don't know what Stephen King was thinking when he put a gang bang in there.

No, I don't think anyone is gonna pull a Kring anymore, dragonfire. And I remember the part with the jacket, but I also remember Betty's dad stealing the evidence from the sheriff. Do you think there might be some collusion going on? Perhaps a conspiracy involving the previous Riverdale generation?

Oh, and congrats about Bughead. But I really want Aronica to take off soon as well. I hope I don't have to wait until next season.
Old 03-30-2017, 11:16 AM
Elite Fan

Well I believe this should confirm WB is making a Batman Extended Universe.
Quote:
Batgirl is flying solo. The superheroine is getting her own standalone movie from filmmaker Joss Whedon.

Whedon is nearing a deal to write, direct, and produce an untitled Batgirl pic for Warner Bros. as part of its DC Extended Universe.

No other producers are currently attached. Toby Emmerich, president and chief content officer of Warner Bros. Pictures Group, is overseeing with Jon Berg and Geoff Johns. The new project originated in the past month.
‘Batgirl’ Movie: Joss Whedon Directing Solo Film (EXCLUSIVE) | Variety
Old 03-30-2017, 02:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Well I believe this should confirm WB is making a Batman Extended Universe. ‘Batgirl’ Movie: Joss Whedon Directing Solo Film (EXCLUSIVE) | Variety
OMG, Joss has jumped ship from the Marvel to DC/WB? That's gotta piss some people off. I'd rather he did Batman instead of Zack Snyder. Then maybe we'd get some good movies. And I hate that Joss is gonna have to work within the framework that Zack created because the older Batman just sucks, and Ben's probably gonna leave the role after his solo Batman movie anyway. I'm just glad that Barbara is finally getting her due.

And a new episode of Riverdale airs tonight! So far it's the only CW show that isn't pissing me off.

Oh, and Lauren? Here's a conversation me and Sarah had on the X-Men board.

Quote:
I have a stuffed kangaroo doll that I sleep with that Lauren gave me when we met at Comic Con. It's even got an Australia t-shirt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by just have a little faith (View Post)
Nice one from Lauren her and her unicorns
Quote:
No, she didn't give me a unicorn. Lauren used to tease me all the time about how dangerous kangaroos are, despite how cute they are, so maybe that's why she gave me the kangaroo. I gave her a book called Unicorns vs. Zombies.
Quote:
Kangaroo sorry mind went right to Unicorn cause of her obsession with them
Quote:
It's okay, Sarah. It's understandable. Lauren is nuts for unicorns.
Quote:
She's just nuts altogether

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 03-30-2017 at 04:24 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread