Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-10-2016, 11:59 PM
Master Fan

I've had a hard time knowing when to jump in on the cross-over talk. Anyway...
Spoiler:
AAAnd now we see Jay & hi version of the Trickster! There is...stuff going on in my household may not be on much for awhile.
Old 12-11-2016, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAL Awesomeness!!! (View Post)
Hi everyone, my fellow (former?) Heroes fans!!

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I've already met Alex but allow me to introduce myself: My name's Lydia, 29yrs, from the UK! I'm a Christian! Glad to be here!

Hi, Lydia! Merry Christmas! I'm glad you're here! Welcome! And really? So am I!

Forgive me for taking so long to reply. I work an overnight shift at a Walmart from 10pm to 7am and I sleep during the day, so my posting can be a little sporadic. I'm on my phone at work now, but when I'm home I promise to answer your entire post in full, okay? Welcome to the board!

Hi, Evan! Awww, I hope you'll be able to post more soon. We miss you! And I think it might be Earth 2 Laurel, the Black Siren.

Hi, Dave! Yeah, I think I remember you mentioning meeting Lauren on the K-Stew board.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 12-11-2016 at 01:00 AM
Old 12-11-2016, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Happy Sunday guys I preordered my tickets for Star Wars
Old 12-11-2016, 12:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hello, guys! How are you today? And happy for you, Dave!
Old 12-11-2016, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! That's awesome! I hope you enjoy Rogue One! Let us know if it's any good!

Hi, Arinna! I'm not liking the cold all that much.

Hi, Lydia! I'm gonna answer your post now. Oh, and you can also list all that stuff you posted on our intro thread at the top of the page. That's where people introduce themselves. Oh, and I also sent you a friend request.

I actually got into OUAT because Arinna got me into it, but she stopped watching after Neal/Baelfire died. I kept up with it, though. Regina is my favorite character. I also liked Philip and Aurora, but they didn't get much of a storyline on the show. I'm also liking Killian and Emma so far. David and Snow are okay, but not quite as central to the story as they once were. I also have to admit I love to hate Rumple/Mr. Gold. He's just too diabolical. And I also like Zelena, to be honest. I didn't start watching from the beginning, I actually binge watched the first two seasons online before I finally got caught up with the show during season three, the Peter Pan stuff.

I love acting and the whole filmmaking/TV process, too! I wanted to do that stuff when I was a teenager, but I guess I missed my chance. So are you planning to visit British Vancouver, Canada, where the show is filmed? That's awesome! And yes, I do work an overnight shift at Walmart, like I said. 10pm to 7am, which sucks, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to get something better soon. So do you actually do any acting, Lydia? I really wish I could've done that. I also love movies, but I sometimes think I spend too much time surfing the internet. And it's great that you know French! So does your job end after Christmas is over? At least you get pizza, which is awesome. And what do you volunteer doing?

Oh, and like I said, you can also go introduce yourself on the intro thread, so you can tell us about yourself and what you love about Heroes.
Old 12-12-2016, 01:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

sure thing...I'll let you know how it is

we got Sneak peaks from CWs Flash, Arrow and LoT some sites took down the LoT sneak peak
Old 12-12-2016, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks, Dave! And do I want to know about those sneak peeks?

I saw LoT and I loved all of The Untouchables references from Nate and Ray. I didn't like how they kept referring to Thawne as "the speedster." Why can't Sara, Stein, and the others figure out that it's Reverse Flash? And OMG, are Eobard Thawne, Damien Darhk, and Malcolm Merlyn forming the Legion of Doom? So where's the Justice League? Oh yeah, they're not allowed to use that name, which is why they're using Justice Society. I really hate WB sometimes. And is Vixen just making her way through all the male members of the Legends? I wonder if she's gonna put the moves on Sara soon.

Hey, Lauren? Where are you?
Old 12-13-2016, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

we'll get at least 4-5 Justice League movies within the next 10 years...that's my prediction
Old 12-14-2016, 05:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Dave! You really think so? You don't think that Zack Snyder is gonna totally screw up the Justice League movies long before then?

FF was undergoing maintenance today, so it wasn't working at all for hours.
Old 12-15-2016, 04:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

it said to me there was some virus or something and wouldnt let me load ff the screen went red this was my post last night that didnt make it through gone

forgive me for not being on guys things be really busy at work and when i come home my int on my lap top keeps going ff were getting it fixed very soon

i still havent watched half shows since last week

ooo who's lydia need to introduce myself: gone:

dave nice to see u here

and about laurel~ so do u guys think this is really laurel coming back or the siren????

but with sneak peaks i saw the arrow one and they are saying its normal laurel so

but dave thudding at sneak peak for lot and it being taken down sounds really good
Old 12-15-2016, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Lauren! Wow, you got a screen warning of a virus? I heard that other people were getting weird warnings too. I didn't, but maybe that's why FF was down for maintenance. And it's okay, I know you're busy. I just hope you get your internet fixed soon.

I hope you get to catch up on your shows soon! Have you been watching Scream Queens? You need to catch up on that show too!

And Lydia is a new poster I met here last week. She's from the UK and she's really nice.

I thought that the Laurel that we saw at the end of the Arrow midseason finale was Earth 2 Black Siren, but I'm not sure. The show's creators said that Earth 1 Laurel is still dead, so I have no idea now. And OMG, you gotta watch the Legends of Tomorrow midseason finale! Damien Darhk, Eobard Thawne, and Malcolm Merlyn are the Legion of Doom!

Oh, and I finally finished paying off my student loan! So that's one less thing to worry about.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 12-15-2016 at 04:22 PM
Old 12-16-2016, 01:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

To be honest, I liked The Flash mid season finale better than Arrow.
Old 12-17-2016, 04:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL.Arinna_1982 (View Post)
To be honest, I liked The Flash mid season finale better than Arrow.
Why, because Iris dies in the future on The Flash, but Laurel came back on Arrow?
Old 12-17-2016, 06:00 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i still havent watched it but woah thats quite a spoiler wtf is that why her name isnt in the paper ****

i did relaly like arrow finale actually except for reporters existance

and congrats alex that must feel freakin awesome like a huge weight lifted really loving ur lit up chrtimas tree icon btw i need one~

i cant make the new live draft change im hoping tia can change date for me and will work with everyone else or ill die ok

legion of doom i think this week jsut been really crazy cuse of chrtimas being on one sid eof fmaily tommrow we left a shopping bag at the shopping centre and had to go all way back to get it thank god wasnt lost

as much as i love christmas its far too stressful this year.

didnt get to meet her yet

im downloading all of screen queens for holidays
Old 12-17-2016, 06:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i still havent watched it but woah thats quite a spoiler wtf is that why her name isnt in the paper ****

i did relaly like arrow finale actually except for reporters existance

and congrats alex that must feel freakin awesome like a huge weight lifted really loving ur lit up chrtimas tree icon btw i need one~

i cant make the new live draft change im hoping tia can change date for me and will work with everyone else or ill die ok

legion of doom i think this week jsut been really crazy cuse of chrtimas being on one sid eof fmaily tommrow we left a shopping bag at the shopping centre and had to go all way back to get it thank god wasnt lost

as much as i love christmas its far too stressful this year.

didnt get to meet her yet

im downloading all of screen queens for holidays
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top