Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2016, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Is that so, Lauren? How can Barry and Iris make more sense when she hardly serves any purpose on the show?

I'm sorry, Lauren. But like I said, I don't write the shows, so it's not my fault for how Iris is.

Yeah, I've heard that Barry and Cisco don't show up until the end of the episode, and Supergirl fans are mad about that. But I'm gonna watch it anyway and then The Flash. I gotta get caught up before Arrow and Legends. I can't wait to see everyone together. I'm just said that Katie won't be there as Laurel. She deserved it.

It's just how her name is spelled, Lauren. It's Irish. And how can you disagree with everything I say when you have a Barry/Caitlin icon now? And I'll wait for you to finish replying to me. What did you think of the runway model pics of Caitriona?

OMG, you gotta go look at the 900th Paire thread and see the awesome OP that Tia made, Lauren! And can you please close the old thread?

Oh, and you misspelled the word "superheroes" in the thread title.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 11-29-2016 at 05:32 PM
Old 11-30-2016, 02:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope Snowbarry wins!
Old 11-30-2016, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

I don't know how much to talk about the cross-over till it's all over. But I will say...VIRTUAL LAUREL!??
Old 12-01-2016, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

So you miss Laurel?
Old 12-01-2016, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

**** it deleted my long post

i relaly loved the laurel in the arrow ep and suprisngly really enjoyed the laurel and oli scenes sad about lack of olicity though but its so sad also how oli and thea the directions there lives went in and how they cant have everyone alive and those happy lives

in flash ep wasnt enough action but generlaly enjoyign and loing all the crossover eps espcially all the barry and supergirl!! oli supergirl and barry ot3 omg mick and kara were hilarious omg and how mad awesome was the scee where oli sara and thea were versing there villains ghjkl sick of cisco beign sad felt so bad for barry in the flash ep cant wait for final installment looks like all the action will happen there and they will finally verse the aliens

peterinna im gonan kill u wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

alex im gonna kill u too wheeeeeeeeeee

and i loved the super girl ep but was pissed they promised 4 ep crossover they lied
Old 12-01-2016, 06:54 AM
Master Fan

I dunno Barry was there just minimally. They had a lot of stuff to deal with there, but it seemed to be wrapped up to neatly there.
Old 12-01-2016, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Why so hostile, Laureter?
Old 12-01-2016, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So do I, Arinna! SnowBarry FTW!

Hi, Evan! I haven't seen the Arrow episode yet! I figured it was an hallucination of some kind. But I like the idea of Oliver and Sara teaming up again, because it's been a while. They were hot back in season two.

Hi, Lauren! Why did you delete your post?

I haven't seen the Arrow episode yet, so I'll tell you what I think after I see it. I did like The Flash episode! Barry and Kara are just so adorable! She's like a superhuman version of Felicity. It was fun watching Kara meet everyone, finally! Mick was kinda rude to her, though. I also liked Kara and Oliver's first meeting. Barry had to tell her that Oliver is like that with everyone. And Kara really enjoyed training with everyone because they just kept attacking her and she kept taking it, and smiling the whole time. And Sara thought she was hot. I agree that it was kind of a rip off that the Supergirl episode had almost nothing to do with the Heroes vs. Aliens storyline, and that Barry and Cisco didn't show up until the very end. But it was still cool to see Martian Manhunter and Cyborg. But why were they fighting? I thought Cyborg was supposed to be a hero?

I'm so glad that Thea is back as Speedy! I agree that it really hurts seeing Cisco being mad at Barry all the time. I liked that Caitlin tried to get him to go out with her and Barry to soften things up between them. She's always on Team Barry. And I'm glad that Stein and Jax finally told Barry and Oliver about Barry's message from the future. And OMG, how did Stein end up with a daughter? Is that Barry's fault, or is that Stein's fault for telling his younger self to spend more time with his wife back in 1987?

So you're gonna kill me, Lauren? Is it my fault that Iris once again has almost nothing to do in this episode other than chastise Wally? Oh, Lauren... did you notice that Iris' name is no longer on the newspaper from the future? It was cool that Barry finally showed that to Oliver. I also liked Oliver sticking up for Barry the way he did. And Oliver and Barry vs. everyone else! Oh, and did you notice that the final battle was guys vs. girls? Barry vs. Kara and Oliver vs. Sara. Barry vibrating so that Kara flew right through him was awesome! I also thought it was cool how Barry threw speed force lighting at Ray, Jax, and Kara, although I kinda figured that it wouldn't bother Kara all that much. And is it wrong that I found it kinda hot when Oliver and Sara were fighting each other? It's been a long time since these two have been together, and it's hot to see a man and woman fighting each other after they've already had sex.
Old 12-02-2016, 12:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

For the crossover - I like what I see so far.
Old 12-02-2016, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
So do I, Arinna! SnowBarry FTW!

Hi, Evan! I haven't seen the Arrow episode yet! I figured it was an hallucination of some kind. But I like the idea of Oliver and Sara teaming up again, because it's been a while. They were hot back in season two.

Hi, Lauren! Why did you delete your post?

I haven't seen the Arrow episode yet, so I'll tell you what I think after I see it. I did like The Flash episode! Barry and Kara are just so adorable! She's like a superhuman version of Felicity. It was fun watching Kara meet everyone, finally! Mick was kinda rude to her, though. I also liked Kara and Oliver's first meeting. Barry had to tell her that Oliver is like that with everyone. And Kara really enjoyed training with everyone because they just kept attacking her and she kept taking it, and smiling the whole time. And Sara thought she was hot. I agree that it was kind of a rip off that the Supergirl episode had almost nothing to do with the Heroes vs. Aliens storyline, and that Barry and Cisco didn't show up until the very end. But it was still cool to see Martian Manhunter and Cyborg. But why were they fighting? I thought Cyborg was supposed to be a hero?

I'm so glad that Thea is back as Speedy! I agree that it really hurts seeing Cisco being mad at Barry all the time. I liked that Caitlin tried to get him to go out with her and Barry to soften things up between them. She's always on Team Barry. And I'm glad that Stein and Jax finally told Barry and Oliver about Barry's message from the future. And OMG, how did Stein end up with a daughter? Is that Barry's fault, or is that Stein's fault for telling his younger self to spend more time with his wife back in 1987?

So you're gonna kill me, Lauren? Is it my fault that Iris once again has almost nothing to do in this episode other than chastise Wally? Oh, Lauren... did you notice that Iris' name is no longer on the newspaper from the future? It was cool that Barry finally showed that to Oliver. I also liked Oliver sticking up for Barry the way he did. And Oliver and Barry vs. everyone else! Oh, and did you notice that the final battle was guys vs. girls? Barry vs. Kara and Oliver vs. Sara. Barry vibrating so that Kara flew right through him was awesome! I also thought it was cool how Barry threw speed force lighting at Ray, Jax, and Kara, although I kinda figured that it wouldn't bother Kara all that much. And is it wrong that I found it kinda hot when Oliver and Sara were fighting each other? It's been a long time since these two have been together, and it's hot to see a man and woman fighting each other after they've already had sex.
It wasn't Cyborg from the Teen Titians/Justice League it was "Cyborg-Superman" from "Reign of the Supermen" Hank Henshaw is one of the guys that replace Superman during "The Death of Superman" storyline. He ultimately proved to be a nut case out to destroy things (he blew up Coast City).
Old 12-03-2016, 12:00 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoakin queen (View Post)

chickens rule the worlddd
They rule ours here...

Our ameraucanas started laying eggs recently too..

Hi everyone!
You're my, my, my, my...Lover

Last edited by Shadow Dreamer; 12-03-2016 at 12:12 AM
Old 12-03-2016, 01:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Hi, Tabs! I Googled ameraucanas. Is this what they look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrguy (View Post)
It wasn't Cyborg from the Teen Titians/Justice League it was "Cyborg-Superman" from "Reign of the Supermen" Hank Henshaw is one of the guys that replace Superman during "The Death of Superman" storyline. He ultimately proved to be a nut case out to destroy things (he blew up Coast City).
Ohhhh, I remember that guy! Yeah, I read The Death Of Superman, Evan. I have an autographed copy of the graphic novel. But isn't that cyborg Superman guy supposed to be white? He's supposed to look like Clark, only a cyborg. And I wonder if the Eradicator is gonna show up then. I'm gonna post more on the crossover after I do the Gilmore Girls watch with Lauren.
Old 12-03-2016, 01:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

ameraucanas what a name

back to shipping oli and supergirl from the crossover she saved him and that ot3 huggle firestorm was pretty cool im glad ciscoo finally got over barrys thing

overall with this crossover i expected alot more action scenes then we got instead of saving the best for the end of the eps but loved it allllllllllllllllllll

u know why peterinna

i didnt delete my post alex i accidently hit the back button on fan forum then it disapeared as usual

omg that chicken picture :so cute

also yeah i gotta say they making iris more annoying by her always hassing her bro why cant his fam be happy for him i love happy kid flash wally!

so u were a oliver sara shipper hmmm

i loved kara vs flash

i did think that fight scene was awesoe though btw oliver and sara how he ran out of arrows and was carrying waly away from them and used his bow he was ****in awesome!!
Old 12-03-2016, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, I had no idea there were so many chicken breeds either, Lauren.

So now you're shipping Kara with both Barry and Oliver, Lauren? And yes, I did ship Oliver and Sara at one point, because she was the first Black Canary... and she was bisexual, which is hot. Speaking of which, why did Sara tell virtual Laurel that she "preferred" girls? Sara was with Oliver all through Arrow season 2, and she and Captain Cold had a thing going on in season 1 of Legends.

I liked the crossover, but I think the final episode crammed way too much stuff into it. Mick, Amaya, and Nate traveling back to 1951 to get one of the aliens, the whole thing with Professor Stein and his daughter, the Dominators' issues with Barry changing the timeline, the Oliver/Kara tension, Cisco dealing with changing the past just like Barry did and getting over his anger at him... it just seemed like three episodes' worth of stuff crammed into one episode.

And thank you for agreeing with me that Iris is annoying. Notice how she really didn't have anything to do in this episode? But Caitlin did. And I liked how Cisco gave Kara that thing that will allow her to keep in contact with them and travel from her Earth to Oliver and Barry's whenever she wants. But seriously, why is her Earth number 34 or something? I don't like that Superman and Supergirl are on another universe that is separate from the rest of the Justice League. And Batman, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman have the same problem. Damn you, Warner Bros!

Oh, and I loved it when Felicity said that this was a job for Supergirl, and Barry got offended. And Oliver actually told Kara that his world could use a Supergirl. Damn, I love Stephen Amell in scenes like that! He totally sells it.

Damn, I've done that too, Lauren. I hate it when I accidentally mess up my post because of that damn backspace button.
Old 12-03-2016, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

I loved all of this crossover. And I really enjoyed Barry and Oliver scenes.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top