Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2016, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Burnt Toast Café[OT] #753:b/c ITS DAVE BDAY WEEK!!!! HAPPY BDAY TO MY FAVORITIST MALE POSTER ON FF

Burnt Toast Café[OT] #753: b/c i forgot to start the thread but im here now~

DAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[/CENTER]

Last edited by The Darkling; 08-30-2016 at 04:28 AM
Old 08-26-2016, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

im jsut thinking of my questions and answers for the character draft ill be on the other thread shortly!
Old 08-27-2016, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread, Lauren! Finally! And I love the title!

Oh, and here are two new spots for season 2 of Scream Queens! I am in love with Chanel Oberlin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoakin queen (View Post)
selling spots on a tv show that broadcasts on pay tv~ like ok whoops didnt mean tv spots as in find businesss based on particular industries to star in this show were producing
Ohh, okay. So it's like product placement in a TV show. Like on Scorpion, where they show the characters always driving Chevrolet cars.

Quote:
she still looks evil to me alex
Really? You think Daveigh Chase still looks evil? She looks uber-hot to me.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 08-27-2016 at 01:09 AM
Old 08-27-2016, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

Great title! ^Actually her face still looks like a little girl's! I feel very pervy. Kinda like i do when I look at Chloe Grace Mortez.

Last edited by Oldrguy; 08-27-2016 at 05:59 PM
Old 08-27-2016, 04:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

its like in her eyes the evil look still.. shes gonna come through the computer and eat me.. i hink she still looks pretty young too i feel like chloe doesnt age

hmm no alex i keep explaining this wrong do i even know my job

OMG TAYLOR LAUTNER IS GONNA BE IN SCREAM QUEENS!!
Old 08-28-2016, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Alex is gonna be thrilled.
Old 08-28-2016, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah, but you don't like Scream Queens, Arinna.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldrguy (View Post)
Great title! ^Actually her face still looks like a little girl's! I feel very pervy. Kinda like i do when I look at Chloe Grace Mortez.
Hi, Evan! Nice to see you! And I understand. I used to get that way with Emma Watson.

I really wish dragonfire would post again.

Okay, you're just gonna have to call me on my smartphone and explain to me what your job is, Lauren. Are you selling TV spots as in commercials/advertisements, or actual spots during the show itself?

Yep, Taylor is gonna be on Scream Queens. That's apparently the only gig he could get lately now that Twilight is over. But I can't wait to see Emma Roberts in all her beautiful Chanel bitchiness again!

Yeah, but you gotta admit that Daveigh Chase is still much hotter than when she was a kid, Lauren.
Here's another photo of her compared with her younger self in The Ring.

Old 08-28-2016, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Oh, don't get me started on Emma Watson! THAT'S a guilty pleasure I've been nursing for sometime! & Evanna Lynch! OMG..ahem...uh sorry.
Anyway I heard TL was working on a British sitcom.
Old 08-29-2016, 12:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Old 08-29-2016, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Oh, don't get me started on Emma Watson! THAT'S a guilty pleasure I've been nursing for sometime! & Evanna Lynch! OMG..ahem...uh sorry.
Anyway I heard TL was working on a British sitcom.
I felt extremely guilty about lusting for Hermione once she started growing up, Evan. And when I saw trailers for Emma in The Bling Ring, I really started feeling pervy. I think everyone else did as well. Who's Evanna Lynch?

I only know that Taylor Lautner is gonna be on Scream Queens, Evan. I don't know if I see him on a BBC show.

More lurking, Arinna? You could at least say hi.

Also, actor Gene Wilder from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and Young Frankenstein has passed away.

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 08-29-2016 at 03:34 PM
Old 08-29-2016, 08:37 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixRising (View Post)
I felt extremely guilty about lusting for Hermione once she started growing up, Evan. And when I saw trailers for Emma in The Bling Ring, I really started feeling pervy. I think everyone else did as well. Who's Evanna Lynch?

I only know that Taylor Lautner is gonna be on Scream Queens, Evan. I don't know if I see him on a BBC show.

More lurking, Arinna? You could at least say hi.

Also, actor Gene Wilder from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory and Young Frankenstein has passed away.
Evanna played Luna Lovegood.
Going to have to look up about Gene Wilders death.
Old 08-30-2016, 04:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

sorry guys if i hurt ur feelings by the following ot title but i forgot a very very very improtant bday and u guys are creeping me out totes with young female crushes but to me honestly and i know when women are hot ok but emma watson and luna lovegood how are they attractive omg that is the rudest thing to say ever by me

btw im sad about the willy wonka guy too i want chocolateee ompa lumpa dopidiy doo

DAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[/CENTER]
Old 08-30-2016, 04:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Aww, it's okay, Lauren! I didn't even know it was Dave's birthday! Thanks for reminding me! And can you please get your butt over to the fantasy character draft thread and answer my battle question?

And yeah, I'm really upset about Gene Wilder's death too. I grew up on Willy Wonka, and I also loved him in Young Frankenstein. If you haven't seen it you should. It's one of the funniest movies ever.

Quote:
u guys are creeping me out totes with young female crushes but to me honestly and i know when women are hot ok but emma watson and luna lovegood how are they attractive omg that is the rudest thing to say ever by me
I'm sorry for creeping you out, Lauren. And how could you say that Emma Watson isn't attractive? She grew up to be really hot!

Quote:
Evanna played Luna Lovegood.
Going to have to look up about Gene Wilders death.
Ohh, okay. Yeah, she was kinda cute.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAVE!!!

I hope you have an awesome birthday!!

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 08-30-2016 at 11:18 PM
Old 08-30-2016, 04:21 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks Lauren and Alex for the belated birthday wishes

Tia is thinking of having a live Fantasy character draft in December... but our current Fantasy thread still continues as it's going strong
Old 08-31-2016, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

You're welcome, Dave!

What's a live fantasy draft? Do we all have to be on FF at the same time for that? Because I don't know if I'll be a work, or asleep, or whatever.