Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2013, 07:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Btc[ot] #705: b/c were all ging to sdcc~ and beauitful creatures comes out this week!!! HAPPY BDAY SAM!

American Girl
Samira had finally decided to leave home and find a new place of her own. She had seen a flyer looking for one roommate and went along to the inspection. The price was too cheap to say no too and cable tv and internet was all free what more could she ask for but she had not anticipated how annoying her new roommates would be. The first person she met, was really bouncy and hypa there was no other way to describe her, her new roommate Janelle was really excited there’d be another girl moving in, and she’d finally have someone to girl talk with, and have slumber parties with etc…What horrified sam the most though was when Janelle showed sam where her new room would be she found a large life size unicorn toy on the center of her bed. Janelle explained to her it was a apartment welcoming gift. Janelle finally left sam alone to investigate her new room, as soon as the door closed she saw a pair of scissors on top of the dresser and stabbed the unicorn until it was not a unicorn anymore just white fluff everywhere in the room, it was gonna be a bitch to clean up. Before she could have a minute at least to her self she heard a knock on her bedroom door, how was she going to explain to Janelle she had murdered her unicorn. ‘You can come in.’ She was wrong it was not Janelle it was was Nick from that actual show new girl she watched. He announced himself with 'your totally my hero for doing that.' then they made out and jess from new girl walked in on them and cried and died inside. Alex a random dude invited to the slumber party informed Janelle that her unicorn had been massacred by Jess. Janelle went to sam's room and looked at the awkard triangle scene before her with sam, nick and jess all staring at each other speechless. 'Sam the first house rule is no murdering my soft fluffy pet unicorns, i think we should all take a vote on evicting you at once.' Nick looked horrified and turned to Janelle and told her what really happened that Jess has been the person who was really responsible for the unicorns death, Jess was then evicted and never to be heard from again, the end.

Yes this is prolly the ****test op ive ever done cuz i wanted to run off and watch tvd no i blame uni anyway I LOVE U SAM AND I HOPE TOMMROW ONLY BRINGS U JOY AND DRUNKENESS, PARTY THE NIGHT AWAY WHILE U STILL CAN BEFORE U TURN INTO AN EVEN OLDER HAG NEXT YR

um britneys freaking me out right now dont understand how u like that song um the nessie jake thing i dont know if u remember that weird joke about them i made one of ur bdays anyway i thought this was funny and u will always be a llama forever in my heart yes i ruined new girl for u xoxo u know u love me janelley~

Last edited by The Darkling; 03-15-2013 at 06:02 AM
Old 02-16-2013, 08:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

nice op! well alex needs to ask me about

and you guys need to be explained too since you guys didnt do it last year haha. you all waited when it got closer to figure things out
Old 02-17-2013, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Well could one of you give me info on hotels? I wanna get one that's nearby SDCC and that has shuttle bus service to the airports. And I'm still waiting 72 hours for my barcode to be emailed to me so I can have it printed out on hardcopy. They already confirmed by check card payment went through. But I don't have a printer, so I'll have to call customer service and see if they can mail a copy to me.

Oh, and thanks once again, Lauren. You too, Jas.

Nice work moving the posts, by the way.
Old 02-17-2013, 06:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

we still have to do that jas cuz i dont have the money yet

im getting jas to help u out alex cuz im a lil confused too now
Old 02-17-2013, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heroes

alex you got tickets? whooo

haha lauren your movie bombed
Old 02-17-2013, 10:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

i think it is just easier if you find a local store or library or something and print your sdcc confirmation. you don't want to rely on sdcc to do stuff for you it's just going to make things worst for you

hotel info should be out next month. it's kinda hectic! you can always book a hotel that's not part of sdcc deals. i believe it is next month for the sdcc hotels. and you choose your top 10 choices and hope you get one of the ones you want. last year, the ones who i roomed with most of us did it so we could have different choices. it still ended up being in mission valley when we wanted a closer one. one of our roomies was looking out at the price deals and stuff and found a good deal at one of the closer hotels but we had to pay up the whole amount in order to book it. the only downside to it. otherwise, the sdcc ones through the system can be refunded.

if it is just going to be you alex, you might as well stay at a hostel. the hostel near comic con is pretty cheap but don't wait to long because hotels get booked really fast. that is why you never do anything last minute with sdcc. i really hope you know what you are getting yourself into alex LOL! sdcc maybe fun in the end but it's a lot of work and a lot of waiting in line and lack of sleep
Old 02-18-2013, 12:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 02-18-2013, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi you guys
Old 02-18-2013, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

hotel reservation is feb 26 at 9am pst. it was just announced.
Old 02-18-2013, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

seriosuly sam ;
EYS LIRBABRY ALEX WY DDNT I THINK OF THAT LMAO
WHICH HOSTEL IS NEAR SDCC? AND THANKS FOR THE INFO JAS

PETERINNA

CHRISSYYY
Old 02-18-2013, 05:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

i was going to stay here the first time LUCKY D'S HOSTEL San Diego. Top Backpackers Hostels in San Diego - Home before i manage to share a room with people. you and sam wouldnt be there since sam isn't out of town lol. alex on the other hand, can lol
Old 02-18-2013, 05:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the info, Jas. I just got my confirmation and my bar code in my email, Sam. Now I just have to figure out how to get a printout of it to present at SDCC for my badge since I don't have a printer. Maybe Staples can do it for me.
I didn't think we called them HOSTELS here in the USA, Jas. When I see that word I think of torture horror films.
So Feb. 26 is when I should try to make a reservation at that place you just linked us, or can I call them earlier? It says that place is only 5 min away from the SanDiego Convention Center. I take it that's where ComicCon is?
The flight and hotel reservations are the only thing left to sort out, and I'm nervous already.

I still wanna see Beautiful Creatures, Lauren.

Hey, Chrissy! I hope you're doing okay!

Last edited by PhoenixRising; 02-18-2013 at 05:32 PM
Old 02-18-2013, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's not how it works Alex hostels and other hotels are not part of SDCC hotels. you are not required to take part in the hotel reservation thing but majority of us do it since getting a hotel close to sdcc hard especially when it's closer. these are the hotels part of comic con Hotels | Comic-Con International: San Diego there is a free shuttle service that stops at all these hotels. we will get an email with the link to do our hotel reservations. it's pretty much like registering for a badge. it's not fun at all you just hope you get one you want or they put you in mission valley or some place else. lots of people want closer hotels and those are the ones that get booked up first

i really don't think you know what you are getting yourself into

PS. the info about how it works and stuff is in that link. So you should read it Lauren

FYI Alex, try not to phone them unless it's an emergency. it will always be busy. Best advice I can give is that you should do things yourself and try not to have SDCC help you do something like sending you a hard copy LOL

Last edited by ElectricHearts; 02-18-2013 at 06:48 PM
Old 02-18-2013, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey, hey, I am doing very good
Old 02-19-2013, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Laureter should watch the new The Borgias promo. I think she's gonna like it.

btw, I've heard Klaus is gonna have a hot and steamy scene in TVD before the end of the season. I'm hoping that's a Klaroline scene.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread