Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2012, 11:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Btc[ot] #698: b/c once upon a time, jany travelled 2 da far away land of comic con land wit charming jas & evilqueen sam

Happy bday Sam, Hope u enjoy ur day and get lots of presents and more because you deserve so much! Have lots of fun and party at your young age while you still can I love you to peices and hope u appreciate the totally humourful crack stuff i made for you. JUST HAVE A ****IN AWESOME BDAY OKAY. XOXOX and um ull get ur real present shortly

- Hobo Janelle and her Samira

Expectation

Reality

So i came to the conclusion u love Cersei cuz shes quite similar to evil
morgana totally, u like ur bitches on thrones or after thrones yo

a fanfic from me to you u mutlishipper

Everybody loves Morgana

And just remember, Now that your 26, you’ll never be as young and sexy as Wade ever again, late 20’s is a bitch 

THE CRAZY THINGS I DO FOR MY SAMIRA

Last edited by The Darkling; 03-15-2012 at 12:02 AM
Old 03-05-2012, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

aww

i replied to you on twitter. sorry i took so long to reply. i was still out and ended up breaking down and crying it was bad
Old 03-05-2012, 12:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

bhwhaha

omg wtf what happend
Old 03-05-2012, 01:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

asking about looking for jobs again.. and then it just got out of hand.. i was with my aunt and uncle besides by dad and brother.. it was like everyone was ganging up and me .. dad being an ass as usual.. ended up making me cry.. turning into a rant and yea a nightmare.. i just ended up bawling in front of them all.. apparently i was more stressed out than i thought.. that was why i ended up tweeting life sucks..

it just ended up making me question if im on the right track.. i just hate being pressured.. i know what im doing but my dad being an ass keeps pressuring me get a job when nothing is out there.. and it being in front of my uncle and aunt.. it just turned into like some messed up intervention of me getting a job.. it was a nightmare.. made me feel like crap after.. there's nothing out there right now .. its not like im not looking and im not picking..

they make life like a ticking time bomb.. when im trying to enjoy it each day and not think about the future.. i just hate thinking about the future and knowing you cant think ahead.. look what happened to my mom.. i like to live in the present .. now and enjoy what i have in life.. and take my time to figure out for myself what type of job i want or what type of career i want because i dont know.. last year was freaking stressful for me.. they didnt know because i dont like to tell them but they should have known.. hence why i keep having random outburst and frustration.. but boys are clueless

its just freakin frustrating..
Old 03-05-2012, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi you guys
Old 03-05-2012, 03:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

**** that sucks and uncalled for the gangining up on u i know that feelig they just need to give u timeto sort urself out and yeah distress! its good to enjoy thigns now take things as they come and relax a bit u deserve some bloody time off from everything itll get betetr just keep doign whatever it is that make su happy ok but yeha when famgangs upon me i just outburst and cry too cant handle it all thsoe ppl

but when ur ready and figure outwheat u do dotn stop till u get whatver itu want whatver it is u wnana end up doing u do have to still look into the future and just in ur own time though u dont wnana be stuck like me

hey chrissy
Old 03-05-2012, 03:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

its just frustrating.. my dad always do these type of stuff.. doesnt understand woman or something always has to keep bugging me about my life.. the other day i accidentally got up and fell down.. i could have twisted my ankle and then he just starts yelling at me .. he always yells at people.. it's always his initial reaction. it's just frustrating because that's how my dad is he doesnt change.. always listens to other people first over anyone else.. uh .. i know he hates his job and stuff and cant wait to retire this year.. but he needs to learn not to make my life feel like crap..

when my mom was around, he didnt bug me as much but now since im the only woman in the household.. living with 2 guys is frustrating.. im always being ganged upon but what happened last night was uncalled for.. it should not have happened. he should keep stuff between "family" to himself.. not complained to everyone and make it all about me and some sorta "find a job" interrogation.. he doesnt know what i do when he isnt at home.. so he has no right to say stuff about me to other people..even if it's "family"
Old 03-05-2012, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

tftnt
Old 03-05-2012, 03:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

welcome!

yeha maybe cuz he hates that job of his and isnt happy with his life atm his taking it a bit out on u but also parents are always like that well my dad no but mum always is bugging me about my life and pushign me to do thigns but i guess i actually need that push cuz im literally doing nothign still lolz

dude thats kinda what my dad too and and now i dont see any of my dads side of the family anymore which ****in sucks he took my fam away from me but it was comepletey diff not about jobs his told them **** that aint even true and wrell my story is complicated im sure he only did it to help u out maybe or thinking it was right when it was wrong but im sure his just having toruble doing things more on his own now it has to be ahrd for u all and the guys of the hosue ganging up on u has to be really sucky im sorry dude but im sure with time things will only get better
Old 03-05-2012, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

yea he hates his job thats why he is happy to finally be retiring.. its because he is head of custodian department. so he is use to bossing people around and when he is cranky.. he does take it out at home.. usually it would be with my mom but since she isnt around anymore.. he kinda has no one to talk to anymore.. it's just annoying .. i dont know how im gonna get married and have kids at this rate i fear being in a house full of guys LOL!

its not like im doing anything.. im back in school .. i have a degree.. i just havent had a job since i graduated
Old 03-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

looooool hopefully u have lil girls but dude ur alreayd married to me and all ther eheroes fans on this board are our children once he retires things should settle down more guess he does need to hang out with more friends though~

at least ur back in school dude lol
Old 03-05-2012, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

well to my dad taking a course right now isnt really in school

it's not like i can take more courses.. its recommended to take them in order..
Old 03-05-2012, 08:11 PM
Master Fan

Holy crap did anyone else see the blind item reveal at ONTD about Hayden (and Milo was involved too)? You have to be a member to see it but it's absolutely horrifying and too many things add up for it to not be at least partially true :S
LiveJournal: Discover global communities of friends who share your unique passions and interests.
"twas not my lips you kissed but my soul"
Old 03-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

yea laurie linked me to it earlier.. it might not actually be hayden even though it does sound like it's her.. i just cant really see her dad abusing her since it seems like they are close.. so i dont know.. because its implying that all her exs have beat her up sooo hmm
Old 03-05-2012, 10:05 PM
Master Fan

But he was arrested wasn't he?
"twas not my lips you kissed but my soul"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread