Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2019, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Jessica Chastain

Thank you! Since there are more characters this time, should they all be the same size or is there anyone who could/should be smaller?
Old 03-06-2019, 04:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Umm... if Ali Larter will be in the picture, I wouldn't mind it being a picture of her character Nikki/Jessica since she was 10000x more important than Tracy ever was.

She was in season 1-2...
Tracy was season 3-4....

So it's not complaints either way.
Tia| youtube | tumblr / | icon ||
eternalfate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 11:54 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the feedback on the characters

If you could please decide upon the colours that would be most appreciated . There are some suggestions in this post, but really we have no idea what any of you want so are unable to work on the new graphic for your board
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Well, I think Lauren suggested some darker color in her last post here. I'm not sure what color it should be, though, because I don't wanna screw anything up.

What do you guys think? Should it be a redder color, or something blue? I kinda like how the board has a more yellow-orange color and I wouldn't wanna change it too much. I'd need some sample colors to compare, perhaps. I'll check out that link.
Old 03-07-2019, 05:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

how about a light blue..or is that too much for you guys... I'm so used to the colors here
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Jessica Chastain

We can do another version of the current scheme if you like this one, it'd be no problem but we can also change it, and do completely different colors as well. Like Chelle mentioned before, this website has loads of color schemes to choose from. You can just pick a favorite color/one that you think matches the show, and go from there.
Old 03-07-2019, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I just messaged Lauren to get her input and I'm waiting to hear back from her. I wanna run the colors by her first.
Old 03-07-2019, 12:03 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

The idea behind this thread is for all posters to discuss what they'd like to see here. It isn't up to the moderators alone . Also by posting ideas in here we can have an idea on what you're thinking, & let you know if any won't work

There was this colour scheme which I had found which has similar shades to what you've got now, but with a hint of blue. That would introduce some blue which you've mentioned, while also keeping things similar to what you've got now?

If you do like what you've got now though we can work using this colour scheme. It won't be exactly the same as that'd be impossible to achieve unfortunately, but it would be very similar
Old 03-07-2019, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinebrighterxx (View Post)
The idea behind this thread is for all posters to discuss what they'd like to see here. It isn't up to the moderators alone . Also by posting ideas in here we can have an idea on what you're thinking, & let you know if any won't work

There was this colour scheme which I had found which has similar shades to what you've got now, but with a hint of blue. That would introduce some blue which you've mentioned, while also keeping things similar to what you've got now?

If you do like what you've got now though we can work using this colour scheme. It won't be exactly the same as that'd be impossible to achieve unfortunately, but it would be very similar
I do like that color scheme, yes. I don't think this board needs anything too harsh in terms of color scheme.
Old 03-07-2019, 01:43 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

^ Well we'd say no if something we considered to be harsh was suggested anyway

Another alternative to that colour scheme I posted is we take the existing colours you've got now & then just add in the blue. That way you'll only have a more minor change
Old 03-07-2019, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, that's what I said might be a good idea. Just a slight alteration to the existing colors. I'd still like to get Lauren and Sam to comment as well. I wouldn't want them to show up one day and be like, "what happened to everything?"
Old 03-07-2019, 07:33 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Exactly why I keep trying to get a response
Old 03-08-2019, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i do really like the setting glow color scheme i dont know why when i said darker i was thinking something with black yellow white is that weird completely steer me away from that if it is lol

this heavenly hues one looks really nice too and it would incorperate blue like alex sugggested
https://www.design-seeds.com/wander/...venly-hues-48/

i completely 100% agree putting the petrellis next to each other

wow the older posts so many to choose from

what do u guys think of yellow and blues? https://www.design-seeds.com/studio-...lor-create-19/

is there one with a bit of black and yellow by any chance?
betty cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 02:11 PM
Graphics Team Manager
Moderator Support Team

Black/Yellow/White could be harsh. Plus we don't really use black & white in the colour scheme, just for the posting boxes

If you're curious -

Heavenly Hues would give you a blue board with yellow highlights, while what I suggested keeps your yellow board but gives you blue/grey highlights

The Colour Create suggestion will give you a yellow board with grey highlights as those shades are more grey than blue . I'm also concerned by the shades of yellow as they may be harsh on the eyes

I'm going to say no to black since we try to avoid using it. What I suggested gives a very dark brown which is close to black? (Sorry, unintentionally pushing my idea there, don't mean to, it just worked as an example ) There is this one which gives you yellow/blue/blackish? Not sure how that'd go as a colour scheme. I also came across this which yes has way too many colours in it but could result in something along the lines of what you're thinking with yellow/black?
Old 03-08-2019, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Jessica Chastain

I found this one that incorporates the yellow and blue tones + a darker color, which isn't black but it's close enough: Flora Tones scheme.