Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-14-2006, 01:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey. I'm from Australia too and I cant wait til Heroes starts over here.
Old 12-14-2006, 05:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Hi Cat

I saws another ad for Heroes during The Amazing Race
Old 12-14-2006, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey.

I think I saw an ad for it sometime today. I think it was during Will & Grace or something LOL. I so can't wait for this show
Old 12-14-2006, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Ch7 are doing a great job advertising Heroes, it makes you stop what you're doing to watch it
Old 12-14-2006, 06:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Peachy. (View Post)
I think in some ways Aussie TV Threads have trouble staying on topic because the networks take the show off halfway through the season and leave us with nothing

Anyway moving along. What day do you think Heroes will be on? Its getting awfully cramped for the week as Tuesday is DWtS/All Saints and hopefully Wendesday in PB, so that leaves Monday or Thursday
Oh. That is so true. Plus, I think most people couldn't be bothered talking about the show by the time we actually wind up seeing it here. Though, Channel 7 isn't so bad, I suppose.

Hmm, depends when we are getting other shows back. When does the ratings period start again by the way? Because I want Bones back in the same spot, and since it was doing well, I assume it will be. I don't know why, but, I think it will be Monday. Oh! See, I see you mentioned the same thing about GA. Maybe they would out them on after GA and Bones. Because I don't really see them wanting to move the timeslot of either show, and I don't want them moving the new shows later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuppa_chup (View Post)
10% Sam? That's ambitious

Hmm...well if you say so we'll keep it like that for now. Plus I'm too lazy to fiddle with it to try and find something better

I recommend downloading...but then again Feb isn't that far away
Oh. Well now the thread is filling up, we can be completely off topic, and other posters can make up the 10%. It seems pretty easy to achieve from where I am sitting.

God bless laziness. *pets*.

Hmm, maybe I will download scenes of this couple you like, who's names I keep forgetting. I can have a ship before I even see the show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Peachy. (View Post)
though surely they must be running out of celebs ... to use the word loosely

Welcome Polia and Cat.
AbolishPuppyFactories
Old 12-14-2006, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playing The Angel (View Post)
Oh. That is so true. Plus, I think most people couldn't be bothered talking about the show by the time we actually wind up seeing it here. Though, Channel 7 isn't so bad, I suppose.
Ch7 were doing ok until they stuffed around with Bones.

Quote:
Hmm, depends when we are getting other shows back. When does the ratings period start again by the way? Because I want Bones back in the same spot, and since it was doing well, I assume it will be. I don't know why, but, I think it will be Monday. Oh! See, I see you mentioned the same thing about GA. Maybe they would out them on after GA and Bones. Because I don't really see them wanting to move the timeslot of either show, and I don't want them moving the new shows later on.
You know I forgot about DH and Lost, when will Ch9 show those as they rate really well

Quote:
Oh. Well now the thread is filling up, we can be completely off topic, and other posters can make up the 10%. It seems pretty easy to achieve from where I am sitting.
I'm trying to be on-topic

Old 12-14-2006, 08:57 AM
Master Fan

As long as it's not on later than 9:30 or on a Friday/Saturday night I'm happy I think they're counting on it to be a big rater for it, so it'll def go in a 8:30 time slot.

Quote:

Hmm, maybe I will download scenes of this couple you like, who's names I keep forgetting. I can have a ship before I even see the show.

Ooh, I like that idea. Or maybe if we just mention the word "Heroes" in every post, that'll make up 10%

Laziness shall prevail at all times

Peter/Claire! Yes! Do that! There's like all of 3 of them or something And if you can't find it I shall make you a special clips because a) I want you to see the cuteness and b) I don't want you to think I'm odd still for shipping them

And hello to all the new posters joining us
Old 12-15-2006, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the welcome guys Yep, it's def. an 8:30-er, but I can imagine it being on before or after Ugly Betty
Old 12-15-2006, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaChaPrincess (View Post)
Thanks for the welcome guys Yep, it's def. an 8:30-er, but I can imagine it being on before or after Ugly Betty
Yeah I don't think they would have the same viewing audience.
Old 12-16-2006, 05:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ooh! Did anyone watch Remember the Titans on Ch7 last night? Well the coach's little girl, Sheryl? The little girl who knew everything about the game and stood on the sidelines and got angry when something was going wrong? Anyway, she plays Claire on Heroes. I got all excited when I realised it was her. She's so adorable in that movie.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

Ohh! No way! I knew I recognised Hayden from somewhere! I'll always love Remember The Titans for Ryan Gosling. I remember it was the first time I saw him in anything and I thought he was cute but everyone was like "eww no" and now look at them? They love him from The Notebook
Old 12-16-2006, 07:18 AM
Elite Fan

I suppose we will wait and see what happens, Bella.

Quote:
Ooh, I like that idea. Or maybe if we just mention the word "Heroes" in every post, that'll make up 10%

Peter/Claire! Yes! Do that! There's like all of 3 of them or something And if you can't find it I shall make you a special clips because a) I want you to see the cuteness and b) I don't want you to think I'm odd still for shipping them
Oh. That works too. Heroes.

I will search the Peter/Claire site I found! Oh, don't worry, I have plenty of other reasons to think you're odd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Less Than Perfect (View Post)
Ooh! Did anyone watch Remember the Titans on Ch7 last night? Well the coach's little girl, Sheryl? The little girl who knew everything about the game and stood on the sidelines and got angry when something was going wrong? Anyway, she plays Claire on Heroes. I got all excited when I realised it was her. She's so adorable in that movie.
I remember that movie, we watched it in Religion on year. But yeah, didn't see it the other night. Do remember the girl your talking about!
AbolishPuppyFactories
Old 12-16-2006, 07:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I will search the Peter/Claire site I found! Oh, don't worry, I have plenty of other reasons to think you're odd.
I knew I never should've sat in the middle of the room

There's a P/C site? Link me please?

Oh and uh...Heroes.
Old 12-16-2006, 07:49 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I knew I never should've sat in the middle of the room

There's a P/C site? Link me please?

Oh and uh...Heroes.
It wouldn't have been so funny if you hadn't admitted why you sat in the middle.

I dare say, am I a more devoted shipper already? Peter and Claire

Heroes! Will be awesome.
AbolishPuppyFactories
Old 12-16-2006, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
It wouldn't have been so funny if you hadn't admitted why you sat in the middle.

I dare say, am I a more devoted shipper already? Peter and Claire

Heroes! Will be awesome.
I was having a blond night and totally got confused. Ahh good times...I see you've revived the OTH thread though, I'm just trying to think of what to say there

You may be! Thankyou my love Have you downloaded any clips yet?

Heroes definately will be!