Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 03-18-2007, 09:56 PM
Extreme Fan

ALLO (Ali/Milo) Friendship Thread - She Was His GG Arm Candy!

This thread is in support of Ali and Milo's friendship on and off the set of Heroes!
For me, I couldn't help but start loving their friendship at the Golden Globes where she stood in as his arm candy! Talk about tight knit cast members

STARTER QUESTIONS

1) When Did You First Notice ALLO?

2) Favorite ALLO moment?

The List * Doesn't Matter if it's 100 or 1. Fan love is Fan love *

01. TheMovieGrrl
02. Roswell 10/2/00
03. Elusive One
04. cabot007
05. sherylle
06. MaRy
07. AllegraPetrelli
08. Elle-ctric
09. lostandaway04
10. PGGF
___

1) I first noticed after watching the comic-con interview panel when she sat next to him and he joked with adrian about her.

2) Ooh I LOVE their appearance at Golden Globes! When he gave her that sweet kiss, totally innocent and nice, I totally became a fangirl! I must dig up that picture some from somewhere! Hmmm....
___

Some Pictures

*Note: I capped these following images, and made it for this FF board, please don't post elsewhere.*

____

Credit to Roswell 10/20/00

Last edited by TheMovieGrrl; 09-19-2007 at 07:29 PM
Old 03-18-2007, 10:05 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Aw glad you enjoyed my photos and were able to use them in the post

favorite Allo moment: I loved it when the interviewer at the Golden Globes was like look Ali in the eye and tell her how great she looks tonight and Milo turned to Ali and looked her in the eye said how gorgeous she was in the interview at the Golden Globes.

If you have any cool quote that Milo and Ali say about one another that might be cool.

Wait hold up when was the photo taken of Milo kissing Ali? I never saw that one before!
4/18/11~ the day I brushed shoulders with Robert Pattinson!
Old 03-18-2007, 10:07 PM
Extreme Fan

yeah I know I've read some back a couple of months ago and how they would talk about each other!

I remember there's an Ali interview and the moment she talks about Milo she got that cutesy tone in her voice! lmao. You can tell she thinks he's a good guy!

I'll try to find some things soon
Old 03-18-2007, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

OK awesome here is a more recent photo of them that was taken this March.

Photos from the 24th Annual William S. Paley Television Festival

Old 03-18-2007, 10:16 PM
Extreme Fan

god, seriously Hayden and Ali look like sisters! It's soo weird looking at them side by side that way! You never know! LMAO, anything is possible I suppose on Heroes!

ETA

This is an older interview but towards the end, you see how she talks about milo's character, Peter. But I think it's cute how she says his name Like, I mentioned it seems sweet.

Ali Interview

Last edited by TheMovieGrrl; 03-18-2007 at 10:34 PM
Old 03-18-2007, 10:25 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMovieGrrl (View Post)
god, seriously Hayden and Ali look like sisters! It's soo weird looking at them side by side that way! You never know! LMAO, anything is possible I suppose on Heroes!
i love this ali/hayden pic: Milo and Hayden (dot) Com . Visuals - Last additions/112-0002

anyhoo, i love these two and i know it says friendship but they would be soooo hot together!

anyhoo, all for friendship because i love hearing ali always mentioning her boyfriend. so that's already cute enough there.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:38 PM
Extreme Fan

yeah I mean Ali and Milo would be hot! I will admit that Ali's camera shy bf makes me curious about what he does, like if he's in the industry or something.

Elusive One - Hey! I think there should be a Heroes Sisterhood Thread because there isn't many women left, huh. lol.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMovieGrrl (View Post)
yeah I mean Ali and Milo would be hot! I will admit that Ali's camera shy bf makes me curious about what he does, like if he's in the industry or something.

Elusive One - Hey! I think there should be a Heroes Sisterhood Thread because there isn't many women left, huh. lol.
um! i was already there!

it's funny cause i do love ali/boyfriend because of ali. she seems to speak fondly of him.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:59 PM
Extreme Fan

Okay, posting some pics:

Old 03-19-2007, 10:39 AM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Roswell

Oh wow I didn't know Ali had a boyfriend who is she dating?

Love the Allo photos they are so cute!
Old 03-19-2007, 10:52 AM
Graphics Team

Aw, Ali & Milo are so hot together!

Hee, the way she said his name in that interview did sound cute!
Old 03-19-2007, 05:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah she has a mysterious boyfriend which I think is a good thing. Relationships in the spotlight tend to taint things a bit. Hehe! Secretly, in my ALLO heart I'd like to believe it's Milo! LOL. OR that maybe HE has a tiny crush on her! Then again WHO DOESN'T love any of the main Heroes ladies?

Hayden and Ali seem soo cool and sweet! Those guys are lucky! Hayden can get away with looking innocent and Ali can preoccupy them or kick booty! LMAO.
Old 03-21-2007, 11:00 AM
Addicted Fan

aww they do look cute, love the one where he's kissing her head. I always say milo looks so relaxed and at ease with any girl he's got beside him. And they do look like they're having fun which is good to see.
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 04-01-2007, 03:23 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote: Hehe! Secretly, in my ALLO heart I'd like to believe it's Milo! LOL. OR that maybe HE has a tiny crush on her!

*Me too...lol. Seriously, I'm glad that she's happy.

And you know how much I love these 2....so if you could, CAN I PLEASE BE ADDED TO TEH LIST?
Thanks!!!

Also, does anyone know where I can find that clip at the COmic Con taht was mentioned in the opening post of the thread?

*OTH: NATHAN/PEYTON, Julian/Brooke, Lucas/Haley, Lucas/Brooke, Nathan/Lindsey, Nathan/Taylor, Jake/Haley, Jake/Brooke, Chris/Haley, Chris/Peyton, Julian/Peyton *HOUSE: HOUSE/WILSON FRIENDSHIP, WILSON/CUDDY, Chase/Remy(13), Wilson/Cameron, House/Remy(13), House/Cuddy *CSI MIAMI: RYAN/NATALIA, Eric/Calleigh
Old 04-01-2007, 09:19 PM
Loyal Fan

I was bored & it was late & I flipped and on the TV Guide CHannel they were doing a list of TV's New Hottest Hunks & Babes (top 10.....so there's a girl & a guy for each number in the countdown)

MILO was the #7 hunk, which is cool causea 7 is my lucky number--lol.........BUT HE DEFINITEY should be higher on the list.....he was right ahead of another one of my tv loves, Jesse Spencer from House (who was #8 hunk)---who also should have been higher up on the list....lol.

So Milo was #7 & ALI was teh #1 babe on the countdown...see, these 2 are hotness!!!
*OTH: NATHAN/PEYTON, Julian/Brooke, Lucas/Haley, Lucas/Brooke, Nathan/Lindsey, Nathan/Taylor, Jake/Haley, Jake/Brooke, Chris/Haley, Chris/Peyton, Julian/Peyton *HOUSE: HOUSE/WILSON FRIENDSHIP, WILSON/CUDDY, Chase/Remy(13), Wilson/Cameron, House/Remy(13), House/Cuddy *CSI MIAMI: RYAN/NATALIA, Eric/Calleigh

Last edited by cabot007; 04-01-2007 at 09:28 PM
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top