Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2007, 08:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Ali Larter (Niki/Jessica Sanders) #3 - Stolen Diamonds 1M, Kicking @ss? Priceless

Ali Larter (Niki/Jessica) Appreciation #3 - Ali Larter (Niki/Jessica Sanders) #3 - Stolen Diamonds 1M, Kicking @ss? Priceless.

Banner by Sam_MC

Title Credit goes to TheMovieGrrl

Thinking maybe we should start up a list?

Post everything Ali Larter/Niki&Jessica here!
Old 04-29-2007, 08:34 AM
Addicted Fan

we got ourselves a brand spanking new Ali/Niki/Jessica thread
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
Old 04-29-2007, 09:01 AM
Extreme Fan

LOL! Thanx for choosing my title suggestion I LOVE this character and Ali rocks!

Okay, so I wanted to mention again, this whole theory thing I have about DL and Niki's families somehow being connected, etc.

Alright, so in the Larry King Live interview with Noah, Ali, and Leonard had a great chat

Leonard mentions we will find out more about DL's past and the connections with his family?

Okay, AGAIN, I think DL's family might be connected to the Devearoux Family...it wouldn't be the first time someone had a child out of wedlock. *cough* Nathan *cough*. So whose to say there isn't a connection.

Like I mentioned, what are the chances of 2 Specials growing up together and never knowing about their abilities?

And that line from Linderman about how Micah's birth predestines him to be with Linderman or something?

So much going on, but yeah, I'll be a bit more pissed if we find out more about DL
and still NOTHING about Niki!
Old 04-29-2007, 11:27 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening the thread! Great title!
Old 04-29-2007, 12:15 PM
New Fan

Thanks for the thread.
i love her! cant' wait to see the new episode and what she will do to Linderman.
Old 04-29-2007, 12:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Ooh you know all hell will break loose!! OOH I sooo want to see her kick Candance smarmy little cocky smile! I was soo annoyed when I saw that! Candance messed with the wrong sister!
Old 04-29-2007, 12:26 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMovieGrrl (View Post)
OOH I sooo want to see her kick Candance smarmy little cocky smile!
So do i it should be fun
Old 04-29-2007, 12:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Omg! I just like the idea of actually SEEING JESSICA in action, someone brought up a good point in the NP LiveJournal about how we never see her really go at it except when she was fighting with DL. Personally, I would love to see how Niki will play it off getting to Candance to find Micah!

Honestly, I'm sooo annoyed with how cocky candance is...and maybe I'm bias because we've all grown to know them and Candance comes along and messes with the Bennets AND NOW Niki? uh-huh.

This calls for a RUMBLE! LMAO.
Old 04-29-2007, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

new thread

I also want to see her kicking candice's ass
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 04-29-2007, 06:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by galesgirl645 (View Post)
new thread

I also want to see her kicking candice's ass
I dunno why, but I miss the hardpounding kick-arse action scenes! I dunno, something about Candance makes me want to see what else she's capable of doing besides showing people's worse nightmares! I dunno, I would love to see her try that on Niki and for Jessica to step up in high gear and show whose boss. In a way, wouldn't it be interesting if Candance to put Niki in her place was to use memories of her father? Instead of it disabling her from fighting back, Jessica shows up and starts messing up the room? LOL. I dunno, after what she did to that doctor? Man! I dunno.

LMAO! I love how in the commentaries when Milo was watcing that scene where Jessica electrocutes that doctor, Zachary wonders if she's dead...and Milo is kind of casual and says, "Yeah. I think she's definitely dead..." lol.
Old 04-29-2007, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah she has some pretty impressive strength
“ We don't know who we are until we're connected to someone else. We're just better human beings when we're with the person we're supposed to be with. I wasn't supposed to leave. I belong here." Quote byTara from Sons of Anarchy 3x01
Icon by Zonikita
Old 04-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Extreme Fan

lol, yeah I know well I dunno, I want to see how well BOTh Wireless aka Hana and Candace can fight...but that's just me. lol.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

oh no me too I want to see if candice is all bark and no bite
Icon by Zonikita
Old 04-29-2007, 07:28 PM
Extreme Fan

yeah, I dunno. I mean we already have ONE.TOUGH.COOKIE. with Jessica, and I love her. Maybe I'm just territorial because Jessica does a GREAT JOB of being the resident bad@ss villianess...well with a heart of gold...lol. I just think if there were room for only one dark female character and it was between Candace and Jessica? I say Jessica all.the.way!
Old 05-01-2007, 05:51 AM
Elite Fan

So it seems to the episode that Niki has Jessica under control... but it also seems to me that she kinda misses her Her stagename is Jessica and when she is talking to Peter she says; Jessica was right!

I think she cannot let go of her...

And she lost Micah and DL

i o l a.
#.#
Closed Thread   Post New Thread