Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2009, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Adam&Eve [ZQ/KB] #285: Zach got a plan. It's so hot. KB is gonna steam & scream & vibrate like a string he is plucking

w e l c o m e t o t h e
Zachary Quinto & Kristen Bell
a p p r e c i a t i o n t h r e a d

+ top 5 moments video! +

View all their fans on board their ship since the beginning

May 15, 2009 - So I'm at the Arclight Theater in Hollywood last Friday and I see Zachary Quinto with a group of people. Cool to see New Spock. Plus he was really funny as Sasan on So NoTORIous. Then I realize he's there with Kristen Bell, and it starts to feel creepy. This isn't New Spock or Sasan. It's Sylar and Elle. Together. I couldn't decide if I should wrap my head in tinfoil to keep him from stealing my superpowers or put on rubber soled-shoes to keep her from zapping me. Then I went to see Angels and Demons. Afterward, I realized I had more fun in the lobby than in the theater.

May 18, 2009 - "AMERICAN Idol" contestant Jackie Tohn may have been eliminated shortly after making it to Hollywood, but she still has a celebrity following. "Star Trek" star Zachary Quinto, Kristen Bell and Erika Christensen were among those who turned out to see Tohn's acoustic guitar performance at Hotel Café in LA last week. "Zach was totally incognito, wearing dark glasses and a hat," says our spy. "Not that many people recognized him."

\
“I’ll always have a special place in my heart for musical theater because that’s where I started” ~ Kristen
During high school, Zachary receives Gene Kelly Award a local high school theater prize, for his role as the Major General in his high school's production of Pirates of Penzance.

On September 18, 2005, Kristen sang the theme song for the 1980's Fame at the 2005 Primetime Emmy Awards video

Zachary has been part of the Ojai Playwright Conference since 2004.

On March 5, 2008, Zachary and Kristen both took part of The Alzheimer's Association's 16th Annual "A Night At Sardi's" where they sang A Lot of Livin To Do from Bye Bye Birdie musical video

On September 13, 2008, Zachary and Kristen both went to the re-opening Of The Mark Taper Forum.

On March 4, 2009 Kristen took part of The Alzheimer's Association's 17th Annual "A Night At Sardi's" to honor the cast of Friday Night Lights where she sang A Little Brains, A Little Talent from the Damn Yankees musical video

On March 12, 2009, there were speculations of a possible Heathers musical where Andy Fickman, who directed the musical "Reefer Madness" and "Sneaux" is working with "Reefer" partner Kevin Murphy, who is writing the "Heathers" lyrics and the book, and composer Larry O'Keefe, who earned a Tony nomination for best score for the Broadway version of "Legally Blonde." The trio has worked on the production under the radar for some time reports THR, a recent reading, Kristen played the lead with Christian Campbell as JD, Jenna Leigh Green, Corri English and Christine Lakin as the three Heathers. article

Old 12-27-2009, 05:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

On Zachary and Kristen

"I know that she's friends with Hayden [Panettiere] and I know that she's friends with Zach [Quinto]. I saw Zach the other day and he was very excited about her coming on board." - Jack Coleman

"Last summer, after the HEROES panel at Comic-Con, two of our writers, Joe Pokaski and Aron Eli Coleite were riding from San Diego to LA on the train. Sitting in the same car, they saw Zach Quinto and Kristen Bell – who, as it turns out, are old-time best friends." - Greg Beeman

"She is child hood friends with Hayden, pals with Masi and she hangs out with Zach all the time." - Joseph Loeb on Heroes Unmasked 2x08

"And there are people on the show who are really good friends off the set, like Kristen and Zach and now they have a storyline together and so you get wonderful chemistry." - Allan Arkush

"I really loved the scenes between Zachary Quinto and Kristen Bell. I've always like Elle, but some of her dialogue has been terrible and her spunky rebellion was boring. I liked seeing her vulnerability, and I thought she did great playing off of Zach." - TVGuide

"Knowing that Kristen Bell and Zachary Quinto are good friends in real-life and that he's part of the reason she got this role, it makes these scenes that much more enjoyable." - BuddyTV

J: "These two are so great together, you know they're really close friends, and they've got this wonderful chemistry, and are just very at ease with each other."
A: "Yeah, it was particularly fun to work with them. She's a real team player. For someone who's been a lead on a tv series, she really knows how to make everyone around her seem better."
A: "With the pie line. And there's one more thing about this, they were just so terrific together, their smiles back and forth."
A: "They were so good together, I never used the coverage til much much later."
J: "But that's, you know, their chemistry together, is great." - Heroes 3x08 Commentary

Zachary on Kristen
"I think that Kristen has a real following obviously in this world and then in television in general so I'm sure that she was somebody that they've talked about along the way. We were at Comic-Con at the same time this year and we came back on the train with a couple of the writers and they ended up talking about this new character that they were going to have on the show. She was sort of talking to them and she forged her own relationship with them and I think that also had something to do with it." - comingsoon.net

"Kristen and I have been friends for years. We actually decided to take the train back from July’s Comic Con. And as we were waiting in line for the train, we ran into HEROES writers Joe Pokaski, Aron Eli Coleite and Michael Green.” Elaborates the watchmaker, “Turns out they were actually writing scenes for the character that would become Kristen’s. So it was really interesting to get a text message from her a week later saying — Hey, some really great news. Call me when you get this, or I can just tell you when I see you on the set of OUR show." thetvaddict.com

"=I'm Kristen's inner most thoughts." - EW.com

"=I love you." - EW.com

"=She's always got my back..=" - E! Online

"She and I have been friends for a while and ended up taking the train back up together." - Heroes Unmasked 2x08

"Well I just love Kristen all around. I love working with her. I love hanging out with her. I think she has a really great energy and a novel actress. So any time I get to work with her is a good time." - MovieWeb

"Crossword puzzles. I can get through to Wednesday, maybe Thursday of the New York Times' puzzles. Kristen and I do them." - People

"No, she just has to deal with the fact that I'm a lot better. Just kidding. Sort of." - People

"I really respect Kristen. She's incredibly talented. That said, I don't like to gloat, but I've helped her a couple of times with some tough clues". - Playboy
Kristen on Zachary

"I said to Zach, "Hey, if they were serious, I would love to work with you guys." And somehow, somebody made it happen." - Ausiello Report

"Zachary Quinto is attractive." - EW.com

"I love you." - EW.com

"I have been friends with Zach for almost 10 years now. I adore him and glad im finally gettting to work with him." - EW.com

"I would like to most interact with, and this is for two different reasons, for on and off camera reasons, with Zachary Quinto. Zachary Quinto has been a good friend of mine for almost ten years now. I’ve always wanted to work with him… he’s the coolest thing because he’s so unpredictable and so downright evil. It’s almost hard for me to watch because it’s the polar opposite of Zach’s personality; he’s just the kindest, gentlest most giving person. I would love to see him and Elle face off one day, I think that would be unbelievable." - Kristen & Kring conference call

"One day in the car, Masi Oka [Hiro], Zach Quinto [Sylar] and I decided to start a band. It could be like the Heroes all put on a talent show!" - TVGuide

"I was just watching his back. That's what friends do!" - E! Online

"I have a lot more interaction with him [Sylar], which is great for me, because Zach Quinto is a very dear friend" ~ TVGuide

“Yes, they’re so wonderful! It’s such a supportive environment — and a goofy one! That’s what makes it so fun — no one takes themselves too seriously. Greg Grunberg, Jack Coleman, and Zach Quinto are pretty goofy. And I bring a lot of goofiness as well!” - CosmoGirl

"We’ve been dying to sing together. We sing [current Broadway musical] Spring Awakening in the car all the time,” she confesses, admitting her iPod play list could easily be mistaken for that of your average gay man. “I really want to go back to Broadway and go do a classic musical, do some Sondheim." ~ Atlanta Peach Mag

"Oh no! I didn't even think about it! Do we have to stop being friends now? Maybe we’ll once and for all settle the debate and get Star Wars fans and Trekkies to finally unite and just be friends. Between Zach and I, it'll all be water under the bridge, so hopefully they'll follow our lead." ~ Fandango

"You are one of my heroes and I love you very much." The Rescue Vid

"Zach has the charm and confidence of an old-time movie star. There's mystery in his eyes. " ~ Instyle

Interviews

Zach and Kristen EW Clip Part 1

Zach and Kristen EW Clip Part 2

Zach and Kristen EW Clip Part 3

Heroes Finale Fiesta!

Adrian's Vids

Zach and Kristen dancing at the Emmys

Zach and Kristen eating cake

Others

Zach and Kristen outside Hayden's 18th birthday party

Zach and Kristen outside Le Deux club

Zach and Kristen leaving the Scream Awards

Heroes UnMasked 2x08 Part 1

Bordeaux Official Release

Kristen with Mr. Shakes calling Zach to The Rescue

+ Talk About It +
+ Invisible Children +
+ How It Ends Campaign +
+ Save The Children +
+ Bulgari 125 Years Anniversary Save The Children Project +

+ Zachary and Kristen (Fansite) +
+ Zachary and Kristen Fanlisting +
+ Kristen and Zach Livejournal +
+ Zachary and Kristen Facebook Group +

Go back down memory lane and view our previous threads
Old 12-27-2009, 05:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

love the title jas
Old 12-27-2009, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

vibrate can be linked to them and their cellphones haha

like it is in valentine's day
Old 12-27-2009, 05:22 PM
Fan Forum Legend

virbrating is hawt

Old 12-27-2009, 05:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

the scene in the movie was basically a phone sex hahaa.. daniel in bed... with a person talking to him and getting a phone from penelope's character haha and that smexy song was her singing in haha
Old 12-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

nice
Old 12-27-2009, 05:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

i dont really like the song cuz i dont like penelope cruz i think you said you do though
Old 12-27-2009, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

i ahte ehr haha
Old 12-27-2009, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

oo i thought you liked her

well i guess nine has everyone you hate then haha
Old 12-27-2009, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

never what gace ut hat idea eeeeeeeeeeek

nooo i love nicoleeeeeeeeee
Old 12-27-2009, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

her part was short though lol..

penelope played the mistress so i hated her even more

i think it was from antonio bandaras so i thought you said you liked her too haha
Old 12-27-2009, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

;lkjhgfdfghjkl;

flail hahahaha

Old 12-27-2009, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

but her character was important she was the actress who was gonna be in his upcoming movie
Old 12-27-2009, 06:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

dman that sux
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top