Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-03-2007, 08:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

I know spoilers said that there were three deaths in the fall finale:

1-permanent
2-reversed
3-unknown

I have chosen to believe that Nathan is the one who is unknown.

I think that if Peter gets his one chance to time jump backwards he's going to be doing it to save his brother and not Caitlin.

Last edited by PerfectPaire; 12-03-2007 at 08:34 PM
PerfectPaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightofshadows (View Post)
Would that work? Because if Peter's blood could do it...then he wouldn't have needed Adam to heal his brother, he could've just gave his own blood. I think maybe Peter's blood just does the "absorbing" powers thing...and they might need blood that purely "heals" all the time. I don't know ...but whatever brings back Nathan is alright with me

Definitely HRG
okay, I may be alittle slow tonight, but who is HRG,

Nikki's death look pretty specific, but they all have a back door and other dren for people to stay alive. That's would be sad for Micah though, he'd blame himself for his mom's death.

And yeah, poor Caitlin, where is she?
Old 12-03-2007, 08:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

i cant believe Niki died there is no way she could have survived that explosion right

HRG is Noah.. Claire's dad hehe
ElectricHearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire_bear2007 (View Post)
I don't think Peter's blood can save Nathan. If that were the case, they would hve used Peter's blood in the hospital instead of Adam's.

It makes for an interesting twist if Claire will be the one to save her father this time.
If Peter takes Nathan and flies to Costa Verde to have Claire save Nathan with her blood, I will be extremely happy

icon credit: ladybozi
paire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

i like your thinking, Joanna.
Sark and Draco Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:33 PM
Loyal Fan

I like the idea of Claire saving Nate too. Anything to keep him alive

And thanks for clearing up the NRG, what does NRG stand for?
Old 12-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PerfectPaire (View Post)
I know spoilers said that there were three deaths in the fall finale:

1-permanent
2-reversed
3-unknown

I have chosen to believe that Nathan is the one who is unknown.
I'm with you

And that little Nathan/Matt exchange when they alit at Primatech was so funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sark and Draco Lover (View Post)
i like your thinking, Joanna.
Thanks, Jess

storm2516, HRG = Horn-Rimmed Glasses (because of the type of glasses Noah Bennet wears)

Old 12-03-2007, 08:35 PM
Master Fan

^
Old 12-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

-Angela has been released from jail, and she finds out that Victoria had been killed by Adam and that Peter was there. Angela tells them that they're in Odessa, and tells Nathan to shoot Adam in the head, then tells Matt through his mind to do the same to Peter if he stands in the way.

-Peter and Hiro begin their battle, with Peter protecting Adam/Kensei by using his telekinesis to block Hiro's sword, while Hiro teleports around the place. Hiro manages to get behind Peter, but Peter uses his electricity to knock out Hiro and unfreeze time. As Peter and Adam head for where the virus is, Adam takes back his sword. Adam would then use the sword to help get to the virus. It's behind a safe door. Peter asks if Adam killed Hiro's dad. Adam acknowledges, saying that Hiro's dad had the virus locked up in Odessa, and if they didn't need it, why not destroy it? Adam then reminds Peter that Caitlin's stuck in the future, and Peter uses his telekinesis to open the door.

-Claire still plans to tell the world about her powers and everyone else's it appears, as she found all of her dad's records of everyone he's tagged over the years. Meanwhile, Elle's being benched by Bob after her encounter with Claire, and Elle goes to Noah, who's calmly bouncing a ball off the wall. Noah tells her about the torture she went through when they were assessing the strength of her powers. Bob enters, Elle leaves, and Bob tells Noah that Claire's becoming a problem. Meanwhile, Elle sneaks into Bob's office and finds that Bob had surveilance on Mohinder and sees that Sylar's at Mohinder's lab, and decides to head there to kill Sylar to get back in her dad's good graces. Later, West tries to convince Claire not to go public, since it won't bring her dad back. Then later, Claire gets the shock of her life as her dad shows up through the door. Noah tells the family that he didn't fake his death, and that Claire's blood saved his life, but that he had to agree to work for the Company again.

-Mohinder reaches his apartment and finds Sylar sitting there while Maya is cooking breakfast. Mohinder asks Maya if she knew about Sylar killing people and she says yes, he told her. Maya realizes after a while that Sylar had lied to her, and she begins to lose control of her power, endangering everyone in the room, and Molly comes out as she's being killed herself, but Sylar manages to calm her down, and everyone's OK again. Mohinder agrees to take them to his lab. When they get there, Mohinder gets Sylar to give a blood sample to be sure, as the wrong cure could kill him. As Mohinder finds that Sylar has the same strain of the virus as Niki, Molly helps Maya find Alejandro, but she couldn't find him, meaning he's dead. Maya goes after Sylar, but Sylar shoots her. Mohinder has to show the antidote(Claire's blood), and Sylar tells him to heal Maya first, and if it works to use the antidote on him. Mohinder injects Claire's blood into Maya, and it's working as the bullet is coming out of Maya, but Elle shows up to take out Sylar, and is shot in the same arm. Elle manages to hit Sylar with a lightning bolt, but Sylar escapes....with Claire's blood. Mohinder realizes he won't have enough to cure Niki. Afterward, he thanks Elle for saving them, which brightens Elle up.

-Micah finds Niki and tells her what happened, but Niki tells him that the virus' side effect is she lost her powers. But Niki goes with Micah anyway, and Micah uses his powers to use her cell phone to find Monica's cell phone. Meanwhile, Monica's stuck in an abandoned diner(no doubt destroyed by Hurricane Katrina) and the guy that stole Micah's bag sets fire to the place after dousing it with gasoline. Micah and Niki find where Monica is, and find the guy in the red van. Niki subdues him, then rescues Monica, but sacrifices herself as after getting Monica out of the diner.

-Nathan flies himself and Matt to Odessa outside Primatech. Hiro wakes up and meets them. They get to the vault, first Hiro again goes after Adam, but Peter knocks him down. Adam goes into the vault, telling Peter to kill Hiro. Peter uses telekinesis to ram Hiro into the wall repeatedly, then Matt enters, using his mind reading to tell Peter that Adam was using him, but Peter pushes him back using telekinesis, then Nathan shows up and manages to convince Peter that Adam was using him. Meanwhile, Hiro recovers and goes into the vault to confront Adam, and eventually he teleports them out of the vault, but Adam had the vial of the virus behind his back, and when they teleported, Adam drops it, but Peter's able to use his telekinesis to stop the vial from falling, then he destroys the virus with his radioactive hands. Nathan decides to go public with his abilities, but unbeknownest to them, they were being taped by a hidden camera. Hiro's back in Japan, and Ando asks him where he went. Hiro tells him that he wanted to see his father's killer and that he made sure that Adam wouldn't hurt anyone again. Turns out Hiro had Adam/Kensei buried alive. Nathan calls a press conference at the Odessa police station, but just as he's about to announce that he has superpowers, he's shot by an unknown person(personally, I think it looked like Noah). Angela's watching the footage on TV, while she's on the phone with someone, saying that it was inveitable, but that Pandora's box has been opened. Hmmm.........

That ends Volume II("Generations" saga). Volume III("Villians" saga) opens with Sylar in an alleyway, injecting himself with Claire's blood, then trying out his telekinesis until he succeeds, saying "I'm back."

Episode grade: 10/10

A little disappointing about the epic battle not being so epic or a battle, but the story made up for it.

Volume III's going to look tight depending on when the writer's strike ends.
BearDogg-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:37 PM
Loyal Fan

ahhh!! okay, Joanna, that's for clearing that up, Totally makes since now.

funny, never heard that before, you know on the board, guess never just paid any attention, but I can totally see it being him espcially if his family being safe is contengent on their secret staying quiet
Old 12-03-2007, 08:38 PM
Elite Fan

Does sylar have candice's power? If so, yikes.
4N6 DNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by paire (View Post)
And that little Nathan/Matt exchange when they alit at Primatech was so funny
that was too hilarious.
Sark and Draco Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:39 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the recap, BearDogg-X

We all know how far Noah's willing to go to protect his family, so I think it's perfectly plausible that he would shoot Nathan on Company orders

Old 12-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Extreme Fan

I don't think PEter's bloods work the same way as Adam's or Claire's. His DNA (or power) is only programmed to absorb other abilities. Whereas Adam's or Claires' DNA is set for healing. If I'm not mistaken, it's their DNA which makes gives their blood the healing factor. Peter operates more like a mimic, so I don;t think he can pass on the healing ability he's absorbed since it's not programmed into his DNA.

Blood and DNA are two different things. And my theory is that their ability resides in the DNA (or perhaps in the brain), but not in the blood.

Dunno if that makes sense. hehehe

Claire saving Nathan would also be more powerfully dramatic from a writing standpoint.

Cesare Lucrezia

soulmates
claire_bear2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2007, 08:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4N6 DNA (View Post)
Does sylar have candice's power? If so, yikes.
I'd forgotten about that! That would be bad news!

Yeah, Jess Nathan's just all-around wonderful, and Matt's too funny

Reply   Post New Thread