Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2007, 10:40 PM
Total Fan

A good episode but the preview totally made the next episode not interesting...god that Irish guys, who was going to take the money, totally looks familiar!
Icon
tifa_look_alike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~ Vintage Girl ~* (View Post)
Huh? What does that have to do with Nikki's power? I thought it was from Claires...
Nikki has a second personality, Jessica. Same thing is probably happening with Peter now.

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
sweet_zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeah, i know that, but she mentioned the tattoo and nikki????

*~ Vintage Girl ~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 10:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *~ Vintage Girl ~* (View Post)
Yeah, i know that, but she mentioned the tattoo and nikki????
Whenever Nikki became Jessica, the symbol tattoo showed up on her body
Old 10-08-2007, 11:19 PM
Absolute Fan

I found it kind of meh ... it didn't have a good "rhythm" to it which was not helped by the interference that disrupted the broadcast a couple of times (luckily it was not during Peter's storyline, so yay) or the odd times it seemed to take commercial breaks.

Maybe part of the problem is Sylar's story played out pretty much like everybody (at least what I've read) had predicted. There was no twist to it. And how come there was no decapitation? If there was any, it was poorly done.

There is something about Peter's storyline that bothers me, but I'm not quite sure. Some of it is that bit with him trying to call his powers. It was a bit too ridiculous for Heroes. Another part that bothers me is Peter deciding not to open The Box. I liked the little bit of uncertainty he had about whether or not he was a good person, but then ... I don't know. They made such a big deal out of The Box and that's it. What happened to Caitlin being as excited as Peter to see what was in The Box?

Another issue is some of the effects seemed off or just goofy (i.e., the bullets coming out of Peter's chest).

As for the Claire/West flight, I think it would have been better if Claire would have freaked out and had flashbacks to the season 1 finale when West took off with her. Sure it would have killed the romance, but at least there would have been something to draw her back into the reality of what has happened to her somewhat recently.

DL's headstone got me a bit teary "Husband - Father - Hero"
Love Psych and fanfic? Check out Psychfic. It has the best fan fiction I have ever read.
BYtheSEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BYtheSEA (View Post)
There is something about Peter's storyline that bothers me, but I'm not quite sure. Some of it is that bit with him trying to call his powers. It was a bit too ridiculous for Heroes.
that scene reminded me of Spiderman. when Peter Parker was calling out his web.
Sark and Draco Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:05 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, darn, looks like I won't be watching the episode until tomorrow. I hope it was good!
Old 10-09-2007, 04:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

I thought this week's episode was average. The last two eps were far better! I agree with some, Peter not opening the box just didn't seem to make sense to me. He really wanted to open it earlier and now he's afraid of what he'll find??? I don't know... they seemed to make a big deal out of it, I just can't wait until he opens so he can go and find Nathan. It was good seeing Nikki and Micah finally, but just to have them spilt up??? I like it when they are together. Micah's aunt (or whatever relation she was to him) she seems really interesting. There's probably more there! Sylar's storyline was good. I liked how they brought Candice back just to kill her. Good times with her! I liked the whole Hiro storyline yet again. I think that David Anders is a perfect fit with this show. He always makes me laugh. I liked the whole Claire and West storyline as well. "Lizard Girl" so cute! Yeah Hiro and Claire's storylines are definitely my favorite right now. Oh and how cute are Matt and Mohinder at playing house! Adorable!
Old 10-09-2007, 05:42 AM
Total Fan

i just saw the comments on this page, and glad i wasnt the only one who thought it was just a good epi.

for me there were a few eyerolling moments, i guess i'll let slide for now. peter not just taking the box last week was silly, but to do it again this week i was like oh come on. he knows he has power and he didn't even try. so that was silly. as hot as milo is without a shirt, can he only practice his powers shirtless? the bit with peter not opening the box was weird for me because he is willing to steal with these people, who are also dangerous but he doesn't want to go back to a life he may have been dangerous in?? HUH?? i do really like him rediscovering his powers again.

west and claire were cute. but, he was obnoxious in class, but it turned out cute. although i dont think you protect a secret by flying in daylight around your school. but that is just me. i want to know how much time ahs passed, becasue things seem to be moving fast in some respects.

the ando bit was cute and hiro writing him from the past. as much as i LOVEEEEEEEE david anders and i enjoy his storyline with hiro, i'm not fully into it. hopefully it will all make sense soon. at least they are always entertaining.

matt and mohinder were too cute. my two dads. haha. i'm not a nikki fan so i have no real opinion on her. it will be interesting to see micah with his fam.

ok, the Maya stuff needs to have a bit of movement. we get seh can keill people and black stuff will come out of her eyes. hopefully they get to america next week. because as cute as they are, we're not really learning anything.

so overall i liked the epi, there were definite give me a break moment. GREAT to see sylar, he's just a great energy on the show. and thank goodness that hawaii set was supposed to be fake.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:13 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Catherine* (View Post)

Poor DL. I hope we find out what happened to him! And where did Niki take Micah? DL's Aunt? Does she have a power? Might she be an original 8? hmm...
I completely think so. The music struck up when it showed her and everything! If she isn't one of the originals, she's on the take with the Corporation and is going to get Micah to use his powers more "god gave you this gift for a reason, you should use it!" type deal..
R.I.P. #21 Sean Taylor
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 06:17 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tifa_look_alike (View Post)
god that Irish guys, who was going to take the money, totally looks familiar!
He's Dominic Keating, and he was a regular on Enterprise playing Malcolm Reed

icon credit: ladybozi
paire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:01 AM
Addicted Fan

Just wrapped up watching it, there were some definite eyerolls moments but hey, we can't have perfection all the time can we. Overall still a cracking eppie real interested to see how things continue on for everybody, what happens next? That 8/8 is really gonna bug me now.
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
:jay: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:10 AM
Total Fan

I thought it started off so slow but then got loads better.

Still can't stand West, the whole "Superman" thing still makes me laugh. He's Peter freakin' Pan.

And the bloomin' box. PETER WHY DIDN'T YOU OPEN IT YOU FOOL?!?!?!
Old 10-09-2007, 07:14 AM
Addicted Fan

I warmed to a lil' to west, I know nuts nuts because I just know he's hiding something and will probably end up hurting claire in the end. I wanted peter to open the box but in a way I understand why he didn't. The fear of the unknown can get you like that and he really does seem comfortable where he is right now but I can sense it's all gonna kick off bigtime for everyone now

It took me forever to find a link, glad to read you could see it too sylv
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
:jay: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 07:30 AM
Total Fan

tell me about it hun, it took me an AGE to find. My friend was uploading it while she was at work but luckily I found it before she got home

I understand the "fear of the unknown" thing, I'm just getting tired of the bex obsession this season already

First Peter is in the box, then his LIFE is in the box. What's next? Is Nathan going to shave off his beard and send it to Peter in a box? Claire's toe in a box?

Oh and on that thought, the bullet popping out of Peter's chest was even more gruesome than the toe incident last week. I'm so stupidly squeamish sometimes!