Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2007, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

Are you talking about the West/Claire scene?

Carly ♥ Icon: Spike it up
Livejournal * Icon journal
BlondesHaveMoreFun_x3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 06:46 PM
Master Fan

Oh, sorry I took that literally Yes, it is sort of like Superman

icon credit: ladybozi
paire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So, did Noah abduct West or the guy that Mohinder was talking to? And the whole Peter in Ireland thing is boring now.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
london grammar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

Noah, I think.

Cause he use to work for the company and he said it was about two years ago so... Claire is being stupid. Im sorry but why would you trust West over your dad after EVERYTHING. She needs a and Peter needs a for not opening the FREAKING box.

But WOW HOW AWESOME IS SYLAR?!?!

"SHOW ME!"
"You gonna fix me more eggs?"
"I will get my powers back -- starting with yours."
"Maui, France, JAPAN?!"

Old 10-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Master Fan

So all that crap about the BOX...and Peter doesn't want to OPEN the BOX?

and ARRRRGHHH I hate my local station, it totally screwed up the ending. The commercials go for too long and then the cut into a random scene. I freaking HATE it!

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
BrokenButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Elite Fan

I really enjoyed this episode. This show is definetly not suffering a slump this season, that's for sure.

Glad to see Sylar back. Back to his old ways. But, wow...he can't absorb powers anymore? And where the heck is he?! That reveal felt alot like the S3 premiere of Lost's reveal.

Niki is back! And Claire/West --- very cute! I liked when he was flying her around...and on the beach. But, WTH --- the 8th picture has Claire/West and a dead HRG.

I kind of had a feeling Peter would ignore the box and stay in Ireland. That was a bit predictable. But, I like his dynamic with the irish girl.

With all the Sylinder slash on the board, when they said "you could imagine me as anyone" --- I know you were all thinking Mohinder.

Poor Hiro. He can't leave or get the girl/legacy he wants. But, I love that he did fill Ando in on his adventure/travels. And Kensei was funny talking about using his power to become rich.

kenny | credit
smoothaise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

I liked the episode, it was good to see Nikki again. I wonder what she'll have to do for a "cure".

I agree Peter's storyline in Ireland is boring now, I so wanted him to open the box.

I like the West/Claire storyline. I thought the scene where they flew was cool. It's also interesting her dad may have taken him before. The end with the painting made my jaw drop!
Old 10-08-2007, 07:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost soul (View Post)

With all the Sylinder slash on the board, when they said "you could imagine me as anyone" --- I know you were all thinking Mohinder.
I totally was!

When she said "someone more familar"..I totally imagined her turning into Mohinder. But then she turned into Sylar..and I went...hmm...

But still.

Sylar totally rocked this episode.

I'm getting tired of Peter's Ireland story..and OH my god! The accents are driving me crazy.

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

Old 10-08-2007, 07:19 PM
Master Fan

Catherine: I am in love with your icon.
laurendbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Master Fan

Dude! Sylar on Sylar action! Im all for it

Peter in Ireland sucks! I want him to open the box see Nathan, Claire, etc. and dip out of Ireland! Please, "were family." No your not! You just tried to kill him. Screw this storyline --- new one please

Elite Fan

Peter gets the plans of the Irish mob: Stop an armored truck carrying money from a soccer/football game between Celtic and AC Milan. Peter's mind-reading kicks in and he overhears one of them talking about taking the money for himself, and Peter calls him on it, but Ricky doesn't believe him. Later, Peter's trying to practice his lightning attack, when Caitlin shows up, and she seems to think he's an alien being. Peter helps the mob grab the money, using telekinesis to move the armored truck to keep the guards at bay. Later the person Peter fingered as the traitor really does become a traitor and pulls a gun of Ricky, demanding the money, and shoots Peter. But gets up and uses telekinesis to pin Will to the wall and the bullets come out of his body from whence they came. Later Caitlin tattoos the family crest on Peter's arm, and Ricky gives Peter the box with all his stuff, but Peter decides to not to open it. And the helix shows up on his arm as well while he's kissing Caitlin.

Maya and Alejandro are somewhere in Mexico(?) and try to steal a car, but they get busted, and Alejandro's arrested. Maya tries to tell the police about them going to America, and Maya shows them the wanted poster with them on it, and when they try to arrest her, she uses the "Bubonic Plague" power on them and inadvertently on the inmate in the cell next to Alejandro's. Alejandro uses his antidote power and the inmate goes with them, offering them a ride.

Micah and Niki are getting ready to leave Las Vegas, but Micah runs to a gravesite, D.L.'s. That kinda sucks. Niki takes Micah to New Orleans(between K-Ville and Heroes, NOLA's getting a lot of play from the TV networks this year) to live with D.L.'s relatives, while she goes away. Niki went on to the Comoany's HQ, looking for a cure.

Sylar survived being stabbed by Hiro, and was rescued by Candice, who's now going by the name Michelle, with a different look(new actress, since Missy Peregrym's now on Reaper). She makes it look like they're in Maui and tells Sylar he needed seven surgeries to repair the damage done to him. But Sylar wants no part of the illusion, so she drops the illusion and he sees his stitches. Later Sylar finds that his powers have disappeared and is annoyed. Candice tries to get Sylar on her side, but Sylar smashes a coffee cup against her skull, and takes her brain. But he doesn't gain Candice's power for some reason. And he's in a forest somewhere.

Claire tries to tell West that she was giving herself a pedicure, but West wasn't buying it. West then asks their teacher if a lizard and a girl mated, would their offspring develop the regeneration gene. Claire leaves in disgust, and West catches up with her, she tells him not to tell anyone because she doesn't want to end up in a zoo, and West grabs her and flies off. Later, West and Claire are on a beach, and Claire spots the tag mark on his neck. West tells her that he lived in St. Louis two years ago and tells of a guy with horn-rimmed glasses(Claire's dad tagged him).

Mohinder's back home, as the Company is setting him up with an office in New York, allowing him to stay close to home to help Matt with Molly. And the Company gives him Issac's loft as his lab. Mohinder's on the phone with Noah later and shows him the last of Issac's paintings: Noah's death.

Ando's back in Japan, playing a game when he should be working. He digs out the sword, but he finds a secret compartment and finds scrolls from Hiro, telling of his adventure(like Doc Brown, stuck in the Old West, writing Marty a letter and sending it to him through Western Union in Back to the Future II).

Speaking of Hiro, he shows Kensei his regeneration ability, but Kensei sees it as a curse. And apparently Hiro's falling for Yaeko, but even he knows it won't work out, as she's supposed to fall for Kensei. Kensei is testing his power, and Hiro shows off his teleportation ability, but Kensei's more interested in making money with his ability than being a hero, so Hiro teleports them to a temple so Kensei can fight the 90 Angry Ronin and obtain the fire scroll, and Hiro teleports away. Later, Hiro's talking to Yaeko and Kensei returns with the fire scroll in hand. Hiro decides he's ready to go back to the present, but changes his mind. Does he really want to change history?

Episode grade: 10/10
BearDogg-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:22 PM
Elite Fan

OMG SYLAR WAS HOT!!! and where the heck is he? in the jungle?

West/Claire, ok, it was a cute scene... but it was so damn cheesy. i don't know if it was the CGI or something, but i was cringing. but i loved how West was like "Claire, shut up." sweet talker, he is.

Peter, why the hell didn't he open up THAT DAMN BOX???

Alejandro/Maya ~ Maya would literally kill for her brother, eh? and i when they took that American prisoner with them.

AND WTF? do West & Claire kill Noah or something? and that look Claire gave her father, chilling.
Sark and Draco Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:27 PM
Addicted Fan

woe that an amazing run down BearDogg-X thankies so much already I'm tripping and thinking about things when I've yet to see it
visit:shia icon: love_adam
Sometimes we have to do bad things ...
:jay: is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Wow! Just when you think Heroes starts to get a tiny bit slow.... that picture with HRG got me going. OMGOSH! I wonder if he is the one killing all the old heroes. I kinda don't think they are going to make it that obvious, but he definitely seems to be the reason why HRG was dead in the painting. Now, whether he does it knowingly or not is the question. It's kind of weird how it looks like Claire is right there and doesn't see it. It's her kissing the boy, right?

GAH!

The preview looks awesome!

Peter seriously needs to get out of Ireland and find Claire. He needs to open the box and get AWAY. What was up with him wanting to kill that guy? Interesting.

Sylar was as crazy as ever. He makes a great villian. It's funny how he does stupid things though.

ETA: Does anyone have a still from the painting? I thought it was her kissing West. I wanna see it!

*~ Vintage Girl ~* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondesHaveMoreFun_x3 (View Post)
Dude! Sylar on Sylar action! Im all for it
New ship perhaps?

The West/Claire scene was totally cheese. I didnt really like it.

Poor DL. I hope we find out what happened to him! And where did Niki take Micah? DL's Aunt? Does she have a power? Might she be an original 8? hmm...

Reply   Post New Thread