Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-05-2008, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

- She's always seemed to be annoyed by Landry, so why would she wanna be BFFs all of a sudden?
- She was busy studying and Landry ignored that.
- Landry made a dig about Matt as his opening and then proceeded to ask her for a favor. Pfft.

It's not like it was Julie intent to get Tim in trouble. I'm sure if she could remember she'd back him up.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:54 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, Landry's been skeet to her lately anyway.
Old 01-05-2008, 01:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

we've never really seen anyone annoyed at julie for what she did to matt... thats what friends do

i just dont get how she can go from wanting landry to go away to saying where are you going in the span of a couple of days in dillion time
Old 01-05-2008, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Because she was tipsy and they were having a ~*deep*~ conversation, obvs.

And I'm not saying he didn't have a right to be snippy to her because she hurt Matt, but when he's going to be asking her for advice/a favor, that's not the best opening.
Old 01-05-2008, 04:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

have i mentioned how much i floved this scene? napoleon dynamite!
Old 01-05-2008, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww TIM! he owns this episode.

Great episode.

There was something off about julie and tyra in this episode,
I loved when Tim was so protective of Julie.
I felt so bad for him at the end, when really he did nothing wrong.

I'm glad Landry stood up to Tyra. Good Man.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:48 AM
Master Fan

FNL is back? Awesome! And it seems to cotain a lot of Tim, yay I cant waict to watch it
Old 01-05-2008, 10:28 AM
Extreme Fan

I think that I'll have to rewatch the episode lol I was so focused on squeeing about the Tim/Julie scenes that I missed other stuff even though I was watching.

It kinda bugged me when Landry walked up and purposefully started out by poking Julie about Matt. That wasn't cool. I can understand how she could turn around and be "mean" to him when he asks her advice. Plus, like others have said, she didn't really know the extent of Tyra/Landry at that point so she probably did think that he was just still crushing on Tyra.

Also, Julie telling Tim that Lyla loves him or whatever? That was so out of the blue for me. It took me a minute to realize that she was talking about Lyla and even then I thought maybe that I was wrong or it was just her drunk rambling. When did Lyla tell her these things? Hm. We need Mini Webisodes or something.
Old 01-05-2008, 10:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

My recap for last night's episode -- There Goes The Neighborhood -- is now up at The Recapist.

Here's the teaser:

A force of nature ripped through Dillon this week, leading to pounding hearts, emotional outbursts, tumult and chaos. That's right, Tim Riggins moved in with the Taylors. Oh, yeah, and there was also a tornado.

Read the full recap at The Recapist

Note: We don't rate our recaps at The Recapist, but be aware that all my recaps contain strong language and sexual innuendo.
Old 01-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serene_Ray (View Post)
Forgot to mention: Tim with Grace.

My ovaries exploded. True story.
best comment of the week!
Old 01-05-2008, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

The best part of that scene above was definitely Tim's "I would give anything for that hair. Anything."
Old 01-05-2008, 03:20 PM
Addicted Fan

So other than Tim Riggins my absolute favorite character on FNL is now Buddy Garrity He KILLED me this week. First, finding out that his wife is getting remarried and then trying to "sell" her. You can tell he meant it and he was so sincere. I never thought I'd feel for Buddy the way I do but I'm totally on Team Buddy!

Quote:

Um ... Yay! and um ... EWW! No I'm sure Tim would cause many an ovary to explode. He was too perfect this episode, playing big brother. I didn't even mind him flirting with Shelly. He just fit in so perfectly with the Taylors. That completely contrived ending needs to be resolved like TOMORROW. I do not want this dragged out.

The Laribee football players are complete tools especially the coach. I 'd Coach Taylor beating up that coach. I just can't get behind adults co-signing children's completely inappropriate behavior. That's what's great about Coach Taylor. He understands that they are kids even if they're great athletes and they need boundaries.

Tami, Tami, Tami I still love her but she has got to pull back on the reins a bit. She was completely out of line with Shelly and it's not that she necessarily wrong (there was a flirtatious vibe) but she attacks people rather than talking to them.

Tyra and Landry are feeling a little awkward to me again now that the murder storyline is over. I'm glad he's doing the whole geek-gets-the-popular-girl gig but it seems played.

I actually liked Julie this episode. I wish she didn't get so weepy every time she looks at Matt though.

Btw I will never be over Matt Saracen

Overall, this was a great ep and a great way to kick off the new year. End the strike for Riggins!
Old 01-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

ITA, you have a way with words!
Old 01-05-2008, 03:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodicWays (View Post)

Overall, this was a great ep and a great way to kick off the new year. End the strike for Riggins!
Ok every time I see that "end the strike for Riggins!" thing it cracks me up. I think we should all (FNL fans) use that icon that I've seen floating around. It would be hilarious.

*ahem* I totally agree about Buddy. And you know, the funny thing is, he usually irritates the mess out of me. I really enjoyed him during this episode though. Also, I feel bad for him
Old 01-05-2008, 03:50 PM
Addicted Fan

Seriously, this time last year I could not even see myself tolerating Buddy Garrity and now I love him. What a difference a year makes.