Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-07-2009, 06:02 PM
Elite Fan

Stay (4.06) Episode Discussion

Stay
12-09-09
9/8c

Episode Description
Coach searches for a strategy to shut down their toughest opponent yet; Tim reconnects with Lyla; Vince discovers he has a gift for car theft; Julie and Matt attend a concert in Austin and reach a critical juncture in their relationship.

Lets's remember a few things please:
*No spoilers in this thread, only speculation (until the episode airs).
*Not everyone may agree with you, and that's okay.
*Respect others opinions.

And have fun!
Old 12-07-2009, 10:50 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the thread.

So not liking Vince going the car theft route.
Old 12-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

*crosses fingers and toes and eyes for mj* i've been dreading this moment since the summer! i hope it isn't too painful to watch.
Old 12-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Obsessed Fan

So is this Zachs last episode? I thought it was but then i've heard people say he's down for 7 episodes and not 6...

Definately not liking Vince going down the road he is.
MJCoach/MrsCoach
Old 12-08-2009, 03:11 PM
Elite Fan

You're welcome Mel.

Aw Lexi. I hope it isn't either.

Quote:
So is this Zachs last episode? I thought it was but then i've heard people say he's down for 7 episodes and not 6...
My understanding was that he has a total of 7 episodes this season, but that they weren't all consecutive. So this is his last one for a while, but I believe we'll see him once more before the season ends. If I'm wrong, anyone please correct me.
Old 12-08-2009, 03:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

nat!

about zach, yes, it's seven eps. i don't know if it would be spoilerish to mention what his last ep of four is, but it's near the end of the season.
Old 12-08-2009, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

It's gonna be weird not seeing Matt/Zach in anymore episodes! I really hope this episode ends his time well. Looking forward to Tim/Lyla!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 12-09-2009, 06:32 PM
New Fan

I hope to HE-Double-Hockey-Sticks that this episode uploads to the internet fairly fast tonight! *crosses fingers*
Old 12-09-2009, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

Spoilers! I just finished watching.

Tim, do not make out with Lyla like that. I'm not on board for that.

However, Matt and Julie, plz to be goin to Austin for that festival (I don't care what Momma and Daddy say.) (MOAR make-outs in Matt's car, too, plzkthnxbai!)

Nothing good will come of Julie's decision to just up and go to Austin with Matt, though.

Jess, give Landry a chance. He's adorable, and in need of a lay. That slap is not the way to get in his pants.

*wills Tim and Lyla moments away because I'm not impressed with either of them fallin into old habits* Becky is now crushed and I'm sure will turn into something Tim doesn't want to deal with. GOOD JOB RIGGINS!

These Lion interviews are HYSTERICAL! (I mean, Landry talkin' about this 800 on the SATs makes me want to hug him more than life itself.)

Matt and Julie are super cute on the top of his car.

What is this bad blood between Vince and the Merriweathers? I'm so so so confused, and it makes for some AWKWARD moments.

Luke--keep up with Becky. You are better prepared for her than Riggins. What is your damage Becky?

Gracie's little "Oh oh" when Tami's on the phone with Julie again is precious!

The Riggins boys in this Lions practice is scaring me right now. (Also, Billy should not wear 33 in blue.)

Riggins + Lyla at the rodeo bar is strange. I mean, Billy and Mindy are cute together, but Lyla riding this bill is just going to end so poorly.

Tami's using Landry to get info on Julie and Matt is just a bit overbearing. Just SHUT UP ABOUT THEIR PLANS, LANDRY. SHUT UP!

Any conversation between Becky and Lyla is not going to end well--for either of them. Lyla misses her some 33 and Becky wants her some 33.

Luke and Vince watching footage at the Sears only to have JD and his crew is not good. But Assistant Coach WINS for letting the boys watch it there.

Matt and Julie! (AWW!) <i>Crazy for You</i> is even more adorable.

Vince's mom wants to come to the game! She's trying Vince, let her come, please!

Calm down, Tami. Let Julie be 17 and stupid.

That pitch is pretty lame, 33. Lyla shouldn't, under any circumstances, take it.

Tami Taylor--it is perfectly acceptable for you to want to keep your daughter at home, but she needs it.

This Landry phone call to Matt about this show is full of lolz. Landry, never underestimate Tami Taylor, and SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH!

Aww, Julie! That's a damn noble reason to get Matty out of town, but I don't think you had to do that at all. Matt made his own choices about still being in Dillon (granted you were part of them.)

*wishes this game goes well for the Lions*

Damn that game didn't go the way I wanted it to, but GO LUKE AND VINCE!

Matt, do not have this conversation about leaving Dillon at this show. You do love each other, sillies, just keep it that way and don't muck it up with unnecessary drama.

GO LYLA GO! You two need to be apart. It's better for everyone this way.

Julie calls him MATTY! *melts* But there's too many tears in this goodbye to be a simple one. *wibbles* Jules, he needs to leave for a while. He totally loves you and wants you all the rest of the time.

Lorraine talkin' about that new TV is just goin' push Matty away.

Really show? Having Becky ask if Lyla is the love of his life? That just screams pre-manufactured romance to me. (Also, is this Dylan playing in the background?) This one-sided conversation from Becky is odd, and THANK YOU RIGGINS for making her shut up.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Matty where the hell are you going? WHERE WHERE WHERE?
Old 12-09-2009, 07:57 PM
Obsessed Fan

Sooo.. how do Matt/Julie end the episode? Together? Not together? Dying here!
Old 12-09-2009, 08:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

roz, do mj end on a good note? i'll die if they break up, i will!
Old 12-09-2009, 08:50 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the play-by-play Roz.

I know I say this every week, but I can't wait to see it!
Old 12-09-2009, 09:08 PM
Elite Fan

Well, Julie cries as she gets into the house, and then I think she assumes Matt is leaving and you see Matt's car on the highway. At least we know they love each other if they aren't together.
Old 12-09-2009, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

YouTube - FNL S4 E7 Promo
Old 12-09-2009, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Matt totally went AWOL on everybody. Not a goodbye to anyone. Where the hell he's going, I have no clue. And I love Matt and Landry's friendship. They'll be fine and arguing all in the same moment then forget it like nothing ever happened, lol.

My precious Tim and Lyla. You so belong together. Maybe somewhere down the road it'll work again. They were absolutely bittersweet in this episode.

The best line of the night for me was Tim telling Becky to shut up. Praise jesus for that. It needed to be said.