Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-11-2012, 12:23 AM
Elite Fan

That's awesome!

Yay for getting caught up with shows. True Blood premiere tonight! And Mad Men finale. Did you watch either?

Enjoy Sons of Anarchy!

Hope you have a good day back at work tomorrow. So great you're getting off at 2.

Kind of. It is SO time consuming, which yeah, I knew it would be because it's so short, but ugh.

Sounds like you had a lovely Saturday. How was today?
Old 06-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

No haven't watched either. Started that fun time of month last night, so uugh. Today has been real fun. Went to bed early last night and worked 6-2 today. Came home and laid down/slept. Working 6-2 tomorrow too. Closing Wednesday (no help). 9-5 Thursday. Off Friday. 9-5 Saturday. Not too bad of a schedule.
Work was ok today minus the not feeling well.

Yesterday was nice. Wendy had stayed the night Saturday night to spend the day over here yesterday. So her and bro and sis and I all went to church together and then lunch afterwards. We wanted to do something fun but we didn't end up doing anything. Mostly because my sis needed to come back home and pack and get ready to leave for camp again. Anyways we came back and changed our rooms back. My brother finally has his bed in his room. My mom got us pizza for dinner. We just chilled out at the house.

Awww. How long is he class?
Old 06-12-2012, 07:43 PM
Elite Fan

Aw. That's good you were able to rest after work yesterday. Feeling better today?

That isn't abad schedule with the exception of no help tomorrow. But nice you got some earlier shifts.

That's nice you got to spend some time with Wendy. Yay for getting your rooms back to normal! Bet that's nice.

The beginning of July. The 3rd I think. Been working on assignments/doing reading for it today.

Sis and Stephen are coming over here later. We're going to watch Pretty Little Liars with me and she's going to bake these mini chocolate chip banana muffins. She's usually not one for baking, but she loves making these muffins and they are SO good!
Old 06-12-2012, 09:05 PM
Moderator Support Team

Still felt kind of bad this morning but much better this evening.

Work was good today. And I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but Brooke is pregnant again.

Tonight at the house our power went out for 5 hours............from 5 - 10. Uugh. So, yeah, no TV tonight either.

Cool. Not too much longer.

Sounds like a fun night. And yum.
Old 06-14-2012, 09:51 PM
Elite Fan

OMG, really? Is she happy about it?

Very annoying your power went out the other night. Boo.

I didn't feel good at all yesterday. Feeling better today. Just been a strange couple of days.
Old 06-15-2012, 09:44 AM
Moderator Support Team

I know. It has barely been 6 months. Her feelings were a bit mixed but she's happy.

Yeah no fun and it was so hot. On the plus side burned the candle you gave me. Yum.

Awww, sorry to hear that. I'm feeling much better today.

Off today. Volunteered for a few hours this morning. Now headed to run an errand and get lunch and maybe shop a bit. Was thinking about a movie but there's nothing I really want to see that I haven't seen so I'll save my money for a theater trip that's woth it.

Oh and I might just stop by Coldstones finally.

Sis will be home later today from camp.
Old 06-15-2012, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I would imagine they would be. Same guy?

Aww yay!

Thanks. I'm glad to hear you're feeling much better. I woke up feeling A LOT better!

Awesome. Sounds like a great day. Did you shop? Yum Cold Stone!! Let me know what you get.

That's nice she's coming home today. Is camp over now or is she going back next week?

I watched the Bunheads pilot. I legit felt like I was watching an alt-world Gilmore Girls.
Old 06-15-2012, 07:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Yep, same guy.

Glad you're feeling a lot better today.

It has been a good day. Didn't go to Coldstones though. But, I'll go on my next day off. We have a Pinkberry here now and I had to try that. Yum. I did do a bit of shopping. I told you about the scent I really liked at Bath and Bodyworks........well that day I only bought two little lotions and a small spray of that scent and I've been wanting to go back and get a bodywash and big spray. Well they have a huge sale going on right now. Lots of the store was 50-75% off and a lot of stuff was only 3 or 4 dollars. So, in that scent I got a body wash, big spray, and big lotion. And I got a little keychain thing and little antibac. Fun. Tried this new Mexican place for lunch and it was divine. Got a gift for my dad for Fathers Day. I work all day Sunday, so I took my dad to dinner tonight. He chose Outback Steakhouse. It was nice.

Well sis is back but she didn't get home. She'll be home tomorrow night. She spent the night with a friend and there's some event going on tomorrow at someone's house. This was her 2nd week at camp so she's back for good now. She needs to job hunt.

Cool. I plan to check that out. Right now I'm hooked on Breaking Pointe (CW)......a reality show of sorts set in the ballet world. I've watched 3 eps of Sons of Anarchy so far.
Old 06-18-2012, 12:17 AM
Elite Fan

That's good. So are they together?

Thanks. So I'm sick. Cannot believe this is the second time I've been sick this summer. Everyone in my family got sick, so I guess I didn't really have a chance. Dad is really sick now.

Trying out Pinkberry sounds good! Aww your B&BW shopping sounds fun. I really want to check out their semi-annual sale deals, because they are amazing! What did you get at the new Mexican place? That's nice you got to celebrate Father's Day with your dad earlier since you worked today.

I see. What kind of job does your sis want to get or does she not really care?

I saw that advertise. Cool you're enjoying it. And yay for SoA! I saw in the Mindy thread you watched the pilot now. I'm excited to watch the second ep tomorrow.

My dad worked today. I had to work on some assignments in the morning. My sis, bro, and I went to my cousin's during the day because she was having a Father's Day BBQ at her house. We drove back home to be here when my dad got home and spent time with him. It was a nice day. Just wish I felt better, because I am sick of being sick.
Old 06-18-2012, 09:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Yes, but that goes up and down.

Awww, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope all of you feel better soon. No fun dealing with that.

Pinkberry was good. I think I still love Red Mango more though.

You should. So many amazing deals. I couldn't resist.

Let's see, I had a cheese enchilada, chicken enchilada, and a taco. No rice and beans. And a side of guac. So good!!!!!!!! Best enchiladas I've had anywhere in a long time.

The dinner with my dad was nice. Yesterday he chose Outback again when they went to eat after church.

My schedule changed from 11-7 to 6-2 yesterday which was more than fine with me. It was a pretty crazy day!

Not sure. I think she's kind of scared of getting a job tbh. But, she knows she needs one. For awhile she was keen on working in the bakery with me. But, our department is so small it won't happen. Plus I told her she doesn't want to work back there. Run for your life. The store wouldn't be bad if she did checking or something. They're willing to work around people's schedules but not sure she wants to do that. Then she was thinking about my brother's store. I think being where one of us is makes it less scary. But, anyways his store is only hiring for management now. Anyways we'll see what happens. We keep telling her Chik-Fil-A........she wouldn't have to work on Sundays which is good since she has a lot going on on Sundays.

Yes, I watched Bunheads. Loved it!

How's work going for your dad? The BBQ sounds nice. But yeah, awww.

So happy I'm off today. Going to get lunch shortly here and go to the library and hot Coldstones. And just relax.
Old 06-19-2012, 06:23 PM
Elite Fan

Aw I see. I hope they're able to work things out.

Thanks. I feel SOO much better today. Yesterday I worked on a paper all day long and got it done at three in the morning. Then today I worked on my assignments and just finished up with that. I wanted to get all this done, well for one because the stuff is due tonight and tomorrow, but now I can go to my cousin's tomorrow. I am going with my bro, sis, and Stephen. We are going to swim in her pool. I'm so excited!

I see. I remember you mentioning Red Mango before.

That's what I'm worried about....not being able to resist all the awesome deals.

Sounds amazing!! Speaking of Mexican food, there's this one restaurant in town that has the best salsa and my dad picked up some to-go yesterday. It was such a great surprise!

I guess he loves Outback. I haven't been to one in a long time.

Aww. That'd be nice if she could work either at your store or your bro's. Or Chik-Fil-A sounds good since she wouldn't have to worry about Sundays. Let me know what happens with that.

It's cute, right? I loved how much it reminded me of GG.

Work is going good for him. He is still really enjoying it, especially the second job he got. He really loves it, except for the drives. He wants/needs a third job though.

Did you have a nice day off yesterday? What'd you get at Cold Stone?
Old 06-19-2012, 08:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Hope so too.

I'm glad you're feeling a lot better today.

Wow. Glad you got it done. And everything else you needed to get done. It will be fun for you to have a break tomorrow. Enjoy!!!

Too true. I could have bought a lot more but I was strong.

Oh, that is a nice surprise.

We haven't been in ages either, but yes, he does love a good steak and he hasn't had steak in ages. He tries to eat chicken and fish mostly now.

I'll definitely keep you posted.

Very cute. Reminded me of GG too.

I'm glad everything is going well for him with the jobs.

I did. Just kind of chilled. Grabbed some lunch and went to the library like I mentioned. Did some reading and TV watching.

I got the strawberry blonde at Coldstones.......strawberry icecream with graham cracker crust, whipped cream, and caramel. Really good. Thanks again.

Work was the same mess today.........so frustrating and tomorrow I'm closing with no help.
Old 06-21-2012, 10:54 PM
Elite Fan

Thank you. It's great feeling normal again!!!

Yeah, it was quite the thing. Yesterday was SO much fun! It was awesome swimming and hanging out with everyone. Some of Daniel's (my cousin's fiance) friends came over and one of them has a baby. OMG she was adorable!!

You were strong! I hope I am too when I go, haha.

That's good he's been trying to eat more chicken and fish.

Thanks. I'm really glad too.

Sounds like you had a good day off.

Yum! My dad gets that one when we go. And you're welcome.

ugh, boo. I'm sorry. How was yesterday?
Old 06-22-2012, 07:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

I bet. So glad.

Sounds like a great day. And aww, how presh!

The closing shift was busy but actually ok. Yesterday though was terrible. I worked 12 and a half hours and there's still so much more I could have done. So tired of us not having the help we need and a few of the same people we do have calling in all the time.

Anyways glad I'm off today. I was going to get an oil change but now I think I'll probably wait. Felt I needed to sleep in a bit after yesterday. I want to get a birthday gift for my nephews as they both have birthdays next week. And Trader Joe's has finally come to Texas. I'm so psyched!!! The first one open is not too far from where I live. Just opened on the 15th. So, I'm going today. And I'll probably see a movie. Finally stuff out that I want to see.
Old 06-22-2012, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

Oh man, yesterday sounds awful. How irritating!!

Aww cute. How old are they going to be? That's awesome about Trader Joe's! I love that place. I wish we had one in town.

Did you see a movie today?