Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-23-2012, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't realize you were that behind. But, now you can catch up on everything.

I have one finale left.........Revenge tonight. And I'm still watching the Borgias, The Killing, and Mad Men (well I need to catch up on this).

Thanks again. Haven't been to Coldstones in forever. Can't wait to go.

Today has been ok. Nothing really planned. The place I volunteer at had cake for me. And it was amazing! Well I only had 2 bites because it was early this morning. Can't wait to have more. Had lunch with a friend......my fave Mexican food. And she gave me two cupcakes.......one hot fudge sundae one and one banana colada one. Saw What to Expect When You're Expecting......mainly because there wasn't much out that I wanted to see or hadn't seen. It was funny. Did a bit of shopping........bought a new pair of nice jeans, some new headphones, and a book. That's about it really. Back at home now.

My uncle and his daughter will be here tomorrow evening. They're staying here at the house so it's going to be a full house. Will be good to see them. They're staying through Saturday the 2nd which is when we're doing the big family party/event for my sis.

My sis and her friend Sara (the one who was co-captain of the Color Guard with her) are having their graduation party together............at the clubhouse in her neighborhood on Friday night. Not sure I'll go since I'm not off until 7 and the party is ending at 8 I think. But, I might stop by since it's close.
Old 05-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, it just wasn't a priority compared with watching my other shows. But that's cool the finale was good.

Enjoy watching all your shows! How many are you behind on Mad Men?

You're welcome. Yay!

Aww how sweet of the volunteer place. What kind of cake was it? Sounds like you had a really nice day. Mexican food, yum!

Wow that is a full house. Sounds like fun though. That'll be nice to visit with them and how fun about the party.

How cute! That'd be cool if you could stop by for a bit.
Old 05-24-2012, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Don't blame you for that. It just happens to be one I stayed current with since sis and I usually watch it together.

Pretty much the whole season (Mad Men). I saw the premier and the next one.

The Revenge finale was awesome but crushing in one big way II literally screamed/cried)........and of course several cliffhangers. Can't wait for next season.

Will probably be difficult to watch much TV this next couple of weeks. My uncle (Ernie).........and his daughter (my cousin).......Gina got in this evening. At first the plan was Gina and I were going to share my sister's room. And my uncle and brother would share my brother's room. Leaving my sister to the floor in my parents room or something. But, then my dad was like......you and your sister can share your brother's bed and he can sleep on the little bed in his room and Ernie and Gina can share your sister's room. So, that's what we set up. Bro, sis, and I were actually happy about that because the TV is in there and we could have our laptops in there, etc. But, when they got here tonight Gina said she's rather share with my sis and I........so the 3 of us are in my brother's room and my brother and Ernie are in my sis's room. Not the best. Because they both go to bed earlyish. So now the 3 of us really don't have a room or TV. Going to be an interesting week.

But, it's cool they're here. More family coming in Thursday......my aunt and uncle and my other aunt and another cousin. My brother and his family are supposed to be coming for next weekend too.

It was a chocolate cake with chocolate icing and some kind of cream filling. Didn't think it was really my type of cake but oh my gosh, so good!!!!!!!

It was a good day even though I was a bit down.

Work was a madhouse today and will only be crazier tomorrow and all weekend. Double whammy because of Memorial Day and because it's graduation around here. I'm exhausted.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

haha yeah. I was usually like that with the show too, but with not being home I didn't have a watching partner.

Ah I see. Well it'll be fun to get all caught up!

That's awesome, but sounds sad too. My dad watches Revenge and he wants me to watch, so I'll probably watch the season sometime this summer. It was a show that I had originally wanted to check out, but just didn't because of time.

Oh wow, sounds like such close quarters. That's too bad it didn't work out with the three siblings together with the TV. How old is your cousin?

That's nice you'll get to see so much family. And yay for your brother and his family coming.

Sounds amazing!!!

I'm sorry you were kind of down.

Must be insane.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:22 PM
Elite Fan

haha yeah. I was usually like that with the show too, but with not being home I didn't have a watching partner.

Ah I see. Well it'll be fun to get all caught up!

That's awesome, but sounds sad too. My dad watches Revenge and he wants me to watch, so I'll probably watch the season sometime this summer. It was a show that I had originally wanted to check out, but just didn't because of time.

Oh wow, sounds like such close quarters. That's too bad it didn't work out with the three siblings together with the TV. How old is your cousin?

That's nice you'll get to see so much family. And yay for your brother and his family coming.

Sounds amazing!!!

I'm sorry you were kind of down.

Must be insane.
Old 05-25-2012, 08:37 PM
Fan Forum Star

Can't wait for you to watch Revenge!!! And it's funny because while I liked Kyle (Nick) on Roswell I wasn't that into him, but OMG, he's to die for on Revenge. So hot and I love the character he plays. And of course I love Emily. And the show is just fun.

She's 49...........6 years younger than my dad. My dad is the baby and his siblings are all quite a bit older so none of the cousins were very close to us in age except for my aunt's 2 kids (she's closest in age to my dad).

It's definitely going to be nice to see everyone because most of them I rarely get to see. And of course we're excited to see my bro and his family.

Thanks.

Exhausted. Another crazy day today.

So glad I'm off tomorrow.

Can't believe my sis is graduating tomorrow.
Old 05-26-2012, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

I'm excited too! Nick became one of my favorites on Roswell, so I'm really happy he's on the show. I'll for sure let you know when I start watching it.

Oh I see. That will be especially nice since you don't see them often.

Yayyy you're free from work tomorrow.

Congrats to your sis!!! I bet it's super weird for you to believe.

We are having a garage sale tomorrow.
Old 05-26-2012, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope the garage sale goes well! Are you guys putting a lot of stuff out?

Thanks. We're taking her to dinner before graduation tonight. Her bestie is coming too. My brother doesn't get off until 6 though so he's not having dinner with us, But, we'll pick him up on the way to graduation.

So happy to be off.

Nick

Going to start working on Mad Men now.

ETA: Saw The Avengers for the 2nd time today with my uncle and cousin. I had gotten a movie gift card for my b-day so I used that to take us. When my mom got home from work and my sis got home from a party she had gone to we all went out to eat. Then we picked up my bro and headed to graduation. It was a good night. My sister is off to project graduation now. I'm headed to bed. Working 11-7 tomorrow and closing Monday. Blah. But vacation starts Friday.
Old 05-27-2012, 02:16 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks. We didn't have tons of stuff, but there's some bigger stuff we wanted to sell. We did alright, especially since we didn't advertise it or anything. My dad said he might put stuff out again on Monday, because he's not working that day. I got up early to do that this morning and then took a nap afterward.

Stephen is coming home tomorrow night and he'll be here for a little over a month, so sis is obviously excited.

Sounds like a good day! Was it bittersweet for your sis or was she just excited? What is project graduation?

Yay, enjoy watching Mad Men.

Hope you have a good day at work. Your vacation is so soon!
Old 05-27-2012, 11:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh ok. Glad things went well. Hope the rest sells Monday if he decides to do it.

Awww, that's great!

She seemed mostly excited and ready to be done. Project graduation is something they have at the school after graduation. Same with Prom. Where the kids go to the school and have a lock in with different activities and stuff. An effort to keep people from partying in dangerous ways and being on the road. She went to that and had fun. And she won a laptop which is amazing!!! She has been wanting/needing one.

I just watched the Signal 30 episode. The Pete/Lane fight with the others watching. It was kind of hilarious.

Work was good. Super busy. 4 more days. I think I'm 10-6 Tuesday and 11-7 Wednesday and Thursday,
Old 05-28-2012, 08:00 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks. He sort of did for a little while, but he was mostly working in the garage organizing stuff. Didn't sell anything.

They stopped by the house for a bit today, so I got to see him. He's so happy to be home and to not be going back to Germany when his break is over.

haha that's good. Oh, interesting. I've never heard of it before. Sounds cool. Wow amazing she won a laptop!!!!! That's no small prize.

That was funny. Last night's episode was really good and very interesting!

Finally watched the Supernatural finale. Pretty underwhelming, but Castiel was making me laugh.

That's great! You're super close!
Old 05-29-2012, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Awww, that's a bummer.

That's great!

She was very excited/happy about the laptop. Bro and I were showing her how to set it up, etc. tonight.

Hope I get caught up soon. Not much time for TV watching with company here and more to come on Thursday. I did watch one ep tonight though.

Yeah, I felt the same.

2 more days.

My aunt and uncle, other aunt and her daughter (my cousin) are getting here Thursday. And bro and his family should be here Thursday or Friday.

I'm up too late. I haven't been able to sleep well the past few nights. Way too hot for me to sleep in that room and I can't have the fan too high or blowing directly on me.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:51 PM
Elite Fan

That's so cool. What kind of laptop?

Aw yeah, hope you can find a way to watch.

One more day!!!!!!!!

How exciting. They're staying at hotels right?

Ew, I hate sleeping in the heat. Were you able to sleep better last night?

I started my summer class yesterday. Won't be the funnest class, but glad I'm taking it.
Old 05-31-2012, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's a HP. It's pretty nice.

I've watched a couple more eps. Just watched the one where Megan quit. And aww Alexis!

Yep, last day.

Yes, they are. My cousin and uncle are here tonight and tomorrow night and then after the party Saturday they're going to Dallas with my cousin (his son/her brother). My cousin Kathy is coming in today and leaving right after the party Saturday. My aunt (her mom) is coming in with her but staying until Monday. And my aunt and uncle are coming in today as well and staying through next Thursday. My brother and his wife and one of their kids (the youngest) is driving here from Missouri............they're leaving early this morning and should be here tonight. My aunt and cousin are coming in at a different airport from my aunt and uncle so they're all splitting up for pick ups. Bro and I work all day. He's off at 7. So am I. Though I may try to leave at 6:30. I'm excited to see everyone.

Nope. I ended up in the living room again. I can't sleep in heat either.

I don't think I realized you were taking a summer class. What class is it?
Old 05-31-2012, 12:51 PM
Elite Fan

Yay! And I know, I was happy to see Alexis. She looked stunning!

Have a great last day.

Wow so many people arriving. Sounds like you'll be getting some quality family time in. Hope you're able to get off a little bit early!

Boo. That's awful. Hope it gets better.

Oh really? Did I not mention it?! It's called Family Stress and Coping. It's not for my major. I'm taking it purely for units and because it's the only class I could find that was offered online. Because of budget cuts, the school reduced the number of units people can enroll in for the fall, so I'm doing this summer class to stay on track for graduation.