Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-19-2008, 10:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Link please when someone has it. Thanks.

Roz - Thanks for the rundown. I'm so curious and anxious to see it!

Quote:
I'm confused: the surprise Matt had planned for Julie, which was in the episode description of last week's ep didn't happen...?
I heard it was cut.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:13 PM
Dedicated Fan

I've got the link!

let the pm'ing begin
Old 11-19-2008, 10:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks again.
Old 11-19-2008, 10:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma (View Post)
Thanks again.

You are more than welcome

Quote:
“Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” - Buddhist saying
Now if only the freakin thing would download faster

Last edited by ice79; 11-19-2008 at 11:08 PM
Old 11-19-2008, 11:14 PM
Elite Fan

Lexi--I know a few of his songs from The OC. I think it's him, but I couldn't be sure.

Jay--I'm glad someone agreed with those points. I'd really love for us to get a better look into Matt and Julie, but I can wait a bit for something to develop.

No problem to run down the episode, Mel. I had to get it out of me this week.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
anyone got the promo?
It's up on the Direct tv site
Old 11-20-2008, 12:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the recap, Jay & Roz!

Anyone has the link?

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 11-20-2008, 01:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

Link pleeeeeeeeeeeease. I couldn't sleep all night thinking about how the heck will I be able to watch the new eppy!
Old 11-20-2008, 02:09 AM
Elite Fan

Some quick thoughts before I go to bed.

Oh Jason. He had me in tears during those last several minutes. First with Tim, I loved their "Texas Forever". And then with Erin and Noah. I really loved his sendoff, and I'm happy with the way things ended for him. All the Tim/Jason stuff was awesome. Tim didn't ever stop encouraging him about the job, I think Jason is just so grateful for that.

Matt - I'm glad he pursued the wide receiver position (with the help of Julie. ). Also glad to see Coach come around to it at the end there. It's his senior year, I'd hate to see him benched for most of it.

Eric/Tami - I have to say that I did feel for both of them on this situation. I got what he was saying about money, but I couldn't help but feel crushed for her because she was just so in love with the idea and what the house would bring to their future.

Tyra - I hate that she did give up on herself with college. That scene with Tami after the interview was cringe-worthy for both of them, I mean you could see Tami dancing around the truth with that and Tyra knew it. And as far as Cash goes, Uggh. I hope by the looks of the promo it means the end of these two are near.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:12 AM
Supreme Fan

^When Jason turned around and started coming towards Riggins I was praying that he'd say 'Texas Forever.' That was great. Loved it. Oh, and Noah's a stud.

...my life is good.
Old 11-20-2008, 07:12 AM
Addicted Fan

GREAT episode!!!

I'm going to miss Jason SO much!!! Scott and Taylor played their scenes fantasticly!!! I was crying at the end. I'm SO happy it all worked out for Jason. And having Tim there was really fitting and finally saying "Texas Forever" agian.

I'm always amazed by Eric and Tami too!!! I LOVE their relationship and I'm glad they finally decided to not get that house. LOL They had some really funny and great scenes.

Matt and Julie were awesome too!!! Julie reminded me SO much of Tami were they were talking at dinner. LOL SO glad Matt proved he could play WR!!! That was cool seeing him and Coach play out in the street.

Poor Mac. I was shocked when he had his heart attack.

I can't believe Tyra quit school to go off with Cash!!! I don't know why, but from that trailer reminds me of that song "Walkaway Joe" by Trisha Yearwood. I don't think it's going to go so well.

I can't wait for next weeks ep!!! But it won't be the same now that both Jason and Smash are gone.
Amanda's Twitter
Old 11-20-2008, 07:23 AM
Banned

Im so excited, I havent seen the episode yet but just the idea of Jason gone gives me happy goosebumps. Of course seeing Tim sad will leave me crying though; I love Tim!
Old 11-20-2008, 10:35 AM
Moderator Support Team

I knew we'd get a Texas Forever.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

roz it was sun kil moon... gentle moon

the ep was awesome! *sniff* we even got one more OT4 scene!
Old 11-20-2008, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks Lexi--it sounded like him and I was wondering. Good to know I can hear his voice well enough (though, maybe I should be scared by that fact, actually.)