Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Master Fan

I feel like the season is finally starting to pick up.

I am in love with Eric/Tami - sometimes I find myself thinking if their characters weren't on this show, I wouldn't be watching - they are the heart and backbone to this show.. The strongest storyline on the show.

Matt/Julie As much as I love them, I am happy that Matt finally found his voice and told Julie off. I hope we get to see the progression of Matt forgiving her, and Julie working to gain Mat''s trust back.

Tyra/Landry I feel like I'm the only one who isn't swooning for the two of them. I find myself resenting the fact that they have scenes together. I loved them as friends last season, but anything more, especially because it was soley because of the whole murder thing, makes me dislike them even more. I also tend to not like them, because Tyra hasn't had any interaction with any other character on the show, outside of Landry and his fam. I think its sad that they kind of ruined her character - she's no longer independent and strong.

Lyla/Jason/Tim - um. wtf? I was soo pumped when Lyla and Jason kissed, and then was crushed and disgusted that Lyla/Tim kissed. Way to kick Jason when he's already down. If they run with the Lyla/Tim storyline - they have killed Tim's character for me - and the Tim/Jason friendship deserves to end - because Jason needs real friends.

Jason/Scott Porter can he be my husband.. Please?

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Old 11-04-2007, 01:59 PM
Master Fan

Kon, I love you. I just agree with everything you said.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon-Artist (View Post)
Jason/Scott Porter can he be my husband.. Please?
Just so you know, I won't let you have him mah Kon. This baby is mine.

Quote:
I know I'm alone here but I liked Landry more as a funny/nerdy friend of Matt's. Landry suddenly becoming like a hero of the football team felt like last year's story of Matt and it seemed so forced. That's just me..
You are not alone, AT ALL.

Quote:
TJ>Lyla imo
Yup! Word.

+ Mr&Mrs Coach are pretty much the best thing ever after chilli.
+ Jason Street is my hero, Scott keeps on blowing me away. How can he be so freaking awesome. When he jumped into the water, my heart pretty much stopped. He was so amazing.
+ PLEASE Tyra have interactions with other characters & be done with this stupid storyline. PLEASE. Just...ugh. I love Adrianne so much, it's frustrating me that she's getting this to work with.
+ Go Matt, it's your birthday.
+ JS/TR are the best bffs ever.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivianaley23 (View Post)
Just so you know, I won't let you have him mah Kon. This baby is mine.

VIV Imisss you sooo much..

can I have him on weekends ... Please..

Icon: DrankofSnapple
Old 11-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I also tend to not like them, because Tyra hasn't had any interaction with any other character on the show, outside of Landry and his fam.
This is making me crazy. Tyra hasn't interacted with anyone else, and as a Tyra fan, that is not fun.

Quote:
If they run with the Lyla/Tim storyline - they have killed Tim's character for me - and the Tim/Jason friendship deserves to end - because Jason needs real friends.
Yes, yes, and more yes. I don't want Lyla/Tim. I'm just not feeling them at all. Lyla's so much more appealing away from Tim and Tim is 100% better away from her.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon-Artist (View Post)
VIV Imisss you sooo much..

can I have him on weekends ... Please..
I miss you, like woah too

Fiiiiiiine I can let you have him on weekends, but it's gonna be hard to untie him from my bed.
Old 11-05-2007, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Kon and Viv, I think we are going to fight for Scott!
team Jason!
Old 11-06-2007, 03:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am getting the feeling that Tyra lives in some kind of supercool world where the others aren't allowed yet, cause they are too lame. So they just don't live in the same world anymore. I guess that is the only explantion. As a Tyra fan, (the only charachter i actually love, i can stand Julie,Jason and Tim) it' sucks too see her interact with the L man. I am getting a huge s.4 OTH flashback with Brooke only interacting with Rachel. Only i didnt mind that as much.

It sucks that they have to bring forward Laundry so much, i loved him s.1 as Matt's geeky goofy friend. I am afraid we will have another Mouth story. OH MY!
Old 11-06-2007, 07:24 AM
Extreme Fan

Absolutely amazing episode. I loved it from beginning to end. Except for the whole Tyra breaking it off with Landry thing.

Matt/Julie scenes were great. I adored that Matt actually stood up for himself. Didn't like the Smash/Matt/Eric bit though. It kinda made me sad.

Tim/Lyla/Jason scenes were great. Tim/Lyla scenes were love. And I'm so very happy to see Landry! His speech was fantastic and his little end scene with Coach made me smile. I kinda miss his dorky side though.

And of course Tami/Eric scenes and as much as I hate to admit it, I liked the Eric/Buddy scenes as well.

Loved everything about this one and didn't want it to end.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:30 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Lyla's so much more appealing away from Tim and Tim is 100% better away from her.
Yes, yes, YES! Tim is way too emo around Lyla LOL.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

girl behind Landry = me!
Old 11-06-2007, 09:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Neat! Thanks for sharing.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:01 PM
Loyal Fan

That's so cool!
Old 11-07-2007, 09:18 AM
Extreme Fan

That's awesome!!!