Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-20-2013, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Full Hearts [Mr. & Mrs. Saracen]#31 ~ B/c they went from "Will you go on a date with me" to "Will you marry me..."

MJ•31
For the young lovers taking the hill; one plants the flag, while the other is killed. When the wine pours, we raise our cups. Young love is sacrifice, young love is tough. Young love is innocent, young love is us.

VIDEOS•36
A Distant Echo, All American Girl, All The Same, Almost Lover, Already Gone, Back When We Were Good, Collide, Cosmic Love, Crazy Love, Crush, Everything, Feel This, Fever, Found You, I Could Really Use A Wish Right Now, I Live To Let You Shine, In My Veins, Innocence, Love Remains The Same, Love You Forever, Meteor Shower, One Day, Say Goodbye, She Is Love, Shower Song, Teenage Dream, The Weight Of Us, Then, This Is How We Begin, Twenty Three, Unbeautiful, White Blank Page, Who Knew, You and Me, You Found Me, Your Hand In Mine.

THREADS•29
One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, Ten, Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen, Fourteen, Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen, Nineteen, Twenty, Twenty One, Twenty Two, Twenty Three, Twenty Four, Twenty Five, Twenty Six, Twenty Seven, Twenty Eight, Twenty Nine.

SHIPPERS•247
Collide, LilMouse, g1nandjuic3, *Elle*, BlindFaith, clarevoyent, Callalily, hintofaspark, Crazed_Fan, ~Anna~, dixieland_dreamer, sigf, Alyssac, KCsGirl, jennifer819, ForEver_Silenced, Merlin_Bodhi, mari_jpl, ebach86, sugarfree, Enigma, AmandaB, jules166, happy mom, HunniGurl3, Lily_, Pav, MTG11687, othobsessed, MasterandCommander, crazylittlecandygirl, xstarsgoblue25x, Marcy, PhillyFan24, sprinkle13181, CTUgal21, only dreaming, Babss, belle_1220, infallible love, Lixie, shiftmyshape, piscesgirl389, kalipinay23, Starsnlights, blondiebubbles, Tiggerfan, Kon-Artist, daritah, Pressanloch, burning room, HarleyQuinn82, mystic2182, CarolineOrphee, Prayforandrew, Melanie95, The Crow, QuinCess, Vera, Tes!, kingjames23, how2savealife, LastRomanticistLeft, bethmerchant_76, shortycm18, AmyK, sweetbabyj, LoVefan00125, provocative, jessica20121984, foxybabygirl, team mom, bjautumn, CourtneyS416, zuppit.

Prettygirl23, bluewaves, *Stacy*, hockeycanada87, Music is Life, Shipperaholic, frodobaggins07, Tugi, danielle002, leah_321, dorkydiva, MusicofNight07, London2LA, qtdramachickee72, frodobaggins07, Lozza~TheAussieChick~, Woeisme, Dorkodancer147, Cmtaylor531, naceprettub, Veronakat, sillyme, smunyang, Pauline73, Eckybay, Playskate, Annamaria, silver reflection, cowgirl08, MartyBC, woken and broken, xelanoops, HaleyBub, valiy5, ~-Sarah-~, lostaway04, YellowRose, Isis_Izabel, Eliz18, eminthesr, lovder&mer, Megaloo1298, live-laugh-love, CarlaBehr, Dr. Jekyll, ~Blueyedbelle~, K.Corinne, pretty passion, Claire&CharlieFan4eva, rupertmylove, AlwaysHoldingOn, crazycait714, Fer_92, GuyanaBelle, ~Soso~, TulieMajulie7, HalesNLuke, Dreamer~Candy4eva, balletbaby5, JJ_Leyton, ILoveOTH23, luckybiatch, LB21, sc110, RiSSLESz, colorful_dust, then you must kiss me, RedPolkaDots, darken, ancientshadows, gizzie_fan, *DaretoDream*, xBeautifulDisasterx23, Laurababora, lafs1684.

Shu, FNL&SPNfan, Poupa, oth is love, courtneybangelcakes, blg06, haleyispretty, *IloveCHMK*, John015, Morgan_T, MPGirl, buffyfan145, Ginevra_Girl, allybubba, njbrc, falling_hearts, ChemicalLover, simba317, xlennie, forblueskiesxx, frog_princess00, Jordle, StacyB, kissed by starlight, wej5541, ThePrettySophia, youvegotwings, insertusernamehere, naturellebella, mrs.scott, BlairBass23, TheDreamer90, Scheming Star, sixon4lyfe, BiCaRdiBrEeZa, Carlie06, MTG11687, Cristofle, Ali Marie, KateShephard, everjon, :neverover:, jaymich, unokid123, MeredithLuvsMnJ, YoursToHold, labrador, myys_PL, mimi2410, whataboutlove?, buffy4ever, BRoody, //keziah//, campustree, B.Scott, Lazy, silver_amelia, PunksWorldWide, Mallpisode, permanently-forever, lizzy13132003, theprettygirl, mesmerized, ~-Sarah-~, othislove94, ilaria89, Halo23, tash26, sort of beautiful, courrrtnnneeey, teganblue, ~Enna~, x.bridey, malevine5, kfrancis08.

Lisagslack14, SugarTown, - Nina -, LittleGreyStargate, attract your dreams ♥, mrschuckbass123, ShineSoBright23, hann, missygurl88, MBfan19, karevluvsstevens85, nazira, upthemorning, Wingster, izziejames, Let The Ball Drop, tjtangles, lovy, julyhsm, stand up,
JaSam4Life, stephie04,
The Gong of Doom, ripe to fall,SunKissedFan,
A_shiningstar, Full Hearts,
kairetwinslovest&S, Stefan's Sweetheart♥, ღfaithfully, hiddleskittlesღ, KC and LP Fan, TruLove

MOMENTS•165
The Matt and Julie relationship isn't one of grandeur, it's one of subtlety, which makes them far more realistic than most. They represent a very real aspect of the high school experience, yet to label them just sweethearts would be a disservice to what Friday Night Lights, Zach Gilford and Aimee Teegarden have brilliantly built. Granted, a drama series is still a drama series, and while their evolution is not completely free of what that entails, the structure of Matt's and Julie's love has remained believable since the beginning. As friends and lovers they've endured the triumph and tragedy of life alike together, but even though apart now, what they've accomplished with the other is simply unforgettable. From front porches and car seats to beyond the lines of dillon, full hearts remain, undoubtedly so.

MIX•32
This mix is entitled Somewhere, which is also the name of track three on part three, in case anyone was wondering. There are actually four parts, which in relation to the series, each part goes with each season, ie part one equals season one, part two equals season two and so forth. I'm not even going to lie, this took nearly seven months to make, so you can imagine how near and dear it is to my heart. With that said though, I hope it doesn't disappoint, and hopefully, will come to mean as much to you as it does me!

Track Listing: A Bridge by Deb Talan, Dance, Dance, Dance by Lykke Li, You Got What I Need by Joshua Radin, Big Blue Sky by Sarah Buxton featuring Jedd Hughes, Just Say Yes by Snow Patrol, New Heights by A Fine Frenzy, Passenger Seat by Death Cab For Cutie, Superhuman Touch by Athlete, Backwards/Forwards by Sarah Jaffe, Never Gonna Give You Up by The Black Keys, Touch Back Down by Catherine Feeny, First Love by Adele, The Wolves (Act I and II) by Bon Iver, Fire Escape by Diane Birch, Like Knives by City and Colour, Neither Freer by Gregory and The Hawk.

Where It's Going by Ellery, The Ladder by Andrew Belle, Somewhere by Sanders Bohlke, The Shore by Basia Bulat, Hesitate by Steve Moakler, Amazing by Amber Rubarth, Ways of Looking by The Mynabirds, Walking In The Sun by Fink, You're All I Need by Slow Runner, Take You Away by Angus and Julia Stone, Change of Time by Josh Ritter, Possibility by Sierra Noble, Over and Over by Rachael Yamagata, That Phone by Grace Potter and The Nocturnals, My Fight (For You) by Greg Laswell, Follow Me Back Into The Sun by The Rescues.

Last edited by Nothing Else Matters; 09-09-2013 at 10:35 AM
Old 01-20-2013, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Raquel!

» Steve Rogers ♥ Natasha Romanoff
Old 01-20-2013, 10:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i should make a new op!
Old 01-21-2013, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by texas forever (View Post)
i should make a new op!
That would be great.

Old 01-21-2013, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Add me pls

Love this OP. I'd never seen it
Old 01-22-2013, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

welcome

Old 01-22-2013, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

You've been added!

I absolutely love the OP!

Old 01-22-2013, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

I love the op too.

Old 01-23-2013, 08:47 PM
Part-Time Fan

That is some tremendous art work on the OP ... super talented stuff.
Old 01-23-2013, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

I love the gifs of Zach and Aimee. Such a goodlooking pair.

Old 01-23-2013, 11:25 PM
Elite Fan

Love their early s4 moments.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was so great seeing them reunite again.

Old 01-25-2013, 05:17 PM
Elite Fan

It was nice just them hanging out and being together. Protective!Matt at that Dillon party was hot!

Old 01-25-2013, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i did the op for 25, but i feel like i can make a new one a lot better. maybe if i have time i'll work on some art of something!
Old 01-28-2013, 01:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Some art would be awesome to see! But IA, I do love this OP.

I loved seeing protective!Matt too!