Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-18-2013, 10:35 AM
New Fan

Curious question

Has anyone ever thought about opening a Friday Night Lights role play site .I've been role playing for awhile not FNL but twilight anyway that's just a curious question thanks
Sandy
Old 06-18-2013, 02:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Doing a quick search doesn't bring up ANY FNL rpg's.

Which kind of makes sense. The show's been off the air for over two years, the cast has moved on to other roles, some of which nearly overshadow their roles on FNL, like Connie's Rayna James character on Nashville. It may just be a quiet time for FNL fans; I write FNL fan fics and post them at archiveofourown and fanfiction and it's REALLY slow right now. As in a week will go by with no updates from anyone.
Old 06-18-2013, 07:53 PM
New Fan

I thought about starting one and posting the link here do you think FNL fans on here would join if they are into that kind of thing.Come to think of it this is the only FNL fan site I've found period but then again I didn't really look real had either on like google and yahoo .I want there to be an interest before I start a fan site that would have role playing in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opalcat (View Post)
Doing a quick search doesn't bring up ANY FNL rpg's.

Which kind of makes sense. The show's been off the air for over two years, the cast has moved on to other roles, some of which nearly overshadow their roles on FNL, like Connie's Rayna James character on Nashville. It may just be a quiet time for FNL fans; I write FNL fan fics and post them at archiveofourown and fanfiction and it's REALLY slow right now. As in a week will go by with no updates from anyone.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Honestly, looking over the posting history, there don't seem to be more than maybe 20 people who post to this particular board on even a semi-regular basis and the board got a warning for not meeting the minimum standard for average posts per day,so I can't see there being much interest. Sorry, but that's how I see it.

And my post isn't meant to be a slam against the posters who do post here, just an indicator of how interest in the show is slowing waning.
Old 06-18-2013, 08:25 PM
New Fan

No it's ok I understand and I agree .