Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-13-2007, 09:12 AM
j85
New Fan

i loved teh football scens with Santiago, brilliantly shot and took you right into the game and the feelings. great episode
Old 04-28-2013, 01:55 AM
Master Fan

[QUOTE=MethodicWays;19667970]
As always wonderful scenes with Tami and Julie. I still think Julie is a whiny, complaining little prat[QUOTE]I really love the show and everything really is great but yeah, I don´t get Julie at all. Maybe because I never was like that as a teenager but I just don´t get her most of the time in s2 so far.

Quote:

And finally, Tim Riggins. (Save the best for last ) The only thing that could have made this whole thing better is if Taylor had dropped him off at Buddy Garrity's Home for Wayward Boys. His roommate is a f-ing LOON. I loved every second of it.
I was thinking the same! But now as I already continued to watch up until 2x12 I must say the Tim/ Taylor family stuff was the bestest so far (minus how it ended).

Other than that, Matt/Smash, Tyra/ Landry.... I them all!!!
Old 04-28-2013, 02:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MethodicWays (View Post)
As always wonderful scenes with Tami and Julie. I still think Julie is a whiny, complaining little prat
I really love the show and everything really is great but yeah, I don´t get Julie at all. Maybe because I never was like that as a teenager but I just don´t get her most of the time in s2 so far.

Quote:

And finally, Tim Riggins. (Save the best for last ) The only thing that could have made this whole thing better is if Taylor had dropped him off at Buddy Garrity's Home for Wayward Boys. His roommate is a f-ing LOON. I loved every second of it.
I was thinking the same! But now as I already continued to watch up until 2x12 I must say the Tim/ Taylor family stuff was the bestest so far (minus how it ended).

Other than that, Matt/Smash, Tyra/ Landry.... I them all!!!
Old 04-28-2013, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

the tim/taylor family arc was one of my favorite parts of season two. i wished it would have lasted longer.

@ Buddy Garrity's Home for Wayward Boys.