Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-17-2010, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

The Meant To Be [Tim&Tyra] #31: "They should end up together.They’re so right for each other. They're the same" -Annie

Tim/Tyra {Broken Souls} Appreciation Thread #31
I always needed time on my own, I never thought I'd need you there when I cry

31 threads of passion, trust, friendship, honesty and love.
31 threads of unlimited moments and possibilities.

'That’s, uh. That’s actually what I was here to talk to you about. I am truly sorry for everything that has happened, for what I’ve put you through, everything that happened with Lyla.
I was a complete jerk and I am so sorry. If you would even consider giving me a second chance, Tyra, believe me it’ll be so different. Sorry.'

Tim Riggins & Tyra Collette

What we love about them

I love the way they count on each other, the way they trust each other and the fact that they've been there for each other no matter what. What they have is more than just a physical attraction; there's a need and there's an understanding that no one else can reach. They both are 'broken souls', they think and feel alike and when they're around each other they don't need to hide, they don't need any masks. They're far from ordinary... Plus, they share this powerful connection, a chemistry that goes beyond passion. And the stares they share... They don't need to say a word, they dive deep into each other's eyes searching for an answer, knowing what the other's thinking, secretly wanting each other. - Mònica

I love that there is always a spark between the two of them. Whether they’re fighting or having a heartfelt moment, you can always see this attraction with them. They can be apart for 2 or 10 episodes, but once they’re on the screen together, it’s explosive! That’s why they are TnT! - Kathy

I think that, for me, what makes me love Tim and Tyra so much, is the fact that they can lean on each other. When Tim couldn't go to see Jay in the hospital, Tyra went there for him, she said Tim was stupid for not going but that he was feeling bad about the whole thing. When he needs someone, she's the one he goes too, and it goes the same way for her. They are so far from being perfect, but they are each other's best part. - Adara

I love how fiery and passionate they both are and how they seem to be real with each other in a way they aren't with anyone else. They have this honesty between them... even when they're saying something the other doesn't want to hear. I love how playful they can be with each other too. - Mel

What I love about Tim and Tyra is the fact that no matter how screwed up or messed up life is, the two of them can always depend on one another. I love the way that whenever life gets down and ugly, the one person that Tim always turns to is Tyra. I love the fact that he knows that she will be there for him no matter how bad he messes things up. He can be vulnerable with her or an ass; but she will be there for him to listen and just be there. The friendship that they have, the support that they give, the way that they know each other, their undeniable chemistry, and a billion little and big things is why I love them. - Selina

I love the way they look at each other and the way they understand each other, you know they're meant to be since the first moment you see them together. I only perceive that huge chemistry between the two of them and no other couple in FNL. I also love that they look really hot together and they have a great sexual connection, the way they touch and kiss it's just explosive. - Anna

What we hope for their future to be

Finding their way back to each other... I want to see them being best friends, sharing everything, their deepest thoughts and hopes, and falling completely and sincerely in love with each other. The passion, the bounds are already there. They just need to sit down in front of each other and take a look inside one another. - Mònica

I honestly just want for them to be happy together. It just always seems that there is always something getting in their way. I wish for them to have everything in place and for them to finally be in the same state of mind. To just live and be in the moment. - Kathy

I hope they realize that they're meant for each other and they live a passionate romance forever. Trying to start all over again and making it right this time. - Anna

Oh, they'll be friends. We already saw Tim going to her when he needs a place to stay, and I'm anxious to see how he'll react when he knows about the murder and what happened to her. They care so much about the other... their connection will never ever fade. I can see them getting closer and closer... and really trusting each other before their feelings get them somewhere else. - Adara

I hope this relationship gets another shot at some point because I believe that things would be different this time around and that they would both be ready for something incredible that neither has experienced before. - Mel

Ending up together. I really hope he finds out about the rape attempt and go nuts! =) I just hope they find the way back to each other again. - Claudia

In the future I hope to see them develop a strong friendship and bond. I want to see Tim be there for Tyra as she has been there for him. I just want to see them trust each other, make each other laugh, be happy when in the presence of the other's company, and have a two way friendship of dependency. Once they've developed a strong stable friendship then I would like them to realize how much they do love/need each other, and be really ready to be together again; and be better for each other the second time around than the first. - Selina

They both have a brilliant future waiting for them if they really take the effort.I hope that they can become friends and admit that they have deep feelings for each other. - Susana

What would be the hottest place for them to make out

I have no idea. I mean, can you get any better than in a storage room? Hee! If I had to choose a place, it’d probably be in Tim’s pool. He would have a heated pool and they could just have a nice, steamy make out session right there. Clothing optional, of course. - Kathy

The hottest place? Every place with TnT is hot! Anywhere really. Tim's couch on the Pilot was hot. The grocery store was so freaking hot! I think I'd like to see them in a bed some time soon... we never saw them in a bed... oh boy, what they'd be able to do horizontaly! - Adara

I think all of the places cause they're both hot as hell so they don't really need a specific place cause wherever they make out will be hot! - Claudia

The storage room was really hot... It's difficult to find some place hotter than that. Maybe in a swimming pool, or in the beach with the sand and the water... - Anna

And the winner is... The football field!

The hottest place would be the football field! Tim wearing his football uniform (without the shoulder pads, knee pads and helmet... he doesn't need any of that, I mean, hello? Have you seen his bod?). The field sprinklers would be on =) - Mònica

On the football field! Ummm, honestly these two are hot anywhere, so it's hard to say. But rain scenes are always hot. - Mel

In the field =) - Barbara

Football field in front of everyone. - Marie

Any place these two make out would be hot =) A make-out section in the showers (while showering) of the boys locker room would be hot. Or since I'm a romantic, after some huge speech barring his soul Tim makes to Tyra during half time of some big game; they make out in the middle of the field and the crowd goes wild. - Selina

With these two, any place would be hot. But if I have to pick one... I'd like it to be romantic. Somewhere out of Dillon, maybe the football field! - Susana

Definitely in the football field at night looking at the stars. That would be hot! =) - Carla

Shipper List

1. ~MòNicA~ (Mònica)
2. annetta (Anna)
3. riggins_girl
4. ForEver_Silenced (Kathy)
5. Callalily (Calla)
6. DreamWalker (Mel)
7. Chasity05
8. skinarolp (Holli)
9. crazylittlecandygirl (Kate)
10. only dreaming
11. AliasFan21
12. Crash & Burn
13. Mrs.PierceMariano (Selina)
14. shobhna_guerin
15. daritah (Adara)
16. provocative (Nic)
17. foxybabygirl (Jessica)
18. team mom
19. xxlisaxx (Lisa)
20. PhillyFan24 (Bonnie)
21. Erin
22. Music is Life (Riley)
23. joannamariecare (Joan)
24. Kon-Artist
25. Tugi (Ana)
26. qtdramachickee72 (Cass)
27. Caliina (Karin)
28. Veronakat (Susana)
29. Vivianaley23 (Viv)
30. Undeniable (Camilla)
31. NateHales-Scott (Shanna)
32. Isis_Izabel (Iz)
33. CarlaBehr (Carla)
34. hunee (Lexi)
35. xelanoops (Alex)
36. joypiter (Caro)
37. HaleyBub (Cibele)
38. Eliz18 (Elizabeth)
39. Katlyn
40. *Lonnie* (Camile)
41. Poupa (Sally)
42. L i N d $ @ y (Lindsay)
43. Shiri Appleby (Weronika)
44. watchmebleed (Diana)
45. lovder&mer (Barbara)
46. Reese07
47. Mei Zhuo (Fla)
48. Just_My_Love
49. starsprite (Jen)
50. timtyra (Claudia)
51. ILoveOTH23 (Marie)
52. Dreamer~Candy4eva (Emma)
53. xxCrashIntoMexx
54. smart@ss (Carli)
55. Kelly Button (Kelly)
56. Laurababora (Laura)
57. T&Tgirl (Allison)
58. genki (Shu)
59. chuckblairfan
60. autumn_hope (Rae)
61. beautifullybroken (Nicole)
62. oth is love
63. Icey_ (Tamara)
64. cranny_fan (Gabby)
65. simplyAlex_ (Alex)
66. Halo23 (Francy)
67. jullie
68. shippercrazy (Emma)
69. beautifuldisaster09
70. Natih_Fate (Nat)
71. ~Amaraula~
72. BiCaRdiBrEeZa (Breeanna Leigh)
73. Giuly
74. xSophiiax
75. Videl-Chan
76. SkateGirl88
77. mixaaa
78. Let The Ball Drop
79 - find something real

Tim & Tyra Community @ Live Journal
Sweet Violent Urge

Past Threads

#1 ~ Because he wants a second chance ~
#2 ~ They totally PWNed the pilot and we're not forgetting it! ~
#3 ~ B/C a 'certain' part of him will always be throbbing for her ~
#4 ~ Because they care deeply about each other and we know why ~
#5 ~ Because there's a subtle of softness that's dying to come out ~
#6 ~ Because he's intoxicated by her very presence ~
#7 ~ She'll find her way to him and when she does, he'll meet her halfway ~
#8 ~ Because we're waiting for them to get it right, whatever that means ~
#9 ~ Because they'll learn what love is, together ~
#10 ~ Don't make this easy. I want you to mean it ~
#11 ~ Because the right way it's towards each other ~
#12 ~ Because she's the one thing he got right ~
#13 ~ Because they both enjoyed the butt grabage! ~
#14 ~ We're lost in the moment, our chapter's unfinished ~
#15 ~ Your violence is beautiful and your center is sweet ~
#16 ~ We have to keep it strong before the pain turns into fear ~
#17 ~ I'll pretend to be kissing the lips I'm missing ~
#18 ~ Because she's the only one he lets inside ~
#19 ~ Because, come next time, they'll let love in ~
#20 ~ 20 threads of unlimited moments and possibilities ~
#21 ~ Because her game is focused on Riggins! ~
#22 ~ You're the fire that burns the passion within my soul ~
#23 ~ Every second I close my eyes, it's you I see ~
#24 ~ We could end up making love instead of misery ~
#25 ~ Because ain't no 'sunshine' when Tim's gone ~
#26 ~ My love for you was blind, I couldn't make you see it ~
#27 ~ Because she always manages to get his pants off! ~
#28 ~ I'm only me when I'm with you ~
#29 ~ Because where there was fire, ashes remain ~

#30 ~ That what I feel is true and I'm only me when I'm with you ~

Header by: Mònica
Banner and Arts by: Mònica, Kathy, Adara & Claudia
Animation by: Aurelie
Title Queen: Kathy

Last edited by kissed by starlight; 09-23-2011 at 12:27 PM
Old 09-17-2010, 02:26 PM
Master Fan

Favorite Scenes

Tim & Tyra making out in the couch.

Hello? Did you see how hot she looked with his shirt on? Girlfriends who wear their boyfriends shirts are so hot. I loved the way she molded into him when she was lying on top of him. It was pure perfection. Plus, did you hear the little noise he made after the first kiss on the cheek that she gave him? That grunt was hot. Who cares about morning breathe? They just want to be together. That’s why this is one of my favorite scenes. It was a great way to introduce this wonderful couple. - Kathy

I think this scene just show us how they were before it all went wrong. It's a kye scene to me, to really understand how their relationship worked. It was just them, Tim and Tyra, together. I love how she smiles at him right before kissing him, and how he keeps on smiling as he's kissing her back... it's not even those hot kisses, those are blissfull pecks, and they're so happy in their own little world. That's how life was. - Adara

I love this scene, first of all because it was the first time we saw them together and we realized they were perfect for each other. I love the kiss Tyra gives to him, you can see perfectly their chemistry in that kiss and in the way they look at each other. Second, it's a hot scene because Tyra wearing Tim's shirt and Tim shirtless it's just explosive!!! - Anna

Tim and Tyra making sex at the storage room.

Isn't this the sexiest scene ever? Their passion and their irresistible urge to kiss and touch each other, their chemistry is totally explosive! I love the stares and smiles they share before the wall make-out-woohoo session and then, once in the storage room, the world around them just disappears and a flood of emotions sweep over them... So hot! - Mònica

Even when they’re smiling at each other they give off this sexual energy. Seriously, the scene was hot. They just went for it. He was grabbing and pushing, while she was pushing and pulling and it was just heaven. It all may sound a little risqué, but there was a millisecond where there was a bit of softness to it. Tim was cupping her face. *sighs* That totally almost meets forehead touching. It doesn’t, but it’s close. It had to be one of the hottest make out scenes on NBC. Anybody who watches that scene can’t deny the chemistry that is oozing from it. - Kathy

They're good at the angst but, my God, they're amazing at the smut! They're so perfect and great together it amazes me. But, really, we can see sweetness in all the urging they have at the storage room. The way Tim caresses her face while kissing her and the way she holds him close to her, how she just can't get anough of him. That's how much they missed each other and longed for the other. Plus, they look hot together! The leg grabbing and how she's opening his shirt... it's just too hot and sexy! - Adara

The perfect definition of chemistry, I haven't seen any scene like this one in the whole show. There were some good hot scenes between Lyla and Jason or Matt and Julie, but those two have something nobody has in the show, when they make out it's perfect, the kisses, the moves, the sexual tension. They're the only ones that make me think something real it's happening between them. When they run into each other all the smiles and the glances are so real, Tim and Tyra are the most passionate couple in the show and that scene makes it obvious. - Anna

Tim asking Tyra to go to the banquet with him, as 'friends'.

Friends! Wow! This was a really great scene. I just want to start off with how the background was gorgeous. With the sun shining in on everything, giving everything a nice, little glow. Tim really needed a friend and who does he turn to, Tyra. He didn’t want to go through any other hassle of anybody else. He wanted it to be her. He needed it to be her. What he didn’t know was that at that point, Tyra needed a friend too. It was a great way of getting the two of them to share some time together. Tyra need to forget about what happened, even if it was just for one night and Tim did that for her. They saved each other that day. - Kathy

Here it's where they should have started, this was the start we all knew they'd had and the writters just took it away from us. He goes to her, because he knows she'll the only one who understand him, she's the only one with whom he can be himself without having to be Tim Riggins, football stud. And she's there, and she tries to deny this thing they have, she tries to hide it, she know she's not quite ready to go back to that, but then, neither is he. He wants to be there, with her, as friends. Because that's how it should be. They should start again, be friends, and then they'd see when it was okay to be together again, in the way they both wanted. - Adara

The scene of him asking her to go together to the banquet was so special because Tim, after being rejected by her at the carnival, was trying to make things right and show Tyra he really deserved her and he really cared about her. He made a huge step trying to be friends with her before trying anything else. At the carnival Tim wasn't thinking about Tyra as a friend, he was just trying to get her back. But this time he knew Tyra wasn't so easy as she used to be anymore, that he had to show her that he could be a nice guy and act like a real friend and, after that, like a real boyfriend... I think it's so sweet to see him making the effort. - Anna

Tim wanting to talk to Tyra at the restaurant, he asks her to take a break.

I love the scene where Tim goes to see Tyra to the restaurant where she's working. He wants to talk to her but she's hurt so she tries to avoid him, she's mad at him because he's been drinking again and there's nothing she can do to help him. Tim knows Tyra is worried about him, he knows she cares a lot about him and his love and gratitude is written all over his face. It's just an extraordinary, intimate moment. Tim can't take his eyes off of her, he's looking at her so intensely that she finally feels disarmed. At the end of the scene Tim keeps quiet, he wants to say something but he doesn't. They both know the words but they both remain silent. - Mònica

There are these rare moments when you see Tim being vulnerable and this was one of them. When do you ever see Tim going to someone for help? Hardly ever is the answer. He went to Tyra because he knew she would be there for him. Sure, she was busy and working and couldn’t help him, but that didn’t mean that she couldn’t tell something was wrong just by the tone of his voice. Why else would she yell back, “Tim!” towards the end. It was just a great intimate moment between the two of them. Tim just looked so helpless. Plus, that scene was quite possibly the definition of eyesex. Hee. - Kathy

This scene just show us how much he needs Tyra in his life. He knew if he didn't talk to her he would do something stupid... and it was exactly what he did. She couldn't talk at the time. She has a job and it's not like she can just let it go because he's there being pretty. It's not like she works either. She's not the type of girl who'll drop everything just because of a boy. But when she looks at his face, she sees that he's really upset about something. He's leaving and she tries to make him stay and talk, but it's too late. They're timing is never good. - Adara

In the first part of the season, Tyra is the one who's always trying to make things work between them, but in the second part Tim is the one who knows that he made a big mistake letting her go. In that scene, you can see the effort Tim is doing to talk to her. Tim is lost without her, he can be attracted for other girls like Lyla, but no one knows him as Tyra does. Inside his heart, Tim knows Tyra is the right girl for him. But he's afraid to fall in love and Tyra means so much to him to hurt her again. - Anna

Tyra helping Tim after he got beaten up.

My favorite scene would have to be that last scene in 1x17, I Think We Should Have Sex. I just loved seeing Tyra kneel down beside Tim and gently holding up his head with her hand. Did you see the look on her face while she was carrying him to her car? She looked angry, scared, and sad all in one. It just showed that no matter what, she’ll always be there for him. - Kathy

That just shows how much she cares for him and how much he relies on her. The fact that she went to help him after everything he did and all that had happened, it's just to show how much there is to their relationship, how much companionship and love and trust is there. She'd never let him in pain, she'd never be able to see him hurt and do nothing. - Adara

One of my favorite scenes is when Tim gets all messed up about his dad and is getting his ass kicked and in comes Tyra with is brother to save him. I just adore all the trouble she went through to try to help, and how she is always there for him to lean on. - Selina

If someone had doubts about them being there for each other, they proved them wrong. No one cares about Tim as Tyra does. When he has a problem, Tyra is the only one that's always there for him and she knows him better than anyone. She's the only one who thinks Tim is something more than a hot body and a cute face. She knows the real Tim, the one who suffers, the one who's mad at the world. Everybody knows Tim but only Tyra can see through his soul. That scene reflects perfectly they don't have just a physical attraction because they share some deepest connection and they understand each other more than anyone. - Anna

Tim asking Tyra for a second chance.

This will always and forever, kill my soul. I never saw Tim open up like that to anyone before. He really bears his soul to her, he tells her everything he's feeling and how feels about everything that has happened and he knows how badly he screw up. And Tyra, well, that woman is just... wow. Her face says it all, she says it too and we can see it in her face how much she wants to say she forgives him, and that she wants to try again and that she cares so much for him. But she can't. She can't do it, she has to get her life in order, she has to really see that he meant it and that he's gonna stick to his word if they ever try that again. And we can see that they're both so hurt and so in love; but they have to heal and grow up before anything can happen. - Adara

My favorite scene is probably when Tim tells Tyra that he's sorry and wants a second chance. Even though it was a little too late, I love that he finally expressed something real to Tyra. Tim isn't very expressive with words and emotions, so it was wonderful to see him take that step with Tyra and take a risk and show her that she does mean more to him than just sex. - Mel

I love that scene because Tim was so damn vulnerable... He just laid his hurt out there on the line. He understood what a good thing he had had and allowed himself to loose. He knew how much he had wronged her, and he apologized for it all and was willing to try to be better for her and try to be someone that she deserves. I really adore the scene because of how strong Tyra was, because of the fact that she didn't take him back. She wasn't ready and I'm so happy that she was strong enough to let go when needed. - Selina

Sweet Memories
Life gives us brief moments with another, but sometimes in those brief moments, we get memories that last a life time.

Tim & Tyra Official Mix

Disc 1 Disc 2

Memories Wall by: Adara
Animations & corkboard by: Kathy
Soundtrack by: Adara
Old 09-17-2010, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

Music Vids

Icons

Arts

BROKEN SOULS

Music Vids by: Claudia, Kathy & Anna