Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 08-15-2012, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Patrick and GA cast Appreciation Thread #3 ~ Because we get a lot of twitter pics of fun on the set

By Eternal Flame

By fozzy81

Katherine Heigl - Izzie Stevens

> (about GA) :I love when people come up to me and tell me that they watch it. And ask like, 'Do you think Ellen and Patrick are going to get back together?' I love that because we're working hard and it's great to know that that work is being appreciated.

> Charm is a powerful drug — it's what Patrick Dempsey has, and that's what Josh has too.

> - Reporter: Did you tell him that you had a crush on him?
- Katie: No, I play it very cool with Patrick. Patrick is very charming, funny, just you know, he's very crush-worthy. So you don't admit crushes to crushes, that's emberassing, so.. I did ask to feel his hair though. Maybe did give me away a little bit. On the pilot, I just wanted to touch it. It's so beautiful. Dreamy.

> Patrick is the kind of guy who rolls out of bed and is adorable and sexy without effort. When he comes into hair and makeup early in the morning, he energizes people by cracking jokes. And he always makes eye contact, which makes you feel important. It's great to know that my teen-idol crush grew into such a genuine person.

> "I think it's so overdue.Patrick Dempsey! I mean c'mon. He's so dreamy and so wonderful and so charming and I think it was only a matter of time before Patrick hit it big

> "He oozes charm. If he had a darling flaw, it would be that he can be a bit cranky in the mornings. But he's always contrite afterward. His sex appeal comes from his humor and inmate charm."

Kate Walsh - Addison Montgomery

> - Reporter: The one secret I know about Patrick is
- Kate: One secret I know about Patrick Dempsey is that he's coming in the make up trailer and showing me his stomach. Really just like 'Look at it! Just look at it.'
- Reporter: Is it flat?
- Kate: Yeah it is. It's like the perfect little tummy.

> - Reporter: You get to kiss dr. McDreamy...
- Kate: Yeah.. He's.. Patrick is just wonderful. He's a great guy. We have a great time working together.
- Reporter: Is he a good kisser?
- Kate: (smiles) Oh he's terrible. He's horrible. Yeah it's a real problem. No he's great, he's lovely. He's not a bad kisser.

> Kate about Patrick and racing: He lights up like you never see him when he's racing or talking about it. He's always encouraging me to get more cars.

Eric Dane - Mark Sloan

> About riding with Patrick Dempsey on the track Saturday in the Pace Car: 150 miles an hour, 120 in the turn. I’ve never been that fast in a car before. 150 miles an hour -- you better hope you’re on a racetrack! He (Dempsey) was very relaxed throughout the whole thing. I kept looking at the speedometer, then looking at him to make sure he was still calm. As long as he was cool, I figured we were all good. No fear, I trusted him. He does this – he’s a race car driver. I’m ready to go as fast as you take me. I’m driving one of the pace cars today, one of the 80 mile-an-hour pace cars.

> Patrick’s funny. He may be funnier than I am. I came in to shoot my first scene, and it wasn’t comfortable. If you’re the only one in a towel on a set where everybody’s clothed, it’s kinda rough. We did the first take, and Patrick turned around and asked me when my calendar was coming out. I asked him when his shampoo campaign was coming out.

Chandra Wilson - Miranda Bailey

> (in response to PD's "You're Fantastic"
Thank you, thank you. That's my #1 fan! (giggles)

> "Patrick does his job to 100% of his potential, and he's been heaven to me." (about directorial debut - TVGuide Oct '09)

> "The biggest compliment is that Patrick thinks I'm prepared" (about directorial debut - TVGuide Oct '09)

Sandra 0h - Cristina Yang

> About what makes the show a success : (jokes) Patrick Dempey's hair...

Justin Chambers - Alex Karev

> Justin Chambers, who has five children with his wife, Keisha - including twins Maya and Kaila (born in 1999), told The View’s co-hosts that he’d given some advice to Patrick Dempsey, whose wife, Jillian, is expecting twin sons this winter. His words of wisdom? “Strap yourself in, and get ready.”

Chyler Leigh - Lexie Grey

> (about Derek and Lexie hooking up on the show - her having a crush on McDreamy)
- Reporter: Would you like that?
- Chyler: Oh I can't answer that question. I'm a married... Yes!!

> She blushed about a possible kissing scene with Patrick...
- Chyler: This is awkward

> He's great. He's hilarious, he's a very funny guy. He's a very honorary kind of guy, he's like always being silly and misschievious.

Sandra Oh - Cristina Yang

> She does great work. She's had a really interesting arch for her this year and i'm really pleased for her.

> - Reporter : Sandra Oh is...
- Patrick : Tough

Eric Dane - Mark Sloan

> I've been fasting since Eric joined the show. I have five trainers that work round the clock on me now. Luckily it's McDreamy and not McBuff.
As if on cue his phone buzzes. That's just Eric sending me pictures of himself at the gym to rub it in.

> About convincing colleague Eric Dane from Grey’s Anatomy to come to the 500: I was like: ‘Do you want to come? You’ll have a great time.’ He really has fallen in love with the 500, and I’m happy to see that, that someone else gets it, as well.

> We tease each other all the time. We know the whole nickname thing is ridiculous, but we also know it's good for the show because it focuses a lot of attention on us.

> I'm not Eric Dane. He is in perfect shape. I definitely have pec envy. There's a lot of pressure being a man in this town.

> "Eric Dane [Dr Mark Sloan, or McSteamy] and I hang out quite a lot. He is such a funny guy and I think he plays such a great role on the show too."

> I love working with him. I think he's very funny and I think there are a lot of great qualities that he brings to the show. You want to hear more about their back story. You want to know why they were friends and what's going on.

Chandra Wilson - Miranda Bailey

> She's the funniest one here. She's laughing 75 percent of the time. If you get her laughing [during a take], it's 10 minutes before she stops and we can move on.

> Bailey [played by Chandra Wilson] is nothing like her character in the hospital. She's the softest, sweetest woman you would ever want to meet, and such a talented actress. She's actually off doing Broadway right now, which I believe she's very passionate about.

> (to Chandra) You're Fantastic! (kiss on the cheek)
(S5 DVD footage).

Isaiah Washington - Preston Burke

> People make mistakes, and Isaiah's doing the right thing in changing that. It's a lot of hard work, an uphill struggle for him. And you have to support him. You have to give him a lot of love and support and forgiveness.

> I haven’t spent enough time around him to honestly know what’s going on with him… (but) you do have a feeling, when you look at him, that something is different, and that he is working on things. You can’t get away from the fact he’s doing a great job on the show; he does beautiful work. He’s very passionate about it. He allows himself to feel deeply and sometimes that’s very difficult to contain and control appropriately.

Justin Chambers - Alex Karev

> Justin Chambers, who plays Alex, is also someone I spend some time with.

Katherine Heigl - Izzie Stevens

> "Katherine Heigl, or Izzie, really speaks her mind, doesn't care what anyone thinks. And I respect that. She's great and a talented lady."

Kate Walsh - Addison Montgomery

> It was also great doing the crossover episodes with Private Practice, where we got to work with Kate Walsh again. I think she's a real nice addition to our show. I was always very sad when they had her leave for the spin-off. I thought it was a major turning point for this show – and it certainly diluted it.

Old 08-15-2012, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

thanks for the new Thread...I'm reading the OP for the first time
Make Them Laugh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Welcome
It's my first time seeing the OP
Old 08-15-2012, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Old 08-15-2012, 08:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

love that
Old 08-16-2012, 05:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

it's very colorful and pretty
Old 08-16-2012, 08:15 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Just read all those quotes, they are so brilliant, never seen them b4

Love chyler n Katherine having crush on Patrick like everyone else!
bluedolphin23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

did Lena make the OP?
Old 08-16-2012, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedolphin23 (View Post)

Love chyler n Katherine having crush on Patrick like everyone else!
I know that in the bloopers of S4, Katherine kisses a screen with Patrick on it

I'm not sure if Lena made the OP
Old 08-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Whoever made the OP did an awesome job
Old 08-16-2012, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

they really did. I don't have that talent
Old 08-16-2012, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

it takes patients to find that sort of information given in the OP