Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-26-2013, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Quote:
Originally Posted by unspokenღwords (View Post)
It was ok. On Friday me and my mom went shopping in thift stores and I got a bunch of clothes. But as for my actually birthday day it was really sucky. Working on my birthday REALLY sucked. It just felt like a normal day at work so it was just like bleh. Some of my co workers said happy birthday which was nice, but yeah I wish I didn't have to work. But my mom got an incredible edible arrangment sent to work. So that was cool.
oh no you had to work? I thought you had the day off, did you request off? I used to take my birthday off when I worked retail, working on your birthday always sucks. Oh those edible arrangements look so freaking good I always drool over them when I see pictures, wish I could get them in my town Sorry you had a not so good birthday. Did you get any other presents besides the edible arrangement thing?
Old 10-27-2013, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

I originally requested off for two days, but my boss told she was not able to fill all the shifts so I would have to work. Yeah it was just a real bummer. Like it did not feel like a special day at all. It felt like just a normal day. Even with my mom getting me an edible arrangement Which was SOOOOO good. They are SO expensive though.

Eh not really. Just clothes a small gift card to walmart, and money.
Old 10-28-2013, 08:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Aw that blows. Your boss sucks Probably because it was on a Saturday, if it was during the week maybe you could have at least had the day off. Even if you weren't up to much you would have at least been at home or something.