Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-24-2013, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

No I didn't, and I stay pretty much spoiler free for the show (too lazy to look up spoilers ) so I was pretty shocked to see her

Oh it was Lindsey is going to kick my ass when she gets back for not recognizing him.

Almost the weekend And it is Halloween weekend
Old 10-25-2013, 08:52 AM
Elite Fan

Old 10-25-2013, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

LINDSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you back I missed you so freaking much.
Old 10-25-2013, 09:38 AM
Elite Fan

Yes I am Carmen I missed you too! It was hard to stay away, but I did it.

I will post more tonight when I get home from work.
Old 10-25-2013, 10:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I am so happy you are back I give you a lot of credit for being able to stay away as long as you did, I can never stay away from even when I try. How was your week away from , are things going better for you?
Old 10-25-2013, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Run To You (View Post)
No I didn't, and I stay pretty much spoiler free for the show (too lazy to look up spoilers ) so I was pretty shocked to see her

Oh it was Lindsey is going to kick my ass when she gets back for not recognizing him.

Almost the weekend And it is Halloween weekend
I didn't read them all but I read a lot of stuff on Internet so I knew we were going to see her soon enough. But I was still shocked when I saw her, haha.

She didn't noticed. Phew.

Yesssss. Do you have a costume for Halloween?
Old 10-25-2013, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't read back steph

Well it really felt good to be away for a bit Carmen I feel better than I did. Things have pretty much calmed down. Hours at work as slowed down. Before this week I had did 97 hours in two weeks This week had been alright. Its been sad since Wednesday though. My best friends dad died Tuesday night so its been really sad. I didn't really know him, but I just feel her heart break.
Old 10-26-2013, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

Nope, no costume for me Stephie. I leave that to the little kids. I love watching my niece and nephew go trick or treating. So looking forward to it tomorrow. Are you dressing up?

Quote:
Well it really felt good to be away for a bit Carmen I feel better than I did. Things have pretty much calmed down. Hours at work as slowed down. Before this week I had did 97 hours in two weeks This week had been alright. Its been sad since Wednesday though. My best friends dad died Tuesday night so its been really sad. I didn't really know him, but I just feel her heart break.
Well hopefully you are more refreshed now and ready to post again. Glad you are feeling better Holy crap, that is a lot of work hours Damn. I know you wanted overtime but that is a bunch of it all at once Oh no that is sad about your friends Dad I hope she is doing okay, glad you can be there for her.

I am having my niece and nephew over to spend the night later, looking forward to it
Old 10-27-2013, 06:13 AM
Elite Fan

I tried to do a round here last night and wasn't working

I do feel better than I did. I just felt like a walking zombie before. Yeah I did want extra hours, but that was WAAAY too many. Even for me Yeah my friend is doing as well as can be expected. I hung out with her Friday because she came into work for a few hours to get away. It was just so sad. We were laughing, but then she was like "I feel guilty for laughing and not crying right now" And I just wanted to hug her and never let her go

Hope you had fun with your niece and nephew Carmen
Old 10-27-2013, 11:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I know, was being evil again last night

Aww. She is lucky to have you to support her, you are such a good friend

I did We tried to make caramel apples but it didn't' turn out so good, had to throw the away Oh well. I am looking forward to seeing them in their costumes later today for trick or treating
Old 10-27-2013, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah it was pretty annoying

Thanks Carmen I hope I'm being a good friend. I'm soo bad at these things. I never know what to say or how to act.

aww sorry the apples didn't work out so well. Wow trick or treating tonight? That is crazy to think about. I'm not into halloween anymore. I'm just like meh about it all.
Old 10-27-2013, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

It is very hard to know what to say in those situations All you can do is be there for her really, that is more then enough. Maybe take her out and distract her or something, go to the movies or something, dinner, anything. Or if you are broke go for a walk, that is what I always do.

Yeah I just got back from handing out candy. Was sooo cold though. Still freezing. Was adorable seeing the kids with their costumes though. My nephew dressed up like a grimm reaper and he had his face all painted up and looked so scary.

I decorate for Halloween but that is about it, I don't do anything on actual Halloween besides watch some ghost stories on TV or something like that

Hope you had a good weekend And did you forget to do the count?
Old 10-28-2013, 12:08 PM
Elite Fan

Carmen have you seen "Don't trust the b in apartment 23" ?
Old 10-28-2013, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Matt Czuchry

I have! Well at least the first season, I got busy and didn't have time to watch the second season. It was hilarious!

I am about to start a thread that I don't want to start but I have too

Old 10-28-2013, 04:26 PM
Elite Fan

I love it! Its on Netflix. It is so funny I love that James Van der Beek is in it.

Carmen