Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-08-2004, 09:37 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Orton
Might check that out I can't believe you remember
I remember my first YA fic, too. It was You're the one for me by Katey. It was up at jahammers.com, and that was basically why I read it. My second fic was I heard he sang a good song by Maria. I wasn't really familiar with what fanfiction was, so after reading it I thought: "Wait, where's the rest? Why does it end like that? I want it to be continued! Why is she doing this??"

Noyd, I d 507. I'll send you feedback as soon as I can.
Old 07-08-2004, 10:50 AM
Master Fan

Hiyah!

Hmm... I still can't remember mines, I think I read too many in one go
SPOILER *Don't read if you haven't read 507*

Nicky 507 was good, I like the whole dad issue that you dealt with and I can't believe the stuff that came out of Edward Forrest I adore Maria and I hate Anita. I can't believe what Jake did and I hope you introduce Brent Sutherland again he seems sweet. All in all I enjoyed it

Later
Orton
xxx

Last edited by Orton; 07-11-2004 at 02:41 PM
Old 07-08-2004, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Nicky's 507 is out! Great news!

No offense or anything but please, could you write "spoiler" warning or something before comenting it? 'cause I haven't read 507 yet

Quote:
Originally posted by Orton
Nicky 507 was good, I like the whole dad issue that you dealt with and I can't believe the stuff that came out of Edward Forrest I adore Maria and I hate Anita. I can't believe what Jake did and I hope you introduce Brent Sutherland again he seems sweet. All in all I enjoyed it
xxx

Last edited by Talliann; 07-08-2004 at 12:14 PM
Old 07-08-2004, 12:13 PM
Master Fan

Looks like I'm the only one but I've never seen any connection between Hamilton and Bella . Not a big fan of this couple... I'd always think that Bella and Ryder could have been interesting.

Courtney, you'll be writing abt Jake/Ham after this story? I'm not tired of them yet.

Quote:
Originally posted by CourtneyGirl
(...)of a Ham/Bella story from about two years ago and I',ve been looking at it everyday for the past week and trying to decide on an angle. Are there any fans of this couple? I know the J/H thing is kind of all-consuming. I've been fairly guilty of this myself, actually. But I always really liked Bella and really liked Ham . . . I dunno, could be interesting. I'd definitely be interested to hear other people's thoughts on the pair.
Old 07-08-2004, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Talliann
No offense or anything but please, could you write "spoiler" warning or something before comenting it? 'cause I haven't read 507 yet
Sorry Tallian I edited it, my email account isn't working so* and I didn't actually say anything *shrugs/

Orton
xxx

Old 07-08-2004, 02:57 PM
Master Fan

Thanks guys! I'm really glad you enjoyed the story. Orton - I'm happy you had such strong reactions to some of the 'new' characters. It's always my goal to provoke reactions in people, whether good or bad.

Oh, in case anyone's wondering why Faye and Ryder's dad was so old... their mother was Edward's second wife, whom he married when he was about 45. His first wife didn't have any children. I made up that bit of backstory to make things make sense, mostly because I really wanted Ian McKellen to play Edward.

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 07-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Silversun
Oh, in case anyone's wondering why Faye and Ryder's dad was so old... their mother was Edward's second wife, whom he married when he was about 45. His first wife didn't have any children. I made up that bit of backstory to make things make sense, mostly because I really wanted Ian McKellen to play Edward.
Yeah that does explain alot when you said 60 I was like hang on
But I get it now.
Orton
xxx

Old 07-08-2004, 08:06 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Talliann
Courtney, you'll be writing abt Jake/Ham after this story? I'm not tired of them yet.
Oh, I'm sure I will. I'm actually working on an old story now called Ante Up which is partially Jake/Ham and partially Scout/Will but I'm just about to get to the J/H part. Not sure how long it's going to end up yet so no clue on how long it will take to finish, but I've written about 8 pages on it this week, which is more than I had added to it in the last year so at least that's progress
Old 07-09-2004, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

Great to know Courtney!

Quote:
Originally posted by CourtneyGirl
Oh, I'm sure I will. I'm actually working on an old story now called Ante Up which is partially Jake/Ham and partially Scout/Will but I'm just about to get to the J/H part. Not sure how long it's going to end up yet so no clue on how long it will take to finish, but I've written about 8 pages on it this week, which is more than I had added to it in the last year so at least that's progress

Last edited by Talliann; 07-09-2004 at 09:31 AM
Old 07-09-2004, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

Oh Thats so cool Courtney I totally loved Ante Up I remember reading that, its such a good fic

Orton
xxx

Old 07-09-2004, 11:03 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thought I drop in...

Great chapter Nicky.

Nice to see some people still writing fics and discussing them here.
The YA fanfic thread became 21. It's been around for quite some time then.

I think I read my first fic on jahammers.com and that was the first fic I ever read but I can't remember what it was called. Many fics were also sent out through the yahoo group mails.
I was a Jake and Ham worshipper at first too but started to read others later.
Old 07-09-2004, 02:40 PM
Master Fan

Hi DI I read most of my stuff on Courtney Stovells RR site so thats why I can't remember . But I loved JaHammers.com it was a shame that they closed down

Orton
xxx

Old 07-09-2004, 05:26 PM
Master Fan

Hi Di! Nice to see you here.

I vaguely remember Ante Up but it would be good to read it again before the new updates. I'm too lazy to check at the moment but I assume it'll be on Courtney's fic page.

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 07-09-2004, 10:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Can anyone rec me some Jahammer in which Jake IS really a guy?? i know Snowy wrote one once but i don't know where it is....

Please?????
Old 07-09-2004, 11:14 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Silversun
I vaguely remember Ante Up but it would be good to read it again before the new updates. I'm too lazy to check at the moment but I assume it'll be on Courtney's fic page.
Yep, it's on there, although I took down part three because I am rewriting the end of it. The first two parts are here.