Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-22-2009, 06:46 PM
New Fan

Writer's Block - A Ryan Gosling Fan Fiction - Rated R!

Sorry... i will post back the link when i get over my own block. thanks!

Last edited by CellarDoor75; 06-12-2009 at 08:37 PM
Old 02-22-2009, 10:53 PM
Master Fan

thanks for the new thread I'll add the link to the Board Guide

If you'd like, you can post parts from your story here that are PG-13

I don't think we've had RG fics here before so this is a great addition

Oh, and Welcome to I'm Jennifer
Old 02-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Supreme Fan

Hi Maria.

Just read your fic, and for someone who says isnt english their first language Id say you have a really good understanding of it. In fact I wouldnt havent thought you spoke anything other than english.

Im not a RG fan myself, but I thought your story was very interesting. Claire seems to be the primary focus of your story, not much about RG was said. What else will we get to know about him other than that he is attractive, works in the film industry and is attracted to claire?

Jared Padalecki
Old 02-23-2009, 04:19 AM
New Fan

oh... i need to post a lot more... i just didn't have the time ( it took me a while to figure out how to do it) ... Yes, the main character is Claire, and the story... although it does include other people eventually, basically revolves around her. I dunno much about 'the genre' but Jess, does this make it not 'qualify' as a ff? I'm curious...
anyway, i'll keep on updating,.... you guys are FAST readers!
take care and thanks!
CD
Old 02-23-2009, 08:05 AM
Supreme Fan

Well, I know for certain that your story if a work of fiction, but it also includes a real person -RG, so I dont think its really ff being that ff are based solely off the characters in tv shows, movies, and books.
But I could be wrong...

can anyone else help to give Maria a more definitive answer?

Jared Padalecki
Old 02-23-2009, 02:19 PM
New Fan

ok... i get it... so mine isn't really fan fiction... just plain fiction. Damn it! I need to get the hang of this... as soon as I'm done with this one I'll give it another go. Anyway, if you still feel like reading it and giving me your opinion, that would me awesome.
Thanks Jess!
Old 02-23-2009, 05:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Yes, I'll continue to read.

Jared Padalecki
Old 02-23-2009, 05:57 PM
Master Fan

You can definitely consider stories based on real people as fan fiction the "genre" is called RPF (Real-People Fiction). I write a lot of that myself

It sounds like you're blending a real person with your own original character? sounds like a great idea And I agree that your English seems great!
Old 02-24-2009, 07:41 AM
New Fan

You ladies are too nice. The truth is I only read in English, so I guess that's why i find it easier to write in English... I've never written anything in my mother tongue (Spanish, that is)... i don't think I could (which is really weird if you think about it).
Anyway, I need to get going now... but will definitely be looking into some of the fan fics posted here... Sooo psyched! Take care everyone... Ciao!
Old 02-25-2009, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

that's interesting that you only read and write in English, not Spanish