Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-02-2004, 06:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Who are YOUR original LOTR Characters??

As the title suggests...name, home, breif background, love intrests, breif description, weapons....stuff like that!! I'll go first:

NAME:Astria, Daughter of Azuraa

BACKGROUND:Azuraa was the king of Fangorn forest before the first War of the Ring. During that time someone (presumably a Sauron minion) turned the King of the Elves of Mirkwood (Legolas father) agianst them, saying their powers should be feared (healing, elemental). The Mirkwood Elves attacked suddenly and without mercy, killing Azuraa very early on -right in front of 13-year-old Astria's eyes. The Iyennic people (her people) who were not killed were banished to Lower Earth, where there is no natural light. Astria escaped, her mission is to free her people and rebuild her fathers kingdom.

DESCRIPTION:A little longer than shoulder lenght hair, brownish-red in color. Eyes golden (no Iyennic has 'normal' eyes) very human-looking complexion, fairly tall, pointed ears.

WEAPONS: Azu and Mazu, twin swords (were her fathers) each is made from a single piece of molded gold or silver.

LOVE INTERESTS: Breif love with Aragorn, soon became brother-sister love, against everything she falls in love with Legolas.

Yeah, I know, cleched as hell, but what can I say? Its a story!! She's actually not as lame as I put her off to be (forgive me, Asling!!) but what about your characters??

~*Samwise is my Hero*~

I think I feel something!...It might be lunch related...
~Vote for a Stargate board!

Tolkeinest to the End of All Things
Old 07-02-2004, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

Hi Leah_the_Dark1, welcome to the fanfic board. We already have a LOTR characters and actors fanfic thread, so this one is a duplicate and I will close it now. Please feel free to restart your conversation on the LOTR thread.

fics | vids | stupid little life