Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Ultimate Fan

Hey everyone, I hope you're doing okay. And thanks again to anyone who sent me a happy birthday pm, or anyone who sent me their prayers for my family. I appreciate and love you all.

Story: The Search For Myself: Edward & Bella
Update: Chapter 4 [Watercolor Logic] and Chapter 5 [Our First Line]
Rated: T for now, M for later possibly
Spoilers: None Aware Of
Story Breakdown: What if Bella were the vampire and Edward were the human, and their roles were reversed? Would they still be destined for eachother, or will things keep them from finding their way? Read and find out!
Chapter Breakdown:
4 = Certain gossip leads Bella to discover unexpected things about Edward's heartwrenching past,
causing her to question everything she once thought
5 = The confrontation and unexpected result.
ENJOY!!
Chapter 4: Watercolor Logic
&
Chapter 5: Our First Line
- Please Read & Review If You Have Time. Thanks

edit

Finally! It's finally updated...

Story: A Love With No Limits: Edward & Bella
Update: Chapter 8 - Between Dreams And Realities
Rated : M for Mature [but this chapter is more like T, honestly]
Spoilers: None aware of.
Story Breakdown: My version of what happened on Edward & Bella's honeymoon. Each chapter is very different from the last.

Chapter Breakdown: EDWARDS POV this time. More into the inner battles he could be having. More of the possible thoughts he could have, the back and forth of his control - or lack there of. I thought to myself about keeping them as "real" as possible, with human issues such as exhaustion on Bella's part... and would Edward be able to fight the desire he has for her while she rests? ...What if he couldn't?

Chapter Spoiler/Sneek Peak: "As hours passed us by, we knew every thing about each other now: every mark, every line, every scar, and every freckle. And speaking of freckles, we even found something that proved to us more that we were indeed soulmates..."

READ TO FIND OUT THE ANSWER! Chapter 8 HERE
Edward&BellaRobert&Kristen
XX/AngelAtTwilight profile<<my stories!
avi: me

Last edited by angieswenson; 12-04-2008 at 02:19 PM
Old 12-06-2008, 03:08 AM
Ultimate Fan

Story: The Search For Myself : Edward & Bella
Update: Chapter 6 - "Baseball Arrogance"
Rated: T for now for cursing, mainly [Mature later for sexual content]
General Spoilers: None aware of

Story Breakdown: What if Bella and Edward's roles were reversed, leaving Bella the Vampire and Edward the Human? As predicaments change and situations become harder, will their fate still be destined or will unexpected plans change their lives... forever?

Chapter Breakdown: It's four o'clock! Bella goes to watch Edward's baseball practice, and meets the rest of the clan... but will she learn more about Edward than she expected?

Chapter Spoiler/Sneak Peek: Edward stuck the bat between his legs, raising his hands to calm the guys in the cage down. "It's fine!" he said, reassuring him that the dumbass pitcher didn't scare him. Then he turned back around gracefully, resting the bat above his shoulders, and stared at the pitcher again. His glare was enough to scare me, but instead, it made the pitcher laugh. I knew the pitcher had to be pretending that glare didn't bother him, but I still wanted to kill him. And oh, how it'd be so easy to do.
Come on, I whispered below my breath as I crossed my fingers, focusing only on Edward. Get it, get it, get it.

CHAPTER 6 HERE
Old 12-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by follow the sun (View Post)
someone was saying on another thread about how most Twilight fics seem to be really AU? What have others found about that?
Jen I actually noticed that when I was looking through Twilight fics and I'm not sure I like that. I noticed Edward and the Cullens are made Human in a lot of fics. Edward being a vampire is one of the main things in Twilight so I prefer reading fics where he is a vamp.
Old 12-06-2008, 10:51 PM
Master Fan

I think I'd prefer that, too, Nonna

The art is sooo lovely!
Old 12-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

I prefer it to be vampire/human as well.

Update: Chapter 8 - ...Lies A More Destined Path
[continuence from Ch 7 cliffhanger]

Story Breakdown: What if Bella and Edward's roles were reversed, leaving Bella the Vampire and Edward the Human? As predicaments change and situations become harder, will their fate still be destined or will unexpected plans change their lives... forever?

Chapter Breakdown: Do they kiss?? Does Bella tell Edward that she is a vampire?? What happens? Read to find out.

Chapter Spoiler/Sneak Peek: He waited until I was steady and able to open my eyes, which took a little while. We breathed in and out together simulaneously, as if we were timed that way.

"Bella..." He penetrated, soaking me with his soft voice. "Would it be alright if I kissed you?"

Those hypnotizing words, which were gradual as a teardrop, bounced around my head on repeat like a ticking time bomb. They were still fresh from his ruby lips, milking my every emotion until I was dry.

I couldn't open my eyes.
I couldn't breathe.
I couldn't think.
And I most definetly couldn't move.

I was paralyzed.

The Search For Myself: Edward & Bella, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Old 12-09-2008, 06:52 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oooh yayy!

Fanfiction is one of my favorite websites!
I love reading Twilight Fanfictions!<3

I'm gonna go read osme of thesee :]
- Jenny
Old 12-10-2008, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by follow the sun (View Post)
I think I'd prefer that, too, Nonna

The art is sooo lovely!

And some of it is way too OOC for my liking....but other than that there are some good fics out there
Old 12-10-2008, 08:29 PM
Ultimate Fan

[NEW COVER ART!]

Update: Chapter 9 - The unfolding

Chapter Breakdown: Bella's excitement for seeing Edward the next day is almost excrutiating... but when she notices the sun coming out, amung other unexpected events... she suddenly realizes it's all about to unfold.

Chapter Spoiler/Sneak Peek:
I nodded, shoving my hands in my pocket. I couldn't stop shaking. My adreneline was beyong rushed at this point. I just needed to see him, needed to find his eyes and hear his warm voice. I wanted to rediscover that smile that I love the most... the one I almost ached for.

I scammed the parking lot and shoved my trembling fingers through my hair, standing on my tiptoes while I searched.

"Who are you looking for?" Angela piped up, standing beside me.

"Um... no one..." I continued to grow more impatient, scouting through sets of eyes.

"I can see that... Bella?"

I couldn't move. I suddenly became an ice sculpture.

There he was, standing clear across the parking lot looking like a greek God, with his hands inside his jacket. His perfect mess of bronzed delight, his emerald green eyes... I exhaled relief as I took his prescence in. I felt secure, suddenly as I searched for his warm smile, that wonderful greeting from his lips...

Old 12-12-2008, 06:31 AM
Ultimate Fan

Story: A Love With No Limits: Edward & Bella
Update: Chapter 9 - A Different Version Of Love Making
Rated: MATURE

Story Breakdown: My romantic/smutty/lemony version of Edward and Bella's honeymoon - thie missing chapters

Chapter Breakdown: As Bella wake's up in the middle of the day, recapping the events from Edward waking her up before, she feels overwhelmed with anxiety to start the day over again. Little does she know what she's getting into this time, being that every day is different with Edward.

"Oh God Bella," Edward moaned into my neck. "I can't do this any longer."
The icy air along my neck and ear almost sent me over in convulsions.
"D-Do what?" I stammered, confusion overloading.
"Waiting. I can't wait any longer"

A Love With No Limits: Edward & Bella, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Old 12-28-2008, 12:51 AM
Ultimate Fan

Merry Christmas to my readers. I hope you enjoy the combo update.

Update: Chapters 13, 14, & 15
Rated: M from now on

CHAPTER 13 - TRUTH & BAGGAGE

My chin quivered as the words continued to gush out. "I tried to not let it get this far, Dad. Believe me, I tried to stay away from him. I even went with you in the mountains, remember? A few months back? But it happened and I cannot change it now." I inhaled deep, but continued on. "He's the best part of me, I think. He has had similar pasts, we've both lost our mothers... We've both had heartbreak. Dad, Edward protects me and he loves me, he just wants what is be-"
Charlie cut me off. "He protects you? Protects? Bella, tell me how in the hell he protects you?"
I swallowed hard. "He just does."
"Oh, I see." Charlie threw his hands in the air, his frustration growing. "So you're telling me that young, fragile, human boy in there could stop me from hurting him if I was trying to get to you?"
"Yes."
He shook his head and swung his door open. "Well, let's go find out."

--
CHAPTER 14 - THE REAL BELLA

Hanging out with Rosalie and Alice really does distract a person from all their concerns.
I spent most of the weekend hanging out with them more than Edward, as he had practice the next night and a game after. We decided that his game would be where I would make my new appearance.
So, with a lot of patience and occasional tantrum from me, they taught me how to curl and fix my hair in different ways, how to do my makeup with smokey eyeliner, and how to dress more sexy to "fit my curves". I even allowed them to take me shopping, so Alice could pick out a few sexier clothes for me, and Rosalie could debate them. Which she did.
Alice even took the time to talk with my Dad, to prove to him that Edward did have sisters and I was staying over the next two nights with girls, not guys. Charlie took an immediate liking to her, and that made me smile, thinking about all the times I could use her as an excuse in the future.
After that, the following morning was "school lessons", where Rosalie taught me how to walk in heels for a few painful hours, how to bat my eyelashes, how to "smile with a secret", and other techniques that could "break any man's composed face who tried to resist you".
Even though I hated it at first, reality came and settled in that I was indeed a girl, in love, willing to express myself for the first time with the one man I wanted to be with.

---
CHAPTER 15 - INTERTWINED

I giggled, my hands wrapping around his neck. "You seem so surprised."
"I am."
"Well, don't be. I'm not lying."
I refused Edward the ability to speak before crushing my lips to his. I threw my arms around his neck, burying my fingers in his hair as I pushed his face against mine. I grinded my hips against his, parting his lips with mine. His breathing hitched as I kept my plan in motion, pushing him backward onto the bed. His warm hands glided up my sides to my arms, and then before I knew it, he was laying over me and I was on the pillows.
"Wait, Bella." he gasped.
I shook my head. "No."
Edward frowned and pulled himself higher, still panting. "Bella, how are you so sure?"
I touched his warm chest, feeling the thum-thum-thum-thum of his heart beating senseless against my palm. "I've never been more certain in my life."

PLEASE PROVIDE ALL REVIEWS ON FF.NET! GENERAL FEEDBACK WELCOME HERE.
ENJOY AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
~Angela.
Old 12-28-2008, 04:05 AM
Elite Fan

Cool, thanks for letting us know about the new chapters

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 02-16-2009, 08:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

I can't wait to start reading some of the stories rec'd here. Just need to finish a few chapters from BD.

The time has come to watch Smallville. Join the 2009 Smallville Marathon!
Old 05-03-2009, 02:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Title on true happiness & frears
Rating M-ish part
Characters its a leah-centric fic with Jake/Leah undertones
Compleate yes, unless people beg for a follow up
Words 2800
Old 05-08-2009, 06:53 AM
Elite Fan

Life Without the Eclipse

Hello!

I have just started a new story. My first in a few years.

Life Without the Eclipse: Prologue

Summary:

Isabella "Bella" Swan has left home and is about to start her college life. Between her part time job, school, mean girls and aggressive boys, will she be able to find her own happiness. Maybe...when she meets Edward Cullen.

Twilight - Fiction Rated: M - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1055 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 5-8-09 - Published: 5-8-09
Old 05-10-2009, 09:28 PM
Extreme Fan

I just updated a new chapter for my fic Soon We'll Be Found.

It is AU-Human. So, if you're into the staple vamps only then you probably won't like it. I just liked the idea of B/E meeting during a time when Edward should have been human. Hope you give it a chance.

Summary: Shipwrecked, Captain Charlie Swan's crew must find their way off a deserted island. What happens when they must face the native savages and a mysterious lost civilian? Will they return to civilization? Can they keep the Captain's daughter safe? Will Bella want to leave?