Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-30-2008, 03:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Twilight Fanfiction Thread #1

Welcome here and share your fics about Twilight!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 06-30-2008, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Candy.

My first E/B fan fic, One Shot.
I didn't have a beta so sorry for the bad spelling.
When I hear your voice, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net

i love you. ♡
Old 06-30-2008, 11:58 PM
Elite Fan

Alright, this is my first try in a very long time at writing... be kind:

Someone That You're With
Fandom:
Twilight
Characters: Jake, Althea (original character)
Genre: romance? action? fantasy?
Rating: definitely not higher than PG-13
Summary: When on the run, Jake meets someone who he feels would fit in great with that family he knows. Unsure as to why, he still decides to go back to Forks, despite the fact that he swore to never return. (I'm not good at summaries, so just read it )

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 07-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for this thread.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a great, mostly complete, Edward/Bella fic?
Old 07-08-2008, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

This is a amazing EB fic, I have no idea if it's mostly completed but it does have like 27 chapters.

Burn Beautiful by effection
Old 07-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't read any books so I want to get into fics!

'People that are meant to be together always find their way in the end'
BrookeღLucas l EdwardღBella l RonღHermione l RyanღTaylor
avi: NOLA504
Old 07-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that there is also a Robert Pattinson Fan Fiction thread on the board here too!

Quote:
I haven't read any books so I want to get into fics!
I thought of that before reading the books, but I also found that some fics spoiled the books.

So I waited. I've read Twilight, and i'm into New Moon....
Old 08-06-2008, 08:52 PM
New Fan

My never ending search for the correct posting area..

Hello everyone!

This was originally posted in the Twilight fan area, then in a seperate thread, but informered it was better fitted here. Sorry for my confussion. Thank you for being so kind to direct me to the correct area. Anywho!

I'm a newbie and I stumbled on this site while researching for a novel I will be working on inspired by the Twilight series. I appreciated the way vampires were portrayed in the novels and I also became fascinated by the idea of newborns and their adjustment period. So here is the book idea:

A young woman is changed to a vampire after a mugging that nearly kills her. The coven she is born into (I'm thinking of making the coven small...probably a couple and another male, the main character supposing to be the mate to the other male) only feed on the scum of the earth (muggers, thieves, rapists, etc.) They live modern day on the outskirts of a major city (I'm thinking Portland, b/c I liked the vampire need for overcast.)

Despite her "food" being only lowlifes, she is torn from killing humans and her intense desire to feed. After a disturbing episode with her "food" she escapes from her coven to feed on lesser animals. While searching and pondering, she comes across a small town where a high school age boy is arguing with his mother who works nights. She immediately becomes fascinated with the boy, but afraid that she might eat/ hurt him she observes from afar. Through the days of observing, the boy runs off into the nearby forest area only to be faced with a wild animal. On reflex she saves the boy from the animal, but instead of the boy becoming afraid of her, he too is enthralled by her.

Later her coven comes to look for her, only to discover a human boy that knows their secret. She is given the most difficult choice for any vampire in love with a human: kill him or turn him.

Main Character: I'm thinking 19-20yrs old. Blond or a red head. Something striking. She's gonna be lanky and fluid, but I want her flawed. As if to be such a sophisticate vampire takes time, something a newborn won't immediately get a handle on. Thinking piercing blue eyes. Debating on how much she will remember from her human life. Edit: name ideas-Charisse or Inaya (both mean kindness and grace )

Human boy: prolly 17-18yrs old. Gonna be an nerdy outcast. No friends, hard relationship with his mother, father skipped out at an early age. Just been dying to move out of the house and live on his own.

Male Vampire with Mate: I'm thinking turned mid 18th century, early 19th century. (visual age mid 30s) Very Carlisle inspired, but a little more forceful in his opinions. Strict on Vampire laws. Not decided on physically description yet

Female Vampire with Mate: Turned early 20th century. (visual age mid-late 20s) Esme sensitivity, but a little more vivacious in personality. I visualize as warm and curvy. Chestnut brown hair and wild violet eyes. Might be an old jazz club singer in her human life.

Other Male Vampire: Turned mid 19th century. (visual age 22). Very composed, but kind. He will be the main vampire in training the main character on what it means to be a vampire. Thinking jet black hair, red eyes?

Now brain picking time:

-I like that vampires can't be killed by sunlight, but instead become very conspicuous. I obviously can't make them glow like in Twilight (I'm thinking the author came up with that) so I'm thinking of maybe more iridescent with a shine, like the inside of a sea shell. What do you all think?

-I can't think of a title...ahhhhhhhhhhh!

-Obviously your opinion on the concept. Too much borrowing?

-The preface and first chapter is posted at Writing.Com: RazorBlade's (razor_blade) Item List
It's the thing labeled undecided.

Thanks for any help you give me

~Heather

P.S Terribly sorry for the length of post!
Old 08-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm thinking about writing a Buffy and Angel twilight crossover fic, but I'm not sure how since the vampires are rather different in the two worlds.
Old 08-08-2008, 08:16 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus'sslave (View Post)
I'm thinking about writing a Buffy and Angel twilight crossover fic, but I'm not sure how since the vampires are rather different in the two worlds.
Maybe uncover that there are actually different kinds of vampires that can sustain different things. Or possibly a stake would work on the Twilight Vampires had it been done with a Slayer's strength. It would be a very interesting cross-over I wonder how the Cullens would feel about a slayer. Good Luck!
Old 08-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LALEY-FOREVER (View Post)
Thanks Candy.

My first E/B fan fic, One Shot.
I didn't have a beta so sorry for the bad spelling.
When I hear your voice, a Twilight fanfic - FanFiction.Net
There were some grammatical errors, but overall it was pretty good! Made me sad that Edward wasn't there anymore, and when Rosalie spoke to Bella.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad to see this thread moving!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 08-10-2008, 08:16 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by naleyforever (View Post)
Glad to see this thread moving!

Heh I check eveyday...I am such a nerd.
Old 08-14-2008, 09:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus'sslave (View Post)
That could be an interesting fic.

Suggestion:

if you're doing a crossover where the backgrounds of vampire are differnt, create the character backgrounds of vampires as though they were a different race of vampire, if that makes sense.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:24 PM
Ultimate Fan

When It All Falls Apart

I started to write this some weeks ago...but i just posted 4 chaps...i´ll deff. update soon! btw, they´re human! and bella/edward obviously