Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-13-2004, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

I found a interesting crossover story with Alias. Syd and Daniel are a couple. Hmm....
Old 09-15-2004, 05:05 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lorency
I found a interesting crossover story with Alias. Syd and Daniel are a couple. Hmm....
Oh wow, people will ship Danny with anyone these days

.: l LJ l :. .: l Icon Journal l :.

"Most people bring a coffee- he brought a ******* machine gun!"

Old 09-15-2004, 06:50 PM
Master Fan

Jepp. But I still want it to be Daniel and Janet...lite tough to make that go through do...

Okey to be serious...who do you think Daniel should be with? Who's his dream girl?
Old 09-16-2004, 02:19 PM
Absolute Fan

Well there are so many Danny/Janet shippers, so I'd have to go with that. Since when has death gotten in the way of the SGC? Of course... she won't be coming back, so I'd have to say Daniel/Sha're. He was so cute with her in the pilot. Oh, wait, she died. I see a trend here

Who else is there?

I really never liked Sarah (Osiris) so I'd never ship him with her. I guess the only real possibility is Daniel/Jack. There ya go. They should clone Jack, and so both Daniel and Sam can have one. Now that would be a fic I'd read

Old 09-16-2004, 04:55 PM
Master Fan

Maybe they can throw in a unknown female officer that has been having her eyes on Daniel for 8 years but have been to shy to ask him out?

Speaking O'Neill Season 8 – Episode Tag for ‘New Order’--Just a little Jack/Daniel friendly moment.

I thought it was so cute when I read this one...
Old 09-17-2004, 06:54 PM
Master Fan

I got this really annoying idea in my head. What if Faith from BtvS was Jack's daughter? What interesting combination that would be.
Old 09-18-2004, 12:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Great tag for New Order... I swear, they leave all the episodes begging for tags

Wow, Jack would have his hands full with Faith as a daughter... who'd you have as the mother though? Couldn't see it being Sam.

Old 09-19-2004, 08:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I got this really annoying idea in my head. What if Faith from BtvS was Jack's daughter? What interesting combination that would be.
try then.
Old 09-19-2004, 05:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Hey Annie

I agree, go ahead and write an x-over Caroline, I'd love to read it. I've been toying with the idea of having SG1 gate to Smallville.

Old 09-19-2004, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Maybe I will give it a try. I will have to think about that. Oh SG and Smallville? I wrote this on the Things the Smallville Characters would never say:

Quote:
Chloe: ...and then I thought I would come here to...Pete?
Pete: Yes Sullivan?
Chloe: Have you just painted a Egyptian mark with yellow paint on your forehead?
Pete: That is indeed correct.
Chloe: Why?
Pete: So I will know the reason why I am fighting.
Chloe: And you are fighting because...?
Pete: The false Gods must be destroyed. The Luthors will not know what hit them.
Chloe: Have you and Clark been having a Stargate marathon on TV again?
Pete: I will rather die than to confess that information.
Clark walks in with a green uniform
Clark: Hi ya P! Ready to go?
Pete: Indeed I am O'Kent!
Clark: Jeez, don't get to happy about it. We're hunting snakes, you should be laughing with joy.
Pete: I do not feel joy why should I be laughing?
Clark: Ah come on..
Lana walks in
Clark: Major Lang! You're just on time. We're off!
Lana: Off where Colonel? To I have time to get my coffee?
Clark: For cryin' out loud! Will you knock of the coffee for once and get yourself a life?
Lana: Whatever Sir. Are you coming Chloe?
Chloe: Where?
Lana: We're going through the Stargate of course.
Chloe: The stargate isn't real guys...
Lana, Clark and Pete are looking at eachother and then starts laughing...okey...Lana and Clark are laughing, Pete is just smiling briefly
Clark: That's a good one space monkey. Let's go.
Chloe is getting dragged away by her friends to a adventure in a galaxy, far far..yes..very far away..
I wrote and I couldn't stop myself. I think I need to cut down on the sugar.

Hi Annie! Writing something for SG?
Old 09-22-2004, 06:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hi.

No, I can't write. ;P
Old 09-23-2004, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Have you tried?

Jack O'Neill, songwriter?

Sex in my coffee sequel to Jack O'Neill, Songwriter. Sam writes a song parody of her own.....

Old 09-24-2004, 05:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Mmm, great recs as usual Caroline... and I love 'Things SV characters would never say'

I have so many fic ideas in my head, but whenever I start one I come up with a different idea and I can't decide on one to start with

Old 09-25-2004, 04:46 PM
Master Fan

The one you have most clearest in your head, that's the fic you should try to get rid of on paper as soon as possible. But don't worry. I have the same problem.

I'll see you in two weeks! Keep the thread alive my boo!

No internet acces for two weeks. Man, it's gonna feel weird. I'm gonna try to get my drivers license.
Old 10-05-2004, 05:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hello

I've been working on this one fic for... I forget how long, but it's been a while, I decided to post it after I finished it, but I'm posting it in chunks of five. I've already got five chapters up, but no reviews. Very little angst, lots of discription (I have a thing about not knowing when's too much/too little information when presenting a charictor,) and quite a bit of action (in my opinion). If anyone's interested, I'd love the critique... and maybe a suggestion for a better title while you're at it.

"Wild Energy"

Thanks,
Kelly