Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Star Trek fic sites w/outside links

I've posted a couple of Star Trek fics at fanfiction.net, and I was wondering if anyone knew of sites that would provide "outside links" to these stories. The Trek ones are A Debt of Honor and The Final Days. I've also archived Forever Knight and Angel fics there.

Last edited by lightcousin; 05-03-2005 at 10:52 AM
Old 05-03-2005, 06:28 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hmmm...what exactly do you mean by "outside links"? I'm not quite sure what you're looking for.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

An Illyria fansite, Not a Smurf has my story, "Aftermath" which is posted at fanfiction.net, and I was wondering if any site would have similar links to Trek stories at fanfiction.net.
Old 06-22-2005, 08:52 PM
Passionate Fan

I think that you mean sites that will provide a link directly to your stories on fanfiction.net without making people go through the fanfiction.net home page? I'm not sure -- what is fanfiction.net's policy regarding use of their bandwidth?

Proud to be a card-carrying member of the ACLU.