Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-13-2003, 05:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Spike and Buffy Fanfic "I'm sure my books and I are in for a fascinating afternoon."

Hey all. I just realized that the old thread was past 250 so I figured I should start a new one. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I've been kind of lurking recently but I just remembered a fic the other day and I was wondering if anyone knew what it was.

I only remember a little bit of it (to be honest I can't even remember if I liked it or not [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ) but it was based in LA. Buffy was the slayer there with the season two scoobies and she had to go undercover to investigate this chain of vampire night clubs. And she finds out at a mascarade party that Spike is the guy who runs them.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?? I'd apreciate any help you guys could provide. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

So anyway, let the recing and searching for B/S fic commence! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Cecilia

PS I just reread 'Buffy Summers' Diary: The Return of Riley' by Lori again, and it's still one of the best Buffy fics ever. It always cracks me up. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[ 04-13-2003: Message edited Cecilia ]
Old 04-13-2003, 06:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Okay, I'm here to pimp my own short, one time fic. I have very little shame. I'd really appreciate it if ya'll read it....please. Oh, and if you read it please review.

Done

Anyone read any good fics lately? If so, I'd love to know about them. Yeah, okay I'm leaving now.

ETA: Ceci...where can I read that Buffy Summers Diary fic?

[ 04-13-2003: Message edited crzy4fun ]
Old 04-13-2003, 09:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Cecilia: Thanks for starting the new thread [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
I think the story you're looking for is The Arena Series by Kismet Arena series
It's one of my favs [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Edited to recommend my all time favorite B/S fic Double Spiked by KantayraIt's actually B/S/S...two Spikes...Yum [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Melanie

[ 04-13-2003: Message edited Vilandra1947 ]
Old 04-14-2003, 12:13 AM
Passionate Fan

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Linds!

Hey kewpie. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
You can find the Buffy Diary fic here: http://bandofbuggered.com/ under the Spike Fic section.
And it's sequel here: http://plastic-****.com/bsd-lori.htm

BTW, you should know that both fics are written in the style of Bridget Jones. Which is one reason that they're so flippin hysterical. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/star.gif[/img] Melanie:

Oh! Thank you so much! That is the fic I was talking about, and upon glancing at it, I remember that I loved the hell out of it! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Thanks!

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Cecilia
Old 04-16-2003, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hey Guys I just updated my fanfic Where you Belong a few days ago. It is up to ch. 7 and is now a crossover with the LA gang. http://www.fanfiction.net/profile.php?userid=255263

I would appreciate feedback would be appreciated even if it is by email or in this thread. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

By the way A Great new AU Spuffy fic site is open.
http://www.flesh-for-fantasy.com/enlightenment/main.htm

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-21-2003, 03:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Well, I'm pimping some more fic. Hope you don't mind.

To Get the Fire Back AU after Pangs, but stays pretty true to the Buffyverse.
Pushing An Elephant Up the Stairs is a response to the challenge at allaboutspike.com Spike loses his soul. Set after First Date.
Try Not to Breathe The Council of Watchers kidnaps Spike in Africa, and something is going to devour Sunnydale from beneath. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Set after Grave.

All my fic is R for language and content, and will eventually have some smut.
Old 04-27-2003, 12:42 AM
Passionate Fan

Pimp away, girl... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I'm reading 'Try Not To Breathe' right now and I love it. You write in such a beautifully descriptive way, it's truly a pleasure to read your work. I hope you update soon. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Ceci
Old 05-02-2003, 01:05 PM
Part-Time Fan

i am looking for a fic that i know i have bookmarked somewhere...who know's where...can you guys help?

spike and dru are together but spike has shut down. dru "sees" his need for buffy. she brings buffy out to where they are and he slowly begins improving. she makes them both drink pigs blood. no human. the council and maggie walsh are in cahoots together. can't remember but it is about spike. wesley shows up, dru becomes pregnant and the term is increasing rapidly everytime spike drinks blood.

any ideas? or do i have 2 fics confused? I FOUND IT! THANKS THOUGH!

i am also looking for a fic called "crushed" by desire.

[ 05-02-2003: Message edited dr pepper ]

[ 05-02-2003: Message edited dr pepper ]
Old 05-02-2003, 06:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hi all! I'm looking for a particular fanfic, and hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I never got to read the end! And I can't find it again anywhere!

It was called Careful What You Wish For. Buffy is telling Dawn she can't see Spike anymore, Dawn yells "I just wish that you could know what it's like to be in his place for a change!" while wearing a magic ring she stole from Willow, and Bam! Dawn is suddenly standing there, arguing with her brother, Spike the Vampire Slayer, about her spending too much time with Elizabeth the Bloody. (And then it goes AU from there).

I think I originally read it on fanfiction.net way back before the big NC-17 purge. I never got to read the last chapter!! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

ETA: Cecilia:, I LOVE your siggy! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

ETA Again: I VERY highly recommend Pepperlandgirl's stuff. Read it now!!! You know you want to!!
[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[ 05-02-2003: Message edited Theda Bara ]
Old 05-02-2003, 10:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Theda Bara I remember reading the fanfic you're looking for and I loved it. I'm going to look for it right now and I'll post back when I find it.

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img]
Melanie
Old 05-02-2003, 10:39 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Found it! Careful what you wish for. I highly recomend it, it's really good!
Old 05-02-2003, 10:49 PM
Part-Time Fan

Vilandra1947: Thank you so much! You are a jewel!!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] Off to finally read that last chapter...
Old 05-02-2003, 10:52 PM
Passionate Fan

Cute fic [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2003, 02:09 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Theda Bara:
<STRONG>
ETA: Cecilia:, I LOVE your siggy! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
</STRONG>
Thanks! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] I've been getting that a lot, this is probably the best reaction I've ever gotten to one of my sigs... [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Hmmm... I think I read 'Be Careful What You Wish For' a long while ago. That is, if it's the one where Buffy offers to make herself useful by "guarding a lampost". [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/love.gif[/img] Ceci

PS Does anyone know of any good postBtVS fics that don't include spoilers? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-03-2003, 08:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by dr pepper:
[QB]i am looking for a fic that i know i have bookmarked somewhere...who know's where...can you guys help?

spike and dru are together but spike has shut down. dru "sees" his need for buffy. she brings buffy out to where they are and he slowly begins improving. she makes them both drink pigs blood. no human. the council and maggie walsh are in cahoots together. can't remember but it is about spike. wesley shows up, dru becomes pregnant and the term is increasing rapidly everytime spike drinks blood.

any ideas? or do i have 2 fics confused? I FOUND IT! THANKS THOUGH!

i am also looking for a fic called "crushed" by desire.

Can you provide a link please?

CLICK ME