Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Banned

Royally Troubled [Original/PG13ish]

I have started writing a story that's orignal based on my own characters but it does have Zac Efron. I don't know what made me come up with the idea to have an original with Zac but oh well. I will not continue to post if I don't get much feedback because then it's pointless for me. So enjoy!

Royally Troubled

Chapter One
As he walked up the cement stairs he looked up at the building in front of him. It was certainly a palace made for royalty. He took a deep breath and knocked on the big wooden door. He waited for a moment before a woman housekeeper answered the door and greeted him with a smile. He didn't want to show that he was nervous but his heart was beating hard against his chest.

"I am Ms. Willis. I am the housekeeper to the Parks family. You must be Mr. Efron?" She gave a smile as she shut the door. He gave a smile and looked around the room he was in. The architecture was absoultely amazing. It looked like something from the 15th century. It was simply breathtaking. He felt like he was spinning in circles just looking at all around him.

"Amazing isn't it?" Ms. Willis spoke sending him out of his daydream. He faced her and smiled.

"Yeah. It's pretty marvellous. And please,call me Zac." He stuck out his hand and Ms. Willis shook it.

"Oh sorry. We are not allowed to call guests and residents by their first names. It's too informal. Sorry Mr. Efron." She gave an appologetic smile and led him more into the house.

"Please have a seat. I will go get Mrs. Parks." Ms. Willis gave a final smile and headed up the stairs as Zac took a seat in the lobby. He clasped his hands together and patiently waited for the head of the household to come down to greet him.

"Hello Mr Efron! Welcome to my home! We are so glad that you can come here! " A woman came down wearing a floral designed dress. Her hair was an off color of black and tied up in a tight bun. Just by looking at her Zac could tell she was a structured lady. She was a middle aged woman about average height. She was followed by two other individuals,a man and a younger woman. Zac stood up and extended his hand.

"Please. Call me Zac!" He smiled as the woman took his hand into hers.

"I'm sorry. We don't call our guests or workers by their first names. It's just respectful. I am Mrs. Emily Parks and this is my husband Benjamin Parks and our daughter Amberly" She replied. Benjamin was a fairly tall man with an average build. Amberly was a petite girl with brown shoulder length hair. Zac gave a smile in their direction.

"Well I do thank you for letting me into your home and giving me this job." The job that Zac was referring to was a housekeeper. There was no specific title for it but the jobs included cleaning,serving meals,taking care of the residents and the like.

"You are welcome Mr. Efron. I am going to get Ms.Willis to give you a tour of the house and I will meet you back at the dining room so we can have a little talk." She gave a smile as Ms.Willis took Zac on a tour of the house. Amberly and Mr. Parks walked closer to Emily.

"He's nice looking..." Amberly spoke biting her nails with a look of lust in her eyes. Emily rolled her eyes and stared at her daughter.

"Now. You are not going to do what you did to the last employee we had here. We can't afford trying to find another one after another one after the thing you pulled the last time. Do you hear me?" Amberly rolled her eyes and looked elsewhere.

"Look at your mother Amberly! Do you understand what she is saying? We have a reputation to uphold and with you being michievious it's not helping us,do you understand?" Mr. Parks gave a stern look at his daughter.

"Yes. I get it alright. No need to go all parental on me!" And with that she huffed and ran up the stairs. When she reached the top stair she saw Ms. Willis showing Mr. Efron around the top floor. She caught Mr. Efron's eyes as he gave a gentle smile and continued to follow Ms. Willis on the tour. She headed to her bedroom and slammed the door.

"I wish she would behave more like someone of her stature Benjamin. We have put a lot into everything here and she is going to ruin it for us." Mrs. Parks sighed as her husband pulled her into a tight hug.

"I know. But she will come around one day. She will realise who she is suppose to be. Now about this new servant we have. I think I might like him. He seems decent and a very hard working person. You picked a good one honey." He gave a smile to his wife and she sighed.

"Yeah he's really nice. I have a really good feeling about him Benjamin,I really do." All of a sudden they both heard blaring music and there was only one place where that would be coming from. Emily sighed loudly and rubbed her eyes.

"I hope that one day when she realises who she is and suppose to be comes soon." Mrs. Parks said as she took a seat on the couch and put her feet up.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the thread, Livvy

I'll have to read later, though

link added to the Board Guide
Old 08-16-2008, 02:49 AM
Elite Fan

Great to see it here

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 08-16-2008, 11:12 AM
Banned

Thanks everyone!
Old 08-18-2008, 06:42 PM
Banned

Chapter Two
After Ms. Willis gave him a tour of the whole entire house Zac could hear blaring loud music coming from one of the rooms on the 2nd floor. He walked up one of the staircases and found the source of the loud music. It was her room. Zac contemplated whether to knock on the door and find out more information about this young woman. He walked slowly toward the door and grasped the doorhandle and turned it to the right. She didn't hear the door being opened due to the loud music. He saw her dancing around the room in only a black tanktop and a pair or short white shorts. A small smirk appeared on his face as he watched her dancing around by her bed. She turned around and saw him standing there and was immediately embarrassed.

"What are you doing!?" She exclaimed and was out of breath when she spoke as she walked over to her CD player and turned the volume down. Zac stopped smirking and stared up at her.

"I'm sorry. I just heard some loud music and I wanted to know where it was coming from. I am sorry." He knew at that moment that it was a stupid thing for him to do so he began to walk out of the room,closing the door behind him. She spoke.

"No wait. You are that new guy I saw this morning right? Mr. Efron is it?" She asked as she turned off her CD player and walked toward him not embarrassed anymore. He nodded slowly. She eyed him up and down before speaking again.

"So how do you like this place so far?" She asked staring him into the eyes.

"I love the house. It's amazingly well built and great architecture. The people are lovely...your mother is so nice for giving me this job." He smiled. She turned her head and rolled her eyes.

"Yeah well she may seem nice when you first meet her but news flash,she's not. She wants to ruin my life! She never lets me have any fun. I don't know if you read the tabloids or not..." She stopped.

"No. I don't read that garbage. I have more importan things to do in my life then read who is going with who and the sort,sorry." He gave an appologetic smile.

"That's okay. Saves me having to tell you everything. So where you fr-" Before Amberly could finish what she was going to say to Zac Mrs. Parks could be heard from the bottom floor.

"Mr.Efron? Are you up there? Could you please come down and join me here?" Zac leaned over the railing and saw Mrs. Parks standing there. He gave a smile and Mrs. Parks walked away.

"Sorry. We will get to know one another some other time....but for now you must go see what my mother wants." Amberly gave a smile as she walked Zac walk down the stairs.

When he got to the bottom of the flight of stairs he didn't know where Mrs. Parks had went. She figured that so she spoke.

"Over here Mr.Efron. In the dining room." He made his over to the dining room and stood in front of Mrs. Parks.

"Please. Have a seat." She gave a smile as he pulled out a chair and sat down. Noone said a thing for a moment which made Zac quite uncomfortable.

"I would like to tell you what your job consists of right now. And if there is anything else that needs to be added later on then I would be sure to tell you." She gave a smile. Zac nodded.

"Your job consists of helping Ms. Willis serving dinner,help with the cleaning...I have forgotten to ask,are you good with computers? Like do you have any computer skills?" She asked clasping her hands together on the desk.

"Oh yes ma'am I do. I mean,in this day and age you kind of have to for jobs right?" A slight chuckle escaped his lips. Mrs. Parks looked down at Zac's resume and saw all the skills he had listed.

"Now normally,we wouldn't hire any ordinary person from an average class home to do this job but since our last employer who had this job left so suddenly we couldn't waste any time. Think of it as like on the job training. If you need help and don't know what to do be sure to ask any one of us." Zac nodded keeping his gaze on her.

"Now the other jobs you might be required to do is being a secretary. Just answering the phones and taking messages,that sort of thing. Your job consists of a lot of small jobs but I am positive that you will do fine." She got off her chair and extended her hand for Zac to shake. He got off his seat and quicky took her hand into his and shook it.

"Welcome to the family!" She said finally. As soon as she said that Zac knew he was in for an interesting time.