Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-14-2008, 04:05 PM
New Fan

Pitch Black/Chronicles of Riddick

I'm here to look for fanfiction stories about Riddick/Jack NOT Riddick/ Kyra lol. I was just wondering if anyone knows a good site that has these stories on it. It's pretty hard to find good stories about these two falling for each other, but i can't get enough of it hehe!! For some reason i can't search the forum yet, so i'm sorry for doing a double post (which i know someone else has asked this question lol)
Thanks much!!
Old 10-14-2008, 09:10 PM
Master Fan

Hmm sorry I can't help you I'm not familiar with this fandom

Maybe some of the other posters will have some for you?

If so, we can leave this thread as a place to share and discuss fics from Chronicles of Riddick
Old 10-15-2008, 12:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
For some reason i can't search the forum yet
doesn't have a search function available for everyone, because it's too much of a strain on the server(s). If you want to do a search, try Google and add "site:fanforum.com" in your search. That way, only results from will show up.

I cant really help you either, to be honest, I don't think we've ever discussed Riddick fics here

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj