Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2004, 07:44 PM
Dedicated Fan

Outcast Fiction-It Doesn't Go Anywhere Else!

This is kind of a thread for fics that don't have huge fandoms yet, so instead of cluttering up the board with tons of almost-dead threads, we can post here.

Here's my Even Stevens fic
Discovery

And some Lizzie McGuire
Kiss For The Camera

Dirty
Old 03-17-2004, 11:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Okay, I'm not exactly sure where to put it ( [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] ), so I'm just posting it here. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] This is my unfinished Orlando Bloom fic (it's now legal to have real person fics, right?), Crazy Now. Posting a few blurbs and if you're still curious, you can go here. Thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Blurbs:

It wasn't love at first sight. Or second. Or third. But with the help of Elijah, a neurotic dentist, and a gang of muggers and such, Orlando, who has drunk himself to a stupor after a bad breakup and Andie, a complicated girl that nobody could like or understand, will themselves into each other's arms.

(courtesy of Leila Roux from http://groups.msn.com/theresanelephantonmyhead )

Take Andie, a girl slightly out of her mind, Orlando Bloom, Hollywood's golden boy, shake, stir and stand back for the explosion.

[ 03-17-2004: Message edited _andie_ ]

Til further notice
I'm in between
From where I'm standing
My grass is green
Old 03-17-2004, 11:47 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by _andie_:
<STRONG>(it's now legal to have real person fics, right?)</STRONG>
Yup, at the moment it's fine. Since it's an Orli fic, you can also consider posting it on the LOTR characters and actors fic thread. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 03-18-2004, 10:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] It actually belongs somewhere? Thanks, Silversun. You've already been a great help considering that I've only been here for two days or so. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Til further notice
I'm in between
From where I'm standing
My grass is green