Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-12-2005, 10:26 PM
New Fan

An OC Fan Fiction - Come Together

My fan fiction are a bit different from other peoples. Mines is more like a script. But IMO you still understand the story and feel the characters.

This happens after Episode 16.

This is a two part fan fiction. This being Episode one. Episode two will be coming soon.

Now,You have every right to give me negative comments, it helps me. But don't go to a point where you will diss me personally or tell me how I shouldnt ever write another fan fiction

When Ryan and Marissa were stuck in the mall together with Seth and Summer, the thought of being together once again had crossed their minds a lot of times. Especially when Ryan found out that Marissa still had feelings for him. Ryan just got off a relationship with Lindsay with her moving to Chicago. The last thing on his mind was going into a new relationship. He still has Lindsay on his mind and the thought of Lindsay coming back to Newport is always there. With Alex and Marissa finally being over was this the perfect time for the reunion of the relationship between Marissa and Alex? Who knows?

When Ryan and Marissa were stuck in the mall together with Seth and Summer, the thought of being together once again had crossed their minds a lot of times. Especially when Ryan found out that Marissa still had feelings for him. Ryan just got off a relationship with Lindsay with her moving to Chicago. The last thing on his mind was going into a new relationship. He still has Lindsay on his mind and the thought of Lindsay coming back to Newport is always there. With Alex and Marissa finally being over was this the perfect time for the reunion of the relationship between Marissa and Alex? Who knows?

Early morning Ryan wakes up in his pool house remembering the night before. The Bon-Fire event went like Ryan and Marissa had planned after all. Thank god. Ryan really thought it brought Marissa and Ryan closer has friends, just that. Friends. Getting up Ryan gets hit in the back of the head with a pillow. He turns around ready to fight and notices Seth Cohen in the pool house kitchen eating lunch.

Seth: It’s 12:30PM and you are still asleep. Was there some alcohol I didn’t know about yesterday at the bonfire?
Ryan: No. I’m… I’m just tired. That’s all.
Seth: Oh wait, Marissa was here wasn’t she. You and Marissa.
Ryan: What? No. She went home. Didn’t I tell you to forget it? Marissa and me isn’t happening. She just got off a relationship with Alex anyway.
Seth: And you just got off a relationship with Lindsay. You’re single, she’s single. Add two and two together.
Ryan: It’s not happening.
Seth: Fine, fine. You know. I try to help you and what do you do. You ignore me. Ryan when you have problems with girls and need my advice I wont be here for you! You’ll see!
Ryan: Last person I would ask is you.
Seth: Oh yeah who else would you ask.
Ryan: Your dad, Summer, Kristen hey even Caleb or Julie. You no.
Seth: My grandfather instead of me. That’s harsh. That hurts you know. You’d go to a self-absorbed 50 year old instead of a young knowledgeable 18 year old. Hurts a lot.
Ryan: Your grandfather is self-absorbed? You and your grandfather have a lot in common then!
Seth: Ha funny. Seriously I liked you a lot better when you weren’t funny. I use to be the funny one in this family, now it’s you and my dad and even my mom which is kinda scary.
Ryan: Do you ever stop talking?
Seth: No.
Ryan: Damn.
Seth: Breakfast is in the kitchen oh and lunch too!
Ryan: Good I’ll eat them both.
Seth: Good
Ryan: Good
Seth: Good
Ryan: SETH!
Seth: Sorry! Meet you in the kitchen. Oh and Ryan. You snore loud and a lot.
Ryan: I don’t.
Seth: Yes you do. I’ve been in the pool-house since 10 and you snored non-stop
Ryan: You were watching me sleep for 2 hours. You do know how weird that is right?
Seth: Summer shopping with Marissa and my Playstation games are boring. So I had nothing to do!
Ryan: You were watching me sleep for 2 hours?
Seth: Yes. Stop it, you’re making me feel weird about my self.
Ryan: Next I know you’ll walk in, in me dressing.
Seth: You know that happened last year.
Ryan: You really had to tell me. I am hungry. This conversation is weird. I am going to the kitchen. Marissa is with Summer shopping?
Seth: Yes, why. Want to go?
Ryan: No. Let the girls have there fun. I just wanted to know what they were doing.
Seth: Or you wanted to know what MARISSA! Was doing
Ryan: No. What they were doing.
Seth: If you say so, I know you still have feelings.

Seth and Ryan continue their conversation heading to the kitchen where the food that Kristen made is already prepared

Sandy: Ryan Seth!
Seth: Why did you have to say Seth last? You know I’m starting to think that you like Ryan more than me.
Sandy: Fine.. I’ll resay it if it makes you happy. Seth Ryan!
Seth: No now you make Ryan feel like you love me more.
Sandy Ryan and Kristen: Seth… shut up.
Seth: Ouch. Dad where is the food?
Sandy: Um, I wouldn’t eat it if I were you.
Seth: Why, there is E.Coli or mad cow or something on it?
Sandy: Your mother made it.
Seth: That’s worse then both combined. We can call it.. K.Coli-Mad
Kristen: It’s a sandwhich. It doesn’t consist of cooking.
Sandy: Which is still as bad.
Kristen: Ryan do you think my food is that bad?
Ryan: I.. forgot something in the pool house.
Kristen: Oh my god.

Meanwhile on there way to the mall Summer and Marissa are shopping for school, Marissa and Summer are both part-taking in a school play. They’ll both be part of the costume staff. Thus the Reason why there at the mall looking for clothes for the play at the local costume rental shop.

Summer: So did you and Ryan
Marissa: No I went home right after
Summer: Good. I mean bad. I mean.. I don’t know good or bad?
Marissa: Lets not talk about that right now. So I can’t wait for the play!
Summer: Play, oh right. What is the play again.
Marissa: Romeo and Juliet.
Summer: Romeo and Juliet? Eww. I hate that story. What kind of girl almost kills her self because of troubles with her family and a boy.

*Marissa Sighs*

Summer: Sorry… but technically you didn’t kill your self. Your still here. Besides it wasn’t your motive to kill your self. Was it.
Marissa: Of course not. But I don’t want to talk about it right now. Besides, Juliet succeeds
Summer: Right. Anyways can’t wait to go shopping

Back at the pool house. Ryan and Seth are eating there lunch when Ryan and Seth think of what there going to do for the day.

Seth: We are going shopping?
Ryan: Yeah
Seth: Wha.. Why?
Ryan: You need a new game. You said your all bored of your current games. Might has well rent one instead of having to see me sleep.
Seth: Nooo I don’t think this is about the game. You want to go see Marissa!
Ryan: Marissa is at the mall?
Seth: Ha funny! Just admit it, you want to be with Marissa
Ryan: No what I want right now is a game. Lets go.
Seth: Fine. ButI wouldn’t be surprised if the game ends up being about Marissa
Ryan: Theirs a game about Marissa?
Seth: No, Im sure if there was one. You’d be the in line to buy it.
Ryan: Lets go.
Seth: Yeah let’s go shopping for a “new game”
Ryan: We are! I am not going there for Marissa. If she ends up being there than she ends up being there. But Im not there for her.
Seth: Sure.

The two teen-age boys leave the pool house heading to the Mall, to get themselves a new game and not to go see Marissa. Minutes later the finally arrive at the mall. They enter it but Ryan passes the game store.

Seth: Ryan the games were right there.
Ryan: Yeah well I missed it.
Seth: Sure buddy.
Ryan: We will look for it again.
Seth: It’s right behind... nevermind. We will look for it again.

Meanwhile Marissa and Summer are about to leave the costume shop with the suits for Romeo and Juliet play.

Marissa: What are the chances that Ryan and Seth are here?
Summer: Very low. There guys. They don’t like shopping!
Marissa: Yeah but maybe, I don’t know. Seth wants a new game.
Summer: He can come play a game at my house called Satisfy Summer.
Marissa: Hasn’t he played it already?
Summer: Yeah and he lost twice.
Marissa: Who knows maybe he’s here.
Summer: I doubt Seth or Ryan are here.
Marissa: Ryan!
Summer: Yeah that’s what I said.
Ryan: Marissa!
Summer: Oh. SETH!
Seth: Nice to see you too!
Ryan: What a surprise!
Seth: Yeah such a big surprise.
Marissa: We were just talking about you.
Summer: Yeah I doubted you’d be here. But like usual, you seem to surprise me.
Seth: Is that a compliment or an insult?
Summer: Take it how you want.
Ryan: Anyway what are you doing here. I didn’t expect you would be here.
Seth: What I told you that..
Ryan: Seth.
Seth: Yeah didn’t expect you’d be here.
Marissa: Summer and I just came out of the costume shop. We needed to get some clothes for the school play.
Ryan: Oh yeah? On what.
Marissa: Romeo and Juliet.
Ryan: Oh.
Seth: Oh.
Marissa: Yeah you should join.
Seth: Yeah you should Ryan. Be Juliet. You would look awesome in a dress.
Marissa: I ment as Romeo.
Ryan: Yeah no I don’t do plays.
Summer: That’s right you do musicals. I am sure if it was a musical on Grease you’d be on it. You’d do an awesome job!
Seth: Nice!
Summer: Thank you.
Seth: You learned from the master of sarcasm.
Summer: Yes that is what you are Seth. A master.
Seth: Was that sarcasm.
Summer: Your smart!
Seth: Even that?
Summer: Yes.
Marissa: You should try out Ryan! You’d be perfect. It’s better than being Snoopy!
Ryan: I was awesome as snoopy. I’ll think about it.
Marissa: Good.
Summer: Good
Seth: Good.
Ryan: Good.
Summer: Coop, we have to go eat!
Marissa: You know. I’m not hungry anymore.
Seth: I am.
Marissa: Go with Seth.
Seth: Yeah go with Seth.
Summer: Lets go pumpkin!
Seth/Ryan/Marissa: Pumpkin?!
Summer: I am trying to be original.
Ryan: What about the game?
Seth: Get it later. Not like it was your point in getting the game.
Ryan: Yes it was. Alright, I’ll get it later.
Summer: You guys go. Me and Pumpkin are going to eat.
Seth: Right now it sounds weird. I’ll have to get use to it.
Marissa: Bye Summer!
Summer: Bye Coop. Bye Ryan.
Seth: Bye Ryan, Marissa.

Summer and Seth leave out the mall to go eat at a restaurant. While Ryan and Marissa stay in the mall together spending some close time. The two begin to talk about the Romeo and Juliet play and Marissa tries to convince Ryan to try out for Romeo. Ryan just doesn’t see himself in a play. The two share there time together and begin to rekindle on the past and how it was when they were dating.

Marissa: Ryan, do you ever wonder what it would be like if we never dated?
Ryan: No. Try not to think of the negative.
Marissa: Aww, are you catching Seth’s sarcasm?
Ryan: A bit. But if we hadn’t dated, I’d probably be back in Chino or worse back in Juvi.
Marissa: Do you ever wonder what would it be like if we dated again?
Ryan: Every time.
Marissa: Do you want to make it happen?
Ryan: Marissa! I just got off a relationship with a girl I..
Marissa: Right Sorry, just asking.
Ryan: No I am sorry. I didn’t mean it like that. It’s just that, I need some time.
Marissa: Right me too. With Alex and everything.
Ryan: Right. Hungry?
Marissa: Starved.

Ryan and Marissa go eat at a restaurant. A different one unlike Seth and Summer. Summer and Seth then go to Seth’s house where they are going to spend some time together, alone… in Seth’s room. While Ryan and Marissa spend some time at the beach together. Later on Summer leaves and Ryan arrives. Ryan walks into the pool-house where Seth is seen waiting.

Ryan: Your scaring me Seth.
Seth: Hi to you too. Where is the video game?
Ryan: Video game? Oh I.. couldn’t find the store
Seth: Sure. It’s okay. I played a game. It’s called Satisfy Summer and I think I finally passed the game.
Ryan: You sure?
Seth: No.. How did it go with you and Marissa.
Ryan: Nothing will happen.
Seth: I didn’t say that.
Ryan: She asked what I thought about us reuniting.
Seth: And you said?
Ryan: I just got off a relationship and I am not ready.
Seth: Wha.. You what?
Ryan: Because I am not ready. It failed the last time and it might has well fail again! Its only about time that another person comes into the picture and ruins everything!
Seth: Listen. I am not the one with the answers but Ryan if you love her and she loves you. No one can come between you anymore. Forget about Olivor, Luke, Theresa there in the past!
Ryan: Yeah. I am tired.
Seth: Fine. Think about it. Think about what I said. Think about what came out of the magnificent mouth of Seth Cohen!
Ryan: I’ll forget about it if you don’t leave..
Seth: Going. Goodnight Ryan.
Ryan: Good night Seth.
Seth: Ryan one more thing.
Ryan: SETH!
Seth: Right sorry. Tomorrow.

Seth leaves the pool house as Ryan sits on his bed remembering the day and what Seth had said.
Old 04-12-2005, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

Welcome to Fan Forum GaryTA. We have an OC fic thread already, so I'm going to close this one. Please feel free to repost your fic there.

fics | vids | stupid little life