Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Elite Fan

Aww Em! I love you! We need to show this thread some Shikki-love Em? You up for it?
Old 02-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Master Fan

I do remember a pretty amazing LaFronsky by Christi

*is glad I'm not the only one writing dirty threesomes*
Old 02-05-2009, 08:15 PM
Extreme Fan

Her LaFronsky was flipping fantastic. Out of this world fantastic.

I'm up for it You wanna both start with the prompts from the Shikki thread that we never finished?
Old 02-05-2009, 08:17 PM
Master Fan

can't wait to see what you guys come up with
Old 02-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Elite Fan

Sounds good to me Em!
Old 02-05-2009, 09:05 PM
Extreme Fan

My prompt was to write about Nikki and Shia watching Eagle Eye together for the first time

It had been a feat itself to get Shia to even sit down with her to watch one of his movies. Shia actually hid the movies from her so that she couldn't even watch them when she was alone.

But Nikki had been very persistent and very persuasive and, finally, he had agreed to watch Eagle Eye with her. They were seated on their couch, all the fixings for a good movie night, candy, popcorn, soda, was all on the table in front of them.

Shia had given play by play commentary through out the whole first half before Nikki had literally placed her hand over his mouth and not so kindly told him to be quiet.

Nikki was completely taken away by Shia's performance. Sure, she had seen Transformers and Indy but, back then, she hadn't paid attention in quite the way that she was now. The little subtleties of his mannerisms, the way he moved his hands when he got really worked up, the inflextion of his voice. She was mesmerized by the way he played his character.

Finally it came to the part where Shia was dressed as a cop. Nikki sucked in a breath as she saw her boyfriend in uniform. He looked good. Really good.

Nikki's momentary lust for Jerry Shaw in the cop uniform was crushed as the climax of the movie rolled around. She felt her eyes pool and tears slipping down her cheeks as she watched Shia on the screen, laying in his own blood.

"Babe? Are you ok?" Shia asked as the credits started rolling and her tears had not stopped.

Nikki sniffled. "You almost died."

"I didn't almost die. It was a movie, Nik." Shia rolled his eyes and then noticed that she was not joking with him.

"You were laying there in your blood. And I didn't like it." Nikki wiped her cheeks with the back of her hand, fully aware that she had now entered the crazy girlfriend realm.

Shia couldn't help but chuckle at his girlfriend. While the whole thing was incredibly silly and he couldn't believe that she was still crying about this 10 minutes later, he couldn't help but think she was incredibly sweet.

He gave her a few minutes to pull herself together, wrapping an arm around her and tugging her close. Shia snuggled into the nook in her neck and placed a few kisses there.

It was then that Nikki remembered another part of the movie. "So, on a scale from one to ten, how hard would it be for you to get that cop uniform?"

I do realize that if you haven't seen Eagle Eye, this is a bit hazy. Sorry about that.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

It was then that Nikki remembered another part of the movie. "So, on a scale from one to ten, how hard would it be for you to get that cop uniform?"

I love it Em. I'm working on mine!
Old 02-05-2009, 09:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Glad you liked it.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:16 PM
Elite Fan

The drive to LAX was not going fast enough. Shia smoked cigarette after cigarette, needing something to take his mind off of the fight they just had, and the fact that the love of his life was leaving. He didn’t even wait for the car to come to a full stop before he launched himself to the pavement and ran into the terminal. He looked at the departures screen, trying to locate the flight she’d be on, finding three possibilities, and hurried to the ticket counter to get a ticket that would get him past security.

Ticket in hand, he ran to the security checkpoint, thankful that the line was short, and slipped off his shoes and hat to get through. Once cleared he started to run through the terminal, starting at the first gate he came to for one of the three possibilities, searching for her in the crowd. He didn’t see her, and ran to the next one.

A search of the seats at the second gate left Shia empty handed and he made his way to the last gate, the last stop. He searched each seats, and even the seats of the gates next to it before realizing that he’d missed her. That he’d lost her. That he loved her.

He slipped into a seat near the gate, his face in his hands, his elbows rested on his knees. He used the heels of his hands to rub his eyes, the unfamiliar sting of tears stinging like pin pricks.

Shia knew he deserved the pain. Nikki had never asked him for much. But she had been clear that she thought that Megan had ulterior motives. A girl thing she had called it when first brought it up. But Shia had dismissed her, because he assumed he knew Megan best. But hindsight told him on the car ride there that the little things she brought probably did mean what she thought they did, he was just oblivious to every woman that wasn’t her.

It was like that Nikki found him. Shia had actually beat her to the airport. She watched him, his body tight and obviously upset.

It broke her heart to see him that way. And she knew she had a decision tomake. And as much as she knew she was right about Megan, she knew that she didn’t want to give him up because he had boy disease – the complete inability to see women throwing themselves at them.

With tears in her eyes she put a hand on his shoulder and said, “Baby..”

Shia jumped at the touch, and shot up from the chair, to see that it was her.

“Nik, I’m sorry. I won’t go. I’ll tell them. I mean it. Please…don’t leave me.” Shia isn’t a begging type of guy. Well, unless Nikki is wearing leather and stilettos, but that was a different story all together.

Nikki stepped in closer to him, and pressed her fingers against his lips. “Shhh. I’m sorry.”

They both knew they’d talk about what had happened, and that they’d decide to together what they should do. But the key word there was TOGETHER.

Shia pulled her into his arms, and up against, only leaving enough space between them for her to be able to look up at him. “I love you Nikki.”

“I know.”

“And I need you.”

“I know.”

“Is that all you can say, I know?”

“If you’d shut up and kiss me, I wouldn’t have to say anything at all.”

And Shia, being the smart guy that he is, did what he was told.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:33 PM
Extreme Fan

Well, unless Nikki is wearing leather and stilettos, but that was a different story all together.

Indeed, that is a different story all together.

I freaking loved it! It was perfect,
Old 02-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Elite Fan

Are you ready for your next prompt? I'm ready for mine.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Absolutely, I am.

Your next prompt: Nikki buys Shia a gift that he does not like.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Elite Fan

Nikki and Shia are "just friends" and she is going to go on a date with someone and Shia doesn't like it
Old 02-06-2009, 04:48 PM
Extreme Fan

Oooh! Good one! Can't wait
Old 02-06-2009, 09:47 PM
Master Fan

All the Shikki!