Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-14-2004, 04:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

New Season Fic Ideas

Which of the new Fall series do you think will be great for fanfic? Which will be horrible? Have any of the premises given you fic ideas already?
Old 09-16-2004, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Ooh, good idea for a thread. I would love to hear what people think. Being in New Zealand, though, I'm not good for contributing to the conversation, since all new shows we get about a year late.

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 09-16-2004, 06:38 AM
Obsessed Fan

Lost and Veronica Mars have looked to me like they might have some possibilities. Which reminds me that I still need to update my Tivo for the new season.... And the new CSI will have a fic fandom, I would think. I might get into at least reading that fandom, for love of Hill Harper. *sigh* I am still quite bitter over the cancellation of the Handler, and still mourning my Darnell/Lily ship.
Old 09-16-2004, 01:04 PM
Addicted Fan

I know that Season 4 of "Smallville" is already spawning fic, and it hasn't aired yet. I've avoided it, though.
Old 09-16-2004, 08:48 PM
Master Fan

Lost stars yummy Ian Somerhalder... so fine...

Crossbow - is the next season of Smallville going to see the emergence of Lois Lane? How on earth are they going to tie it into canon Superman? Clark shouldn't meet her until he goes to Metropolis to find work, right?

Old 09-17-2004, 12:22 AM
Addicted Fan

I think Jack & Bobby fic could be interesting, especially since we know so much about what happens in the future but not how it happens. It leaves a lot to the imagination. Although I'm kind of getting more into slash at the moment, and it doesn't seem very slashable.

icon credit
Old 09-23-2004, 01:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

After watching the premieres, yes, I would like fic for Lost and Veronica Mars! I could very easily begin shipping Veronica and Wallace. (Although I like them as friends, too.)
Old 09-29-2004, 05:27 PM
Obsessed Fan

Okay, forget the Veronica/Wallace ship. It's now all about Veronica/Weezil. Yummy! There has to be *some* fic starting up for this show!
Old 09-29-2004, 05:46 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Silversun
Lost stars yummy Ian Somerhalder... so fine...

Crossbow - is the next season of Smallville going to see the emergence of Lois Lane? How on earth are they going to tie it into canon Superman? Clark shouldn't meet her until he goes to Metropolis to find work, right?
I think in the canon maybe it's not that important WHEN he meets Lois.

She'd already been mentioned on the show - we knew from the first season that the character Chloe had a cousin named Lois Lane. She's a year older than Clark - ths season he'll be a senior in high school and she'll be a college Freshman. At this point, she's only a recurring character, not a regular. I assume she'll be living in Metropolis and only coming to Smallville to investigate Chloe's alleged death.
Old 09-29-2004, 11:25 PM
Obsessed Fan

<random comment> My boyfriend is from Metropolis, Illinois! They have a big Superman statue and everything. </random comment>
Old 09-30-2004, 03:16 AM
Master Fan

That's very cute!

Old 09-30-2004, 01:54 PM
Addicted Fan

No way!
Old 09-30-2004, 05:43 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yeah, their paper is even called the Daily Planet.
Old 09-30-2004, 08:50 PM
Master Fan

Oh well, I guess if you're a small town (is it a small town?) you grab at anything to make you stand out.

Old 09-30-2004, 09:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yes, it's a pretty small town! I think something like 10,000 people live there? It's in the most south-eastern part of Illinois, right across the Ohio River from Kentucky.