Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-03-2004, 09:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

My So-Called Life Fic

Since there's nothing on tv, my mom and I were left to watch reruns of My So-Called Life on Noggin. And it put me in the mood for fic. But there's only 12 at fanfic.net. So, anyone have any links? Preferably written by people who know how to spell Catalano right, but hey, I'm not too picky at the moment....
Old 06-05-2004, 01:43 AM
Extreme Fan

You should try MSCL.com They have tons and there are a lot of good ones. It's a great site.
Old 06-06-2004, 12:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

Thank you! I *knew* someone would have a great link!
Old 06-07-2004, 06:55 PM
Obsessed Fan

Dropping a link for anyone who might be interested. Elizabeth recc'ed it to me, so you know it's got to be good! Brian/Rickie slash with shades of Angela/Jordan. Like How You Are