Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-13-2003, 09:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Movie Fanfiction

I looked, but found no thread for this. Post good fics, or request. This is just a shameless lead in to my request [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

I recently saw 'Snow White: A Tale of Terror' and enjoyed it. I've searched for some stories for it, but I've found none. Anyone?
Old 07-30-2003, 09:30 PM
New Fan

I agree, I'm looking for fanfiction for the SCIFI TV movie - Frank Herbert's Children of Dune...

Please come up with some good stories...

Lucas/Haley; Max/Liz; Clark/Chloe;
~ 'cause Best friends make the hottest lovers ~
Old 08-06-2003, 05:06 PM
Dedicated Fan

Have you guys tried FanFiction.Net?

I've been trying to find fanfics for Save The Last Dance. I found a few at FanFiction.Net, but like I said it's only a few. I was also hoping for better quality and stories that are updated often.
Old 08-06-2003, 10:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

I tired, and had no luck [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Thanks for the suggestion though [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 08-10-2003: Message edited Lumier ]
Old 08-10-2003, 08:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Any S.W.A.T yet? I checked over at Fanfiction.net and there isn't any. Anybody else have some? It'll take a while before any comes out I'm sure but just checking.

Brooke/Chase
Old 08-10-2003, 09:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

[ 08-10-2003: Message edited Lumier ]
Old 08-11-2003, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Does anyone know of/have any Pretty In Pink fics.Perferably Andie and Duckie ones. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-14-2003, 06:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

Can't believe I found it. But this is a mass Hughes film fic, but there is a 'Pretty in Pink' chapter or two.

Christmas fic

I haven't found anything yet for the other requests, sorry.
Old 10-20-2003, 05:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Any fics from The Craft or Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle?
Old 11-02-2003, 07:38 AM
New Fan

I want to see Ghost Ship fanfiction. Thi13teen Ghosts wouldn't hurt either, hehe. I've seen all the GS fanfiction on FF.net, Fandomination.com, and Broken-Mind, yes I've been around.

As for S.W.A.T

I'm writing one right now, and there's a ton over at http://www.adultfanfiction.net hope that helped,

Epps.

PS: The Craft can be found at http://www.fanfiction.net and look it up on Google too. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 11-02-2003: Message edited Maureen Epps ]
Old 11-09-2003, 01:53 AM
New Fan

I just saw Beyond Borders and I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find any fanfiction for it, or if there is even any yet. I looked over at Fanfiction.net but didn't find any.
Thanks,
Actrez

Ron/Hermione * Draco/Ginny * Harry/Ginny * Remus/Sirius
Old 11-18-2003, 06:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Um i was wondering if there was any Texas Chainsaw Massacre fanfic? I found one and it was really well writen! I'm working on one and i was wondering if anyone else has any or knows of any?? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]
.Bianca.
Old 02-09-2005, 12:10 AM
Addicted Fan

Movie Fan Fiction

I searched but couldn't see a general thread for this. Most movies aren't popular enough for their own thread so I thought I'd start a thread for fanfiction centered around whatever movies that don't already have a thread. It'll probably be a doomed effort but c'est la vie.

Something to start this off. Now that we can post whole stories. A story based on The Hours, the movie version. I can't vouch for it being a good story. *g*

the softness of her mouth

A mere brush of lips. Softly kissing Kitty in the kitchen as he watched, eyes rapt and innocent. I could smell the perfume of her skin and wanted to hide my face in the hollow of her neck. Instead, she pulled away with a smile that tugged downwards at the corners. Not really a smile at all. I had tasted of her lips and now she would brush away my concern. The growth in her uterus, a dark child, stood between us. Her smile was bright and left a small cold pit in my stomach. I ached for the brush of her fingertips along my arm. I ached for Mrs. Dalloway, planning her party, never knowing that life was setting up a surprise for her. Like a surprise birthday cake. I turned to the cake and saw the icing letters set in too wobbly a hand. Felt so small inside that the tears I held dissipated.

She told me that she had to be going. Her smile was so bright and fierce that I flinched. There was a hospital waiting for her. There was a man who would visit her. I could not visit her in the time of her need. Nor did I want to. I wanted to savor the stolen kiss underneath my child's watchful gaze. He who watched me always. Certain that I would disappear if he did not hold my reflection in his eyes. She left with her skirt rustling and the soft scent of her skin in my nostrils. I wanted to call after her and say something wise. I did not want to stand there in that kitchen with his miserable gaze upon me. He sensed my mood and his lower lip softly trembled. The tears startled me as he leapt into my arms and asked fiercely, "Do you love me?"

"Of course, baby, of course I love you," I cooed in that mother's voice that I had when Dan was watching. How to act like a mother? I did not know except when I felt his calm look. When I had an audience I played for them but, without them, I felt lost. There was a piece of me that was like tinfoil and it rustled when there was no audience. It felt bitter.

"Will you be with me always?" his eyes were hard on me. I felt suddenly cold inside. I thought of my book and longed for it. I wanted to read about the party and forget.

Instead I said, "Always." I buried my face in his soft hair and smelled the clean scent of him. I thought of her soft lips against mine and said again, "Always."

In that uncomfortable bed where so many had lain before me I lay. I could feel the bitterness of the pills in my hand. My wanting tongue could almost taste their subdued green and the coldness of their gaze left me paralyzed. I wanted to finish my book first. Mrs. Dalloway was preparing for her party, I wanted to feel the unrightness of her world. Everyone thought she was fine, she was strong.

Instead I turned the pill bottle in my hand and opened it. Green pills spilled out onto my steady hand. The water stood in a glass by the bed. I was thirsty. So thirsty. In this room there was no boy, there was no man. There was only me and the pills. I closed my eyes and thought of that kiss that wasn't really a kiss. The softness of her mouth. I wanted to feel it again. I wanted to feel more. More.

Gabrielle

Last edited by Cold-Blooded Piece of Toast; 02-09-2005 at 12:16 AM
Old 02-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Master Fan

Oh yay, good idea! And wow - I love The Hours, it's one of my favourite films.

I thought your fic captured Laura well, the inner turmoil that she was going through. One of my favourite bits was There was a piece of me that was like tinfoil and it rustled when there was no audience. It felt bitter. Such beauty in that imagery.

I remember in the commentary the novel author said something about the book breaking one of the last taboos - parents who don't really love their children. I think that was conveyed very well here in the brief interaction with child!Richard. his eyes were hard on me was particularly haunting.

Great work!

fics | vids | stupid little life
Old 02-10-2005, 03:32 AM
Addicted Fan

Thank you. She was my favorite character out of all of them. Interesting comment from the author. I saw her as the most trapped female character even though, in the end, it was Virgina Wolfe who killed herself. I have also read the book. Was interesting, as well.

Gabrielle