Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-19-2006, 08:12 AM
Master Fan

Just Another Romance

WARNING::: Some characters and their situations are based on those from the movies Three Men and a Baby & Three Men and a Little Lady.

Just Another

Romance

Written by: Rebecca Wilson

Prologue:

Steven Holden is a dying actor. He had one last chance at stardom before his name will be forgotten forever. So far, the only fame he has is from starring in commercials in his hometown city of New York. In the fall, he is set to play Melvin Cooper in the upcoming film entitled “When We Were Young,” supposedly directed by Ralph Dexter.

Steven is categorized as a ladies man. He’s in his fifties but chooses to date mostly younger women. He’s completely commitment-phobic, because he had a teenage daughter from a previous acquaintance with Bonnie Perdue. Amazingly, Steven’s best friend, Parker Kerr, stepped up and married Bonnie just a few years after Holly was born. Steven still keeps in touch with his daughter and the Kerrs.

Holden’s life is turned upside down when Holly, suddenly, wants to spend more time with her real dad. Steven also meets a woman his own age who takes an interest in him. For Steven, it starts out as an opportunity to get physical, as most of his relationships do. But, then it grows into something much deeper and more passionate.

XXX

Please review. When I hear others input on my stories, it inspires me to write more sooner!