Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-11-2008, 09:41 AM
Elite Fan

And to just let you know that people actually read your stories!

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj
Old 12-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Elite Fan

Summerland, I've heard of it. Oh, I see, I do that too! Watch videos just for the songs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucherrygirl (View Post)
What are you getting your Masters in? I can't wait to get my Masters, but I have 2 1/2 years left before I complete my Bachelor's. Ugh.

I've been a lazy writer, too. I think it's going around.
I'm getting my Masters in Public Administration and hopefully Criminology. *crosses fingers* Those 2 1/2 years will fly by! Once it's over it will feel like just started. Hehe.
Old 12-11-2008, 10:32 PM
Supreme Fan

OMG, that's awesome! Congrats! I'm sure you will do very well. How long is your program? What area do you want to work in after you graduate? I have friends who are in grad school already and it's just crazy. I'm a little behind and sometimes that makes me a bit upset, but everyone says I'm lucky that I get to spend more time in college! So yeah, I'm on the 6 year undergraduate plan, but that's life, I guess.

Today my inspiration is a song that my friend sang cuz her friend put together this crazy trance music mix and my friend sings it. Apparently, the label got picked up and it's playing in the Netherlands! I'm so happy for her! She's one of my best friends from HS and the song is amazing! So that's the inspiration for my writing today. Plus, I really don't have the head space to do schoolwork.
Old 12-12-2008, 01:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

I think my biggest inspiration of the day is my own life :/
Old 12-13-2008, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

That's a good point, Meg Now, what genre does RL inspire? Fluff? Angst? Smut?

I've been inspired by the holidays lately (trying to put the craziness of the malls out of my mind )
Old 12-14-2008, 11:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well, it´s probably tragedy. ´Cause our neighbour´s flat burnt down and the smoke almost devasted completely our flat so we are living like for month and something at my mum´s friend. It´s terrible and Christmas are no like any other year And there is more stuff going around, but what can I do?...
Old 12-16-2008, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

awww Meg

I'm so sorry to hear all of that

Just try to find one good thing everyday to think about, to help get through this difficult time
Old 12-18-2008, 10:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh I´m trying. This Christmas just will be different. Thanx for support, bb
Old 12-19-2008, 12:52 AM
Elite Fan

Aw, Meg, my thoughts go out to you I am sure this Christmas will be very different for you this year. But you can get through this

no more running; no more hiding; no more excuses
enough already.
Lynn - golden roses - snagging @ lj