Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-11-2005, 02:49 PM
Addicted Fan

Hey does anyone know the address to the luke danes "lukewarm" fanfiction archive? Much thanks.

https://twitter.com/#!/AESutton09
http://missamanda09.tumblr.com/
Old 05-15-2005, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Hi this is my first time on this thread.

I've been writing fan ficts for about a year now. I only recently started writing gg fics. They are mostly JJ because i'm a total junkie.

Here is a link to my fic site

Genki's Fan Fiction
Old 05-15-2005, 08:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hey, I'm new here and I haven't read alot of GG fanfics. So, I was wondering if someone could point out the must-read fanfics. Only the best !! Thank you in advance. :0
Old 05-19-2005, 02:47 PM
Loyal Fan

I just remembered. Now that the season's finale has aired, it is safe to let everyone read my fanfics. They used to be Spoiler-related, but they are not anymore, and of course everything turned out differently, but I hope you still like them (Please review!!)

House? Home? Love!

And kinda a sequel to that one...
Breaking Down The Wall
Old 05-24-2005, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee****
Hey does anyone know the address to the luke danes "lukewarm" fanfiction archive? Much thanks.
http://www.themediadiva.com/lukewarm/

Quote:
Originally Posted by pure_sweetness
Hey, I'm new here and I haven't read alot of GG fanfics. So, I was wondering if someone could point out the must-read fanfics. Only the best !! Thank you in advance. :0
Some of the very best:
1. Illusive
2. Black & White & Read
3. Proud and Prejudiced
4. Chilton Library
5. Jessica S's Fanfic
6. Bookends

beautiful creatures
Old 05-29-2005, 06:23 PM
Part-Time Fan

thanks for the list, jillrenay... I've never ead any fics but I will definitely read these seeing as I'm very bored and procrastinating hw
"... And when at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop in shock at the words you utter- they are so rusty, so ugly, so meaningless and feeble form being kept in the small cramped dark inside you for so long."
-Sylvia Plath
Old 06-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Dedicated Fan

I've updated my fic Home.

Chapter Nine
Old 06-05-2005, 07:31 PM
New Fan

hi everyone! ok i know i really dont post around here at all. this has been bugging me for a while now and i've actually been asking this in various places but no luck. anyways, i remember reading a rory/logan fanfic a while ago about them going away, i think by plane, to la or something with the guys and steph. i think they had to rent cars. not sure. anyone know where i can find it? i think theres also one where they go to vegas, who knows it might be the same one. and i do believe they check in some sort of hotel. i've been looking all over illusive but i don't think its there, unless i'm missing it or imagining the stories all together. i'm not too sure where i saw it. it could have been at that black, white, and read fanfic site or at fanfiction.net. hopefully someone knows where it is? please? curiousity is killer and i really wanna read the story again. thanks in advance!
Old 06-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainerin
hi everyone! ok i know i really dont post around here at all. this has been bugging me for a while now and i've actually been asking this in various places but no luck. anyways, i remember reading a rory/logan fanfic a while ago about them going away, i think by plane, to la or something with the guys and steph. i think they had to rent cars. not sure. anyone know where i can find it? i think theres also one where they go to vegas, who knows it might be the same one. and i do believe they check in some sort of hotel. i've been looking all over illusive but i don't think its there, unless i'm missing it or imagining the stories all together. i'm not too sure where i saw it. it could have been at that black, white, and read fanfic site or at fanfiction.net. hopefully someone knows where it is? please? curiousity is killer and i really wanna read the story again. thanks in advance!
Could it be The Time of My Life or possibly Playing Games?

beautiful creatures
Old 06-10-2005, 03:24 AM
Part-Time Fan

Does anyone know of any L/L stories that start where the finale left off? Please let me know.. or else this is gonna be a long summer. Thanks. Jen
Old 06-25-2005, 10:13 AM
New Fan

I'm looking for some Rory/Logan fics. Does anyone know where I could find them? I've been to Illusive and Black, White and Read. It would be great if someone could help me out. Oh, I forgot, I've also been to ff.net
Old 06-25-2005, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockeyfanforlife
I'm looking for some Rory/Logan fics. Does anyone know where I could find them? I've been to Illusive and Black, White and Read. It would be great if someone could help me out. Oh, I forgot, I've also been to ff.net
Illusive is the best Rory and Logan fanfiction archive on the net. Most, if not all of their stories are hosted there.

beautiful creatures
Old 06-25-2005, 07:19 PM
New Fan

hi i was wondering about lit fic sites and what some of them are besides bookends
Old 06-27-2005, 03:18 AM
New Fan

Chapter 2 of 1983. Highlights important moments in Lorelai and Christopher's relationship. What we never saw in Dear Emily and Richard. Lorelai&Chris

Chapter 2: Alien Ships, Underalls and a Third Use for Telescopes
http://gilmore-fiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=1420&i=1

Chapter 1: http://gilmore-fiction.net/viewstory.php?sid=710&i=1
Old 07-01-2005, 02:52 PM
New Fan

hello. i was hoping someone could help me out in locating a rory/logan story. i just remember this one part where colin or one of his friends are saying how rory has been staying overnight for like 2 weeks then logan goes to say shes only been there for 11 days. anybody? i know its not much of a description but any help is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance!